Let Me Be

I woke up with his hands around me.

Who's hands?

I looked up searching for the face of this anonymous boy that I'm sharing the bed with.

When I get surprised with the sleepy head of Jason, holding me tightly with his strong arms around my waist.

Looking down for clothes and getting the worst idea of my life but feeling revealed when I see myself in a large t-shirt and-

Oh shit I'm in an oversized t-shirt that is not mine.

Did he change my clothes? Or did someone else? Did he see me half naked ? Oh fuck, that is bad.

Trying to get up wasn't easy, his strong arm wouldn't budge, he held me even tighter.

I thought of waking him up, but honestly, I miss this. I missed being in his bed, waking up to the sound of his beating heart and steady sound of his breathing, I missed being this close to him, my head on his chest, his arms holding me tight to him, his breath tickling me and giving me goose bumps from the nonexistent distance between us.

It was such a beautiful feeling, almost a dream.

Until, he woke up.

**

Jason:

It was the best sleep I ever had in a while, It was a dreamless relaxing one.

She was looking up at me, I could feel her breath on my jaw and neck, I felt dizzy, melting in my bed.

She has such strong effects on me, I can't believe she can't see it. She makes weak to my damn balls.

Okay, that wasn't very appropriate.

But a guy is a guy! With damned hormones.

I looked down at her, smiling at her adorable face, and red cheecks, god how I miss waking up with her in my arms.

I chuckled, "Took you a while, to get in bed with me"

She gasped, "Here he is, the stupid Jay Jay is back" she sighed sitting up, taking my arm off her waist, "But we didn't right?" a horrified look crossed her features.

I grimaced looking at her withn a hurtful face, "That actually hurts Minna, doesn't suit you waking up next to me anymore?"

"Actually...No."

"Ouch." Maybe I desreved that, actually I do yeah I deserved getting the cold shoulder from her today, and after everything we have been through. I deserve every brick she throws at me.

"Did you or did you not change my clothes last night?"

"Oh..Uh yeah I did, it's not like I haven't seen you naked before, I thought you wouldn't mind."

Smooth, jackass.

Her mouth hanged open and she looked shocked with my comment about her state of clothing.

"I feel like hitting you." She stated with a blank face, then she approached the bed again and got close to me, she was staring down at me now and her hands were behind her back, I tried to make her join me or to make her collapse on top of me, but she stayed there in her place, standing her ground.

"What?" I spoke softly searching her eyes.

"Nothing" she sighed as if she was sucking in her breath.

"I'm a jerk I know, but talk to me" I tried again holding both of her hands now and tugging her down to me.

Finally she lets go and ends up crushing on my lap with her legs sprawled all over my bed. She fixed her sitting position and sat facing me, crossing her creamy tanned long legs.