On my way! (11)

I woke up feeling quite refreshed after all I did sleep like a baby for over 9 hours, the last thing I remember from yesterday was when my head hit the pillow and I was swallowed whole into a deep slumber. I recall that the last time I slept like this was when I drank some sleeping pills, that worked magnificently and were made especially for us werewolves and our stupidly fast healing powers. I got up, did a bit of stretching here and there, after feeling a lot more lightweight I grab my phone and put on some music.
I quickly took a bath and changed my clothes all the while humming to the song called «price tag by Jessie J » until it was the next song on my personal playlist. I checked my bag and put in more stuff that I may need on my trip for the good ol' friends and pack of mine, please do note the sarcasm, when I was sure everything was in it's place, I got out of my room, and headed to the kitchen. I remember the dream I had this morning and quietly mutter to myself about how stupid it was.
Flashback
"Please don't" I squeaked out.
But he ignored my cries and said the words I've been fearing to hear
" I, Xavier Blackfield alpha of the red christen pack, reject you, Mazakeen Woods as my mate and Luna."
"I have big announcements I would like to share with you"
" one, I would like to proudly announce, your new Luna, Clara!"
" Two, we will be getting rid of our weakest link, Mazakeen Woods."
"She will be going to St.Barbado's and will leave after-tomorrow first thing in the morning."
« They will regret this »
I watch as old memories flow through my mind, I watch as they pass by in the blink of an eye, how I was abused, laughed at and tormented.
Suddenly a booming voice comes through that surprises me greatly. A black figure standing or floating that I couldn't determine it's shape, it was horrifying, it was
E. V. E. R. Y. W. H. E R. E.
Darkness was all around me, it was eating me whole.
« We want them all to die, perish in hell, be tortured, feel the pain that we felt while living with them, u want them to get destroyed, and that could happen if u convince your pack to not help them out, THEIR LIVES ARE IN YOUR HANDS!! SO CHOOSE!»
End of flashback
After that i woke up and I was fine.
But all that hate and all those thoughts were just tying me to my past and I have to let go, if I want to live freely and move on, I need to forget those memories and choose my own path which is not filled with revenge, hatred and jealousy. Jealousy of the love the others received while I couldn't because I was loathed, laughed at and considered an abomination, an existence that wasn't worth it. But I decided that what is past is past and i need to move on, I remember this saying that goes, "The past is history, the future is a mystery but today is a gift and that's why its called the present", I giggled while slowly shaking my head at my childishness. I quietly headed towards the kitchen.
Everyone was waiting for me either sipping on coffee or eating some pancakes which I reckon where made by Micheal, the only adult besides me who knows how to cook in this home and not cause a fire, who is currently nowhere to be seen.
"Morning, how is everything going, you know the preparations and stuff" I say while sliding next to Lily, our precious Luna.
"Oh, everything is going great and we're ready to depart right this instant!" Lily says as she looks up from her plate of pancakes.
"Alright, but first where is Micheal?"I quick take a glance around the room, "he left to go get some snacks for the road, he'll be back any second now" Chanels answers me while rocking Titi. Not even a minute later Micheal come in, " Is everyone ready?, if so then let's be on our way" there are a few yes's and let's go's around and everybody was out the door in a flash. I get in THE Bugatti Chiron, which is, if u don't recall, the car that I BORROWED, not stole, from Xavier the day I left the old pack. I swiftly got into the driver seat and took off with everyone following suit since I clearly remember the location.
On the drive I couldn't help but feel a little exited, I mean come on! Isn't it crazy that the pack that bullied me and kicked me out is now requesting my help!? Who would've thought, if you had told me years back that I would be put in this situation, I would've laughed at you and said that you were crazy but yet here we are, I am on my way to save those fools that couldn't even protect themselves. I start laughing like there's no tomorrow, " ha~ I truly hope I'm not crazy" I say in a low voice then speed off in the highway.

Alright I'll admit it this chapter might've been a bit over the top and exaggerated but come on can you really blame me😂🥲 Mazakeen is literally going back right now, I can't wait for what's gonna happen next, let's just pray nothing bad happens, oh and what do you think is going on between those two😆🤔??, Mazakeen and Micheal, well stay tuned to find out more😏
-Byeeee my Munchkins😘😘