Take me back

I watched him get up and leave still amazed.

He actually said he was on his way to end things with her.

I tried to ask myself how was I feeling through this situation, and I just couldn't understand why was he doing this for.

He did leave me every time he kissed me, he practically ran away whenever I tried to talk to him through it, he probably is doing this for himself.

Maybe he misses screwing around?
I groaned leaning back on the bed, holding my head and forcing myself to not think about a certain brown eyed ex boyfriend.

**

I woke up feeling feather like kisses on my arm, I sighed enjoying the feeling of the best sensation ever but then they got further up nibbling on my neck till my earlobe I couldn't help but sense his lips doing crazy things to my insides.

I wish he knew how crazy I was about him.
"Why are you still awake?" He chuckled and kissed my cheek then sat up and bent down to take off his shoes.

"I wasn't awake I just fell asleep then you woke me up." I turned around staring at his back.

"As if you weren't satisfied with the way I woke you up." He turned around flashing me a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, he was acting careless but he obviously wasn't in mood to talk about what happened between him and his ex girlfriend now.

I watched him as he got rid of his pants and shirt slipping in bed only in his dark boxers and before he got to reach me under the covers I stood up and grasped my suit case looking for my pajamas and clean underwear with a small towel to wash my face with.

"Where are you going?" Jason grumbled behind me.

"Just getting comfortable." I smiled and went to the bathroom which was located in the room.

Changing into my pajamas and brushing my teeth plus washing my face took me around seven minutes.
I thought Jason would have slept but he was right there on his back with his phone between his hands. 

I arranged my stuff into my suit case and tugged myself in bed next to Jay.

I didn't say anything I just laid my arm across his toned stomach feeling his body heat and tried to fall asleep.

Minutes passed, I was curios so I peeked to see if he still was focused on his phone.

As I guessed he still was on it and had a frown written all over his features.

I just sighed and ignored it. If he wanted to speak about it he would have.

After another long wait, I heard him mumble a few curses and lock his phone.

Finally.

He moved on his side facing me and wrapped his hands around me, kissing me gently on my forehead.

I felt how his body relaxed with me between his arms, I smiled and enjoyed the fact that he is no longer in a relationship and all to myself.