The rejection (2)

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! "Ugh" I groaned as I sat up in bed, looking around my dusty room I sighed. My room was in the attic, you may think that it sucks to live up here, but it doesn't. It may be dirty, but it's private and big enough for me to be comfortable. Today was Saturday, the day that Xavier Blackfield will be crowned as alpha. It is also my birthday, but I know that nobody cares. " Happy Birthday to myself, I guess." I tiredly breathed out. I quickly hopped out of bed and checked my clock, it was currently 5:06 in the morning. I had a long day of cleaning ahead since I was basically the maid of the pack. I changed into some old dirty clothing and grabbed some cleaning supplies. Then I headed downstairs and walked
into the kitchen, I quickly made some breakfast for the pack. Once I finished I grabbed one red and shiny apple and started to clean. Throughout the day the pack just ignored me, too excited to acknowledge my presens.
Finally at 7:30, I finished cleaning, leaving me with only an hour to get ready. I ran back to my room and picked up the dress that had been set there, I got the last choice. It was a white mid thigh dress, in my opinion it was beautiful. l quickly took a shower and put on the dress, then I quickly slipped on some old white high heels. I
then quickly brush and french braid my brunette hair, then I looked in the mirror and stared at my icy blue
eyes. After quickly flattening out the wrinkles in my dress, I headed down to the ballroom. Once entering, I noticed
how crowded the ballroom was. I know our pack is big, but I've never seen everyone in the same room at the
same time. I didn't fail to notice that all the girls had on long, elegant dresses. I noticed my 2 brothers talking and laughing with each other, I felt a sting in my heart. I wish it would be like that with all of us. After a few more minutes ,it was time for the ceremony to begin. Alpha Darren and Xavier took the stage, but right as they did, the most amazing smell hit my nose. "Mate" I heard in my mind, I looked around but could not tell where the sent was coming from. Not wanting to interrupt the ceremony, I decided to wait till it was over. During the ceremony Darren gave his goodbye speech and Xavier took his vows. Then Xavier the new alpha talked about changes he would be making later on, but first he wanted to have fun. With that, everyone started to party. I now started to follow the amazing scent through the crowd, getting closer by the second.
Not looking where I was going, I bumped into a chest that felt like a wall of bricks. That's when I smelt it, a small hint of mint with coffee. I looked up, but to be filled with surprise. My mate was alpha Xavier! Suddenly, he swiftly grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out of the ball room. He bought me into the wall and looked at me angrily, fear ran through me. Even though I wished it wouldn't, I knew what was coming next. "Please don't" I squeaked out.
But he ignored my cries and said the words I've been fearing to hear
" I, Xavier Blackfield alpha of the red christen pack, reject you, Mazakeen Woods as my mate and Luna." He spat.
I cried out as pain hit me suddenly, I looked up to see him with regret in his eyes, quickly replaced by disgust. He walked back into the ballroom, leaving me to cry in pain. After a few minutes, I wiped my tears and walked back into the ballroom. Once I walked in, I noticed that Xavier was making his announcement.
"I have big announcements I would like to share with you" he spoke.
" one, I would like to proudly announce,
your new Luna, Clara!" he said happily. The crowd cheered loud enough for no one to hear me burst in pain.
Clara, Proudly walked to the stage, looking at me with a smirk. Of course, she knew we were mates. This is just her ice cream with the cherry on top.
Once the crowd hushed he made his second announcement.
" Two, we will be getting rid of our weakest link, Mazakeen Woods."
The crowd erupted again as tears ran down my face, he finished his announcement when the crowd hushed.
"She will be going to St.Barbado's and will leave after-tomorrow first thing in the morning." He finished his speech and everyone started to celebrate again. St.Barbado's is a school for weak or misbehaving wolves to train and become the best of the best. You may think that's good, but its hell. There is a chance that l will come out in a wheelchair, and that's being if I came out alive.
I ran all the way to my room and cried myself to sleep. Falling asleep with one thing on my mind,
              "They will regret this"

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed I'm gonna be updating this story daily. But I know it's not that great especially cause it's my first story but I really hope you like it.