Movies And Your Future

I haven't been back to the beach house since ages now. Actually no, just a couple of years, three to be exact.

Why go back there now? Everyone ignored that place after the last misunderstanding that happened back on the sixteenth birthday of Minna.

Even though I love that place, I don't think I would like going back to it.

Too many memories.

"Jason! Jenna is here!" I heard Mum's voice calling me from downstairs.

"Alright Mum coming down!" I shouted back.

What is she doing here? Can't she just stay away?

Getting hold of my baseball cap , my sun glasses and my keys off my desk I went downstairs to see what's up with my so called girlfriend.

I watched her as she was sitting with Jake and my uncle Jeff as a smirk made it place on his face once he met my eyes.

"Hey, there." I smiled kissing her cheek and sitting next to her on the couch.

"Hi Jay." She shyly responded looking at me as I felt her sneak up her hand to hold mine.

"Well I must get going." Jeff stood up while checking his phone, "Ophelia is calling." I knew that his wife asked him out for dinner tonight, she did ask me on lunch where was the best spot in town for a good sunset view and a delicious dish.

"Enjoy your night." I smirked at him fully aware of how's he going to spend it.

"Thanks, you too." He knew something was up, it did seem fishy, Ophelia told him she was getting her hair and nails done. As he said, she never did her nails or hair only by herself.

"When are we leaving?" Said Jenna with her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed my nose on and on Jake looked our way and just ignored us by focusing back on his phone.

"I am leaving, yes. But you, where are you going?" Tired of keeping up with her acts I unfolded her arms off of my neck and looked straight at her, she did seem shocked but she sighed anyway and shifted her eyes down to her long massive white painted nails.

"Didn't Noah text you guys? He said we should all meet up back at the beach house." She looked up back at me to read the expression on my face, sadly I haven't showed any and only managed to say, "Do you even know where the beach house is supposed to be?" I sighed. "No, I don't but so doesn't Jake right here." She said as she looked at my so busy brother with his device.

"Right Jake?" She asked him, he looked up with a questioning look on his face, "What?" I watched her get frustrated as she stood up, I only smiled at my brother's stupid face as I threw a pillow at him, he just dodged it and returned his focus back to his screen.

Jenna took hold of my hands trying to push me up in a standing position, but I just refused to budge.

"Damn it Jason! Stop teasing me baby please." She pouted trying to give me her best puppy dog face.

Thinking how that face affects me during other activities with her made me cringe.

Hormonal bastard.

Thanks, I think.

"Gosh stop being such a nagging girlfriend Jenna." I groaned, "It's better if you don't go with us, beside no girl would be there but you, don't you think I need time to hang around my guy friends?"

She sat on my lap and kissed my lips, "Oh my god baby, I feel so bad now, why haven't you said so earlier? I wouldn't have even bothered to argue about this. I swear I didn't mean to be such a nagging bitch Jay Jay, forgive me?" She giggled as she bit my lower lip and kissing me fully on the lips.