"oh god.." (5)

Third Person POV's.

Back at the red Cristen pack.

Since Mazakeen left, her brothers Lucas and Troy, they felt ashamed and angry at them selves for how they've treated their little sister the one they promised to protect and love, all they could think about was how they beat her everyday and say mean stuff about her, she was their angel their little baby sister, she didn't even dare hurt a fly she was innocent but they still mistreated her. They couldn't wait to see her again. 

Mazakeen's parents feel in depression and wouldn't leave the house, they felt terrible, they thought about everything their baby went threw and how they ignored her and treated her like trash. Her mom locked herself in her room and cried each day longing to see her little pup again, while her father tried to comfort her mother saying that she would come back after she finishes school and how they would ask for her to forgive them and how they would live a happy life together as a complete family but they both knew that wouldn't happen they destroyed her entire being, and that means even if she came back she will probably not want them in her life. 

And Xavier well he took all the blame and instantly regretted sending his true mate to that school and he even mated with Clara and his parents found out about Mazakeen and got very mad at him for rejecting her, they couldn't believe that their son threw away his only chance at happiness and his fated soulmate his true love the one he was supposed to hold and love passionately. They called him an idiot for his actions and told him to take back his rejection once Mazakeen came back from the school and ask for her forgiveness.

Xavier's POV.

I was sitting in my office when Clara came in wearing a very expensive dress that i bought for her and a Gucci bag in her hand with a golden necklace and many many shopping bags , i swear if i went bankrupt it would be because of this woman she spends all of the pack's money on herself sometimes i wish i accepted Mazakeen as my beloved mate and just never sent her away. After my parents found out about her they got mad at me  and made me promise to get her back wish i accepted instantly. Now back to my situation with Clara, she sat down sighing then she looked at me straight in the eye.

"Xavier we need to talk and it's really really important so i need you to listen carefully-" she spoke sternly but she always says that then she asks for money so i just gave her the money and gestured for her to get out so i could finish my work, but she just sat there not taking the money, it was the first time i offered cash and she didn't take it, i can say i was quite shocked at her action, so i stopped what i was doing and looked up to her signaling that i was listening.

"ok i-no first i will take the money anyways, umm, i don't know how to say this but umm.." she looked hesitant at first and started fidgeting with her fingers while looking down.

"go on what do you need-or what do you wanna say?" i say with a smirk creeping up my face for some reason.

"Ok here goes nothing.." she paused a little then took some air in. "I'M PREGNANT!" she said in a hurry then closed her eyes waiting for the impact but i couldn't move i was shocked i got a woman other than my mate pregnant, my wolf started howling in my head with pain, i just betrayed my parents, Mazakeen and the whole pack how could i. Suddenly a wave of happiness came over me i was gonna have a child i'm gonna be a father! i couldn't help it but hug Clara tightly.

"Alright i'm gonna go announce this to the whole pack i want you to go and get everyone in the meeting room" i spoke excitedly.

"Can we keep this a secret then when the baby is here we can announce it to everyone like that it would be an even better surprise" she said sweat dripping from her forehead while stuttering but i didn't look into it cause I'm gonna be a father! i was overjoyed.

4 months later

I'm in the hospital right now with my family and my beautiful wife and son who is about to come to life. I am so exited, over the past few months i've been giving Clara every single thing she wanted from food to jewelry and so on, i've been treating her amazingly and taking care of her, but i still didn't forget about mate after all i can still feel the bond but i've given up on her, she wasn't coming back till 2 years from now so i just let her go. Right now Clara is giving birth to my pups i held her hand in hope that it calms her down a little bit. After a couple minutes i heard crying, i looked to the side and found a cute little baby in the arms of the nurse. She went on and cleaned him up and gave him to me. Suddenly the smell hit me this baby wasn't mine it smelled like another male. I looked around to my now tired wife who looked extremely tired exhausted, i watched her every breath as anger rose inside me, my faced turned red as i stare at her.

"What is the meaning of this!" i yelled whisper as i tried to maintain myself from ripping her throat out.

"i-that's your baby what are you talking about!" she said while stuttering and taking the baby from me while hugging him tightly.

i was about to puke from how disgusted i was.

"did you fucking cheat on me with another male?!" i spoke trying to keep my tone down. She looked defeated and nodded her head then put it down in shame.

i looked at her one last time before saying "IT'S OVER YOU WHORE" she started crying while holding her baby in her arms while i stormed out anger still filling me as my wolf howled in my head at the treason.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed! ❤