Well? (7)

{Mazakeen's POV}

"Shut the 'Duck' up Markus! Just give me back my 'Trucking' Sandwich! You sick psycho !" I giggled at the familly friendly words Tyler just used. "How about you two cheekholes keep it down!" i yelled from the other room while rocking Titi's bed slowly. Yep you guessed it right Chanel finally gave birth to a beautifull little pup whose name is Terisha but we like to call her Titi cause it suits her best, and I've never noticed this before but in this house hold we swear a lot, like a LOT. Since I'm used to babies, after all I was the one taking care of the new borns in my old pack, I knew, basicly, everything about those little creatures, once they've heard a word, oh i tell you it is gonna stick to their mind, PLUS, do you really want your baby to be swearing at such a young age? Cause i don't think so! So like any other rational being I set rules that if anyone dared to disobey, they WILL perish in my wrath. I was like the mom of the friend group but when it came to work or missions, i become serious after all i need to keep up to my name, The chosen one. Anyways enough about me, the others have been suspecious of Micheal he's been looking for his mate for 4 months now, we haven't even seen him since he left for his mission nor talked to him. They think that he found his mate but decided to stay with her and not inform us, I tried to tell them that it was an insane idea and that he would never leave his pack without even telling us, he was kind of cold and unpleasent sometimes but I knew that deep down he was a nice guy. 

Right now i could still hear Tyler chasing Marcus around and yelling for him to stop. So i decided to put Titi back in her crib slowly so she can rest comfortably, I pulled the sheets over her small body then placed her favourite toy next to her, i watched as she curled up in a ball and held her dino closely near her. I closed the light and before I left I glanced over behind me at the beautiful stars that emmited from the lamp on the night-stand and once again scanned the room for any kind of threat or danger, after I was reassured that everything was in place, i closed the door carefully not to make any sound and headed to the kitchen. There i found John and Lily discussing something and once they saw me they quickly changed the subject, i was taken a-back by their action but didn't give it much thought, it was propably something personal. Later on they informed me that we will be having a meeting soon to discuss the new threats that the town is facing and with that they left the house. Marcus and Tyler walked in not long after Lily and John got out. They both told me that they had to go because Chanel and Diego needed their assistance with an important matter, but they didn't tell me what exactly then headed out of the house. Only me and Titi were left here so i went to check up on her one more time , and since i found that everything was alright and she was sound asleep i went back to the kitchen.

I headed over to the refrigiretor and grabbed my favorite orange juice, I poured some in the cup then left to go to the living room. I sat down silently on my recliner chair known as Tisha and just stared at the void. All the noise around me quieted down as i closed my eyes and once i opened them again i found myself in my mind palace. Every single werewolf had one and they usually shared it with their wolf. My wolf is called Sabrina, she looks exactly like me when i shift. She was waiting for me to come sit next to her on the pile of pillows. Sabrina followed me with her glowing blue eyes as i approached and sat down right next her. Her white fur shined as the light hit her coat. I patted her head and gave her a small smile, then layed there for some time as my wolf snuggled into me, looking for some warmth. Here in my little palace i could have some alone time, relax a bit and get my mind out of problemes, it helped me concentrate and get away from reality sometimes. It felt great. I was cut off from my maze when i heard a violent knocks at the door wish was followed by a loud thud from outside, I was still frozen in my place when another thump took place. I urgently got up from my seat and ran to the door opened it and got ready for any kind of scenario but what I saw next made my blood run cold.

{Lily's POV}

"NO, WE NEED TO TELL HER!" I whisper yelled at John, right now we are debating whether or not we should tell Mazakeen that, our dearest Alpha, Mr.John accepted to help the narcissistic shit hole of a pack named Red Christen pack, yep you guessed it right, this dumdum accepted their request, and now we are supposed to go all the way to their pack house, so we can start training them, and guess who is the strainer, IT IS MAZAKEEN!
"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GODDAMN MIND WHAT IF SHE HAS A MEANTAL BREAK DOWN OR SHE HATES US FOR HAVING TO REMIND HER OF THOES ASSHOLES??!" I spoke this time looking directly in John's eyes, "I didn't think this through, I just received a request for help and they sounded so miserable that I accepted without checking their name" he said with guilt washing over him, I couldn't blame him, after all I knew he was very emotional when it came to packs in distress, his parents died after a rogue attacked them, even tho they asked for help, no one came for the rescue. I studied his face for a few seconds before putting my hand on his shoulder to reassure him, I couldn't just watch as my mate is in pain, I felt pity for him. I was just about to open my mouth to say something when Mazakeen came in.

{Tyler's POV}

Lily and John ordered a pack meeting in our usual place. I looked around but then noticed that Mazakeen was missing . "Yo guys where's Mazakeen?" I spoke still looking around. Then turned my head to look at John, our alpha, he looked guilty, I looked at him sceptically, then sat down. "So umm guys I may have done something that none of you are gonna be happy about, but I'm gonna need you to calm down and listen to me...please?" He said the last part while slowly tilting his head to the right and smiling weirdly. I noticed that Marcus furrowed his brows and just stared at the alpha in silence.
After explaining(because I can)
"Ok so you're saying that you accepted their request without looking at their name and not even doing a back ground check?" Chanel spoke while massaging her head. "Yep.." I watched as John lowered his head in embarrassment. "ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW!" Chanel was now very mad, her voice vibrated threw the abandoned warehouse. I looked over my shoulder to see Marcus gripping on the wooden chair hard, with his claws out. "Ok everybody let's calm down I'm sure Mazakeen will understand plus if she doesn't wanna go we could tell them that she fell sick or something alright?" Everyone nodded their heads slowly. And like that the meeting was over.

Well well well If I didn't just leave you on a cliff hanger MWAHHAHAH I'M EVIL!!🤚 anyways CHILE, so the next chapter is gonna take some time but I will try to post it soon enough
1340 words