Just Like Any Other Day (6)

Mazakeen's POV:
It's been 3 years since I cut off all the links I had in the pack and left. Sometimes I could feel some of my brothers emotions cause we made a blood pact back when we were kids but it's faint I cannot feel it as much as before wish I'm grateful for because after I left I could only feel sadness, hurt and regret coming from them and it even made me re-think my decision of not coming back to them.
I decided that if I'm coming back it will have to be an emergency or i' not going over there I've had enough of the abuse and the mistreatment, they made me so depressed at some point that I started thinking about suicide plus I was only 12 at the time! Gosh!!
Now everytime I think back I mentally facepalm myself for being so weak and not standing up for myself and letting them bully me, If only I had stood up for myself and just blew them off it would've been much easier for me but noo I was weak I don't even think that I thought about it, all I did was try to ignore them and go on with my life but they wouldn't get it and just start beating me up and calling me awfull names but f*ck them and their ancestors they could f*uck themselves for all I care!
I couldn't help but giggle at the thought.
"Oi watch'a laughing at!" Tyler spoke while softly shoving me to the side.
I threw a glare his way because I was still mad at him for throwing water at me this morning.
"Come on I already apologised for like a million times" he said while throwing his hand up in the air. "Well you should've thought about your action before doing that!" I said while hitting his arm with my fist.
"Awww what was that for! You know that your punches hurt! I feel like I'm gonna faint ah!" He whined as he put his hand on his forehead just to dramatize the situation.
"That's why we call you the drama queen" I replied laughing at how stupid he sounded but he always made me forget about all my problems he is like a brother to me at this point.
"You know.. maybe I could forgive you but only at one condition!" I said holding a finger up.
"So what is this condition your majesty"
He replied bowing lightly while giggling.
"You must help me organise a prank on our dear alpha If you want my forgiveness, peasant!" I said making us both explode in fits of laughter.
"Fine I don't have a choice either way,"he said while sitting next to me "so how are we gonna get him this time"
"Well, follow me and you'll see"
I said getting up from the large couch.
We headed toward John's room yep John is our alpha, Tyler is the beta and I'm the 3 in command, Lily is actually John's mate but the poor Tyler lost his mate that he never met he felt her die which caused him to lock himself up in his room and cry all day but now he's gotten over it kinda cause we still hear him cry sometimes at night, I feel heartbroken each time he is sad, I mean he is the goofy and happy one in the group and we are not used to him being sad so it really is heartbreaking to see him that way. Chanel found her mate when we were on a mission in Jordan, I remember when they saw one another they literally jumped on each other so we had to just count them out and let them be and went on with the mission.
Since then they've been inseparable, they already completed the mating process plus Chanel is preggo and is about to give birth and her due date is next month, we're all really exited to see the mix of Diego and Chanel I mean they both look like freacking models.
I mean like Diego has these blue sky eyes, with smooth brown hair placed on the side, and to finish it a little bit of tan.

And Chanel is a literal godess with her big brown eyes and baby face!I really can't get enough of those two they're so freacking cute together I ship them so hard!Well there is something else too

I really can't get enough of those two they're so freacking cute together I ship them so hard!
Well there is something else too. It's about Chanel's brother Micheal..
The poor thing got rejected by his mate for a rich faggot, she was a slut to be honest and all of the pack hated her she literally tried to jump John I mean like girl calm down a bit! Dang!
And Micheal was so relieved when she left he hated her with all his might he wasn't even sad about it right now he's waiting for his second chance mate wish he will start looking for in 1 week cause it's already been 6 months since he got rejected and with vampires their second chance will appear only after half a year wish is the same as werewolves. He's a really nice person but he is reserved he doesn't like showing emotions he thinks that it's a weakness and that everyone should hide them like him. Sometimes I catch him staring at me and I just smile at him and wave and he just looks away.
Oh and back to my situation! Right now I'm filling the shower hose with some green powder so that when John starts the water he's gonna get all green and I sent Tyler to put some whip cream on John's hand. I finished in the bathroom and went to fill a bucket with water to place it on the door so that when he goes in he's gonna get soaked. A giggle escaped my mouth as I imagined his reaction. I gave the bucket to Tyler to place on the door cause he was taller than me, and now all we had to do is wait and watch. I took out my phone and started recording then left to wake everyone up from their sleeping beauty.
By now everyone was already waiting in the main room drinking coffee or eating breakfast. Diego and Chanel were cuddling together, Tyler was filling his mouth with food and mumbling something to Micheal who is totally not paying attention and focusing on the TV. Lily knew what me and Tyler did so she was waiting for her boyfriend to wake up, and me I'm sitting on my Tisha, Tisha is the massage recliner chair that I bought with my own money and my dear baby wish no one dared to sit on or they will face the consequences, I'm quietly sipping my dark coffee while going threw my phone looking for some new tea to spill. Suddenly we all hear a thud coming from John's room so we all run upstairs to find him face to face with the floor with whipped cream all over him. He gets up throwing some curse words toward Tyler who is now on the floor laughing his ass off who I soon join and started rolling and holding my stomach from how much it hurt from laughing he looked so funny with the frown on his face. He headed to the bathroom and opened the bathroom door and the bucked fell on his head making him soaked from head to toe now all of us were at his door-step watching him suffer and making fun of him. He threw a glare toward me this time and gave me the middle finger wish only made me laugh more.
We hear the water start running so I look at Tyler and mention for him that it was time to run he nods and we take off, right at that moment we hear John's scream and then yell our names. He then starts chasing us down around the house with green all over him with only a towel wrapped around his waist, everyone was watching in awe as we try to escape the mad alpha.
After getting tired of running we stopped and looked around not finding him so we thought that we lost him then suddenly someone grabs me by the collar of my shirt and it was John and oh boy he looked mad.
He started lecturing us, me and Tyler but we couldn't take him seriously after all he looked like shrek with the green all over him, we kept giggling and glancing over to the others who are now holding in their laughter and watching us get tortured by this loose radio machine, he's always lecturing us wish gets annoying really but today I wasn't getting it so when I got back my energy I took off running while an angry pomeranian was chasing me and yelling at me.
Hahaha these days are the best really.💖

Heyy this is the author If u have any questions about the story pls ask me and I'll answer you, and just to clarify things this episode was just to explain how every day in Mazakeen life is like now
Thank you for reading and hope you enjoyed❤
1550 words💅