Who Kiss And Tell?

Minna's Point Of View:

We were out in the garden playing around and teasing each other, Jason, Noah, Jake and I.

"LAST ONE IN THE POOL EATS JASON'S SOCKS" shouted Jake running to the pool,

We all ran laughing and screaming, just like the 8 years old kids we were, splashing each other and just having fun.

Didn't last much, caused by Jason and Jake's parents screams hitting the wall of their huge house and causing our ears to wince,

"Here we go again" sighed Jason

"What's about?" whispered Noah to him,

"Comon Jake we are leaving!" Screamed Jake's father,

"What?!Where daddy?!" ran Jake after his father out of the water,

"Away from here" He grabbed Jake and sat him in the passenger seat, securing him with his seat belt, throwing suitcases in the back, and just drifting away.

We sat there, shaking, not just from the harsh wind blowing in our small bodies only, but shocked fearing what just happened.

Jake left us.

_

"What no way Jason are you sure of this?" I breathed out after getting out of my own memories and childhood bestfriend.

"Yes!! Why you think Jake is back Minna?!" Jason looked at me, tears filling his eyes.

I didn't answer ashamed of myself, forgetting those brown eyes and those stair, I choked a breath out,

How could I?

"Wow, you didn't recognize him right? How fucking could you?!" He looked away, yep I saw that coming didn't I.

I sighed, "Jason for god's sake! How can I just remember who he is, and I haven't seen him since ever?!"

He didn't answer, got out of my car, slamming the door shut, walking back into our school, I couldn't watch him walk away, not when he came back to me since ever to comfort him.

"Jason stop" grabbing his arm I held him in a tight hug and whispered softly in his chest, "Come with me please" I looked up at him and saw a tear crawling down his soft cheek , his nose became red, his eyes full of tears.

He was holding in too much pain.

That's when his eyes drifted to my face, searching his eyes desperately he nodded.

I held his hand and guided him to my car, I went in too and drifted away out of the parking lot.

_

A moment later we were near the lake, it was really calm, and beautiful.

You'd see the beautiful sunbeam through the trees, sinking deeply in the waters inner. It was pure, Innocent, amazing beauty.

A sigh escaped my lips, as I opened my closed eyes, Jason was laying back on the green grease, closed eyes and resting his head back on his arms.

While I was holding my knees tight to my chest. Shivering from the blowing air, I squeezed my legs harder to me, resting my chin on my knees I let the wind take my thoughts away and enjoy the peaceful moment.

I looked back at Jason, he seemed warm. All I want right now is a hug, and to snuggle in his arms. I sighed, again, we've been here for a long time now. And it's getting almost dark, maybe watch the sunset and enjoy the moment would be a good idea.