On the highway(12)

Mazakeen's POV:

I opened the roof of the car, put on my sunglasses and sped up. The road was deserted, no cars were in view, only my pack's who are currently either arguing or singing which is a disaster in both cases.
Suddenly I get a bad feeling, knowing that something might be wrong I stop the car and signal for the rest to stop too.
"What's going on?" I hear Tyler yelling out.
They all hop out of the car and rush towards me. "It feels like we're being watched" Micheal points out and I nod in agreement.
Suddenly I hear a hiss from behind us, a hiss, not a growl, I turn around and there they are, vampires, the shadow clan to be exact, just when I thought this day wasn't getting any worse.

"Well well, if it isn't Micheal and Chanel Valenti and their little pack of werewolves, how long has it been 3 or 4 years hum?".
I quietly look around as a way of figuring out how many they are.
After realising that there were multiple vamps I quickly mind link everyone, telling them to get in their cars as fast as possible and to drive off, as it is best not to cause problems, well maybe next time.

In the blink of an eye everyone was already in their cars and setting off and as a little parting gift I make sure to press on the peddle hard so they would get sprayed with dirt.

These vamps that cut our trip for a short while are actually from Chanel and Micheal's old clan which they ran away from because of their rules and what they do. Because this clan thought they were better than any being they decided to start a war with the werewolves and because of that many were killed during the massacre which didn't please Chanel and Micheal so they decided to leave. And because of that, they are now considered traitors for joining a pack of werewolves.

Chanel's POV

Flashback
"Quickly! Run away we can't fight them, they're too many! Hurry up!" Micheal yells out to me even though he can see me fighting with a vampire from my old clan. " I know Micheal but he won't leave me alone!" Micheal hurries up towards me and helps me out by ripping the guys head off.
"Come on now!" And we set off running with the vampires hot on our backs.
End of flashback

I bite my nails as a way to calm myself, they found us again, this is unbelievable, what if they find Titi and they do something to her. I was deep in my thoughts when a gentle arm comes around me, I look up and I see Diego patting my head while looking me sweetly in the eyes.
"It's going to be alright darling, don't worry," he says in a sweet voice that instantly calms me down. I relax in his arms and fall asleep.

Mazakeen's POV

I look around and I find out I had no more snacks so I decided to park at a pit stop. I refill the car then I head into the shop. I quickly grab some energy drinks and some biscuits alongside some chips, I pay for them and head back to my car. As I didn't feel like being late, and because the rest have already gone ahead, I floor the gas pedal and speed off.

As I'm speeding down the road a large gate can be seen ahead, bigger than what I remember it seems, gotta be pretty expensive too. I notice two large figures standing in front of the gate, they seem pretty stiff. I quickly reach the entrance and the two males approach my car, or should I say 'his' car.

"Hello Ma'am, how can we help you?" the one with the blond hair says smugly eyeing me up and down and then inspecting the car as if he had seen it somewhere. "Well I was told to come here but it seems as tho you were not informed, maybe you have heard of the Bloody snow pack that was supposed to come today, well I'm their third in command," I say sheepishly while raising my eyebrows at him "unless you want the whole deal to be off I advise you move out of the way and to show some respect to your superiors" I grin as I watch his face fall. I didn't like being mean but watching the smirk leave his face made me roar with laughter.

He quickly signals to the other brunette guy to open the gate. Feeling satisfied I briefly glance back at the blond guy who now has his head hung low and then proceed on my way.

I park the car where my friends had parked theirs, I grab my bag of hot Cheetos and my energy drink then exit the car. As I walk to the front door, I hear loud footsteps from inside the house and suddenly the front door swings open almost flinging me back with it. I take a brief step back and as I was almost about to shout at the person who would open a door so carelessly, I stop dead in my tracks as I notice who it was.

Heyy ya'll it's been so long since I last updated but you know school period is back and I gotta do what I must to get those good grades, life's tough🤧, I know our Mazakeen is a bit offensive but you know, we love a strong independent woman who can stand up for herself. Hope ya'll enjoy this new part and HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉, as it is currently 2 am 1/1/2022. HOPE THIS YEAR WILL BE A GOOD ONE FOR ALL OF YOU, BEST OF WISHES!

BYEEEE TILL NEXT TIME😋😎
Ps: I just realized I hadn't posted these chapters, oops my bad y'all

944 Words