Memories On The Wall

Minna's Point Of View:

I looked at him speechless, no not him, not now.

"Jake" I mumbled, he walked closer to me, I looked up at him he was taller than me, messy hair, brown now almost green eyes staring staright into mine, his beautiful full pink lips so invinting.

I looked away,

no more kissing for today.

"Well hello to you too Minna" he smirked

"Give me my keys" my voice cracked, shit.

"Uh um let me think...you didn't answer my hello, ignored me in the cafeteria and walked away with my charming brother, which is your ex boyfriend, and well never replied to my emails or texts... uh um what about no ?" He said, now the smirk leaving his face replaced by a stern look.

I didn't know what to say. I mean yes I never replied to his emails cause Jason never wanted me to do it, saying that I'm his girlfriend and need to at least make him this favor and never be in contact with his brother. And I never replied to him, even after Jay and I broke up, I never texted him back, afraid of what he is on now after such a long time.

I looked down at my shoes, having no idea what to say.

"uh...um...uhh..." pretty much was my answer.

He shifted from a leg to another and raised my chin up to face him.

"Come in, mom just made dinner. And WE need to talk my dear, alone."

No no no no no not today no effing way.

"No?" I said but sounded more like a question.

"Yeah move, you ain't going anywhere at all babe"

"You sound British Jake" I mumble under my breath, oh and hot.

Snap out of it Minna.

"Well that's what happens when you grow up in England love" again with that smirk, ugh.

He walked me inside, pushing me through their huge door, once I stepped in his mom looked at me surprised, well her face features couldn't deny that.

"Minna..a..? oh my goodness, my dear, look at you! How beautiful and stunning you look! I remember when you used to play with my kids around, oh my, how much you grew up! How's your momma sweetie ?" I tried to understand slowly what was she saying, man she rushed them words fast.

"Oh...I.. I'm great miss, so is my mom" I smiled at her, even thought I used to see her in our school some times, teachers meetings and stuff, I never talked to her.

Well never saw her face closely and believe me, she looked tired.

Poor woman, she have been through a lot, such an unfair life. Even tho she was beautiful in her own way, her brown hair never been dyed, naturally wavy, her big motherly green eyes, black holes under her eyes, she must have been crying over her husband's death.

She flashed a smile at me with her great white pearly teeth.

"Mom can Minna join us over dinner?" asked Jake beside me,

please say no please no no no no n..

"Yes!! I'd be so happy!" oh shoot me already.

That's when I saw Jason coming downstairs a towel in his hands drying his hair,wearing some random sweatpants and a hot naked chest.

Oh damn when he was all mine.

Snap out of it girl.

He looked at me with his eyes widening, then Sophie, his mom, looked at the stairs seeing him,