The New Guy

Minna's Point Of View 

"Oh" I sighed, Jason was standing right in a front of me with his smirking look,

"Watch out, we don't need a broken nose or something, I mean look at it, can't ruin it, plus..."

"Shut up Clarck."

Was all I said and walked to my first class as a Senior, Maths first. And I was running late already cause of Jay, oh god here we go I started calling him Jay, shitty crush, took in me. Last thing I knew, that I was standing at the door of my class, I saw some old faces, pretty much the same people, I got in and took a seat after apologizing to Mr. Chase for sure.

Mr. Chase was a young man, handsome with his brown eyes and black hair, he looked cute, and I'm sure he is one of those hot Arabian teachers or something. He was wearing a white V neck shirt with some black pants, simple as always.

I was looking through my backpack for my Maths book, when suddenly I feel someone's hands on my back, damn, not Jason again.I turned around rolling my eyes, when my jaws just dropped.

Who the hell is this ?

"Um, hey can I have a seat ?" he asked, his voice was deep and really smooth, He left me speechless.

"Uh yeah sure" I said with a harsh tone going all nervous.

He had bright brown eyes, a square jawline, pinkish lips. He had a natural tanned face, cute nose of them hot males, and sexy messy hair, that makes you wonder if he really tried to even brush it in the morning and where you just wanna tangle your fingers in. My eyes kept roaming over his body, he was tall and seemed perfectly awesome. We were both studying each other, and both of us didn't mind.

Mr. Chase interrupted us by asking the new guy to stand up and tell us about him self,

"I'm Jake Clarck, I'm 18, I was away for a while had to come back and get my senior year."

He just said that, everyone kept his gaze on him, he was the new guy, and he was older than the most of us , girls gonna crash for him.

But the biggest question was, Jason Clarck has a Brother?

_____________________________________________________________________________

TADAM !!! Hope you all liked it, I couldn't write more to be honest, still suffering with my broken finger.

love you all x

next update soon enough hopefully, oh and,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

xoxo