Chapter 19 - Dinner in Hell

"Ready for dinner," Marcello enters the room with two other people. An older lady that resembles Chase, with her long brown hair. She's wearing a long black classy dress. The other one looks a lot like Chase but taller and more muscular. He's got tattoos running up his arm and around his neck.

"Dinner in hell," AJ mutters. I hold back a laugh straightening out my dress as I stand.

"Mamma, papà and Leo this is Charm. You already know AJ and Hendrix," Chase introduces. I hold my hand out but Chase's mom pulls me into a hug. I give a short hug back patting her back lightly.

"Alright mom don't squeeze her to death," Chase says.

"Lauretta let the girl go," Marcello demands.

"Sorry. Never met Chase's girlfriend before," she says. Her Italian accent is weak but present.

"I'm not h-"

"She's not my girlfriend," Chase says, cutting me off.

"Oh. Well it's still nice to meet you Charm," she says my name weirdly as it's foreign to her. And a lot of others.

She let's go and shakes my hand. Marcello holds out his hand but I roll my eyes turning to the next guy. I think Chase said his name was Leo.

"Leonardo but you can call me Leo, beautiful," he speaks clear English like Chase. No Italian accent whatsoever. I awkwardly shake his hand.

"Recedere," Chase stares his brother down. Doesn't that mean back off or withdraw or something.

"Lei è carina," he says, staring back at Chase with a smirk. I swear this whole family smirks. Wait did he just call me pretty? We all start walking towards the dining room and Chase stays behind me. I take notice of the gun in the back of Marcello's and Leo's back. I was trained to observe and their suits don't fool me.

"È un pervertito," I whisper to him, calling his brother a perv. Chase laughs, throwing his head back.

"You really only know the worst stuff in Italian don't you," he asks.

"Best stuff," I correct. We all sit down and guess who sits straight in front of me. Leo. Hendrix and AJ sit on the same side as him, Chase and I on the other and his parents on each end.

"Why don't you have an Italian name?" I ask Chase. It's Leonardo, Marcello, Loretta and then Chase.

"My mom's only half Italian and I was named after her grandfather," he explains.

"And your last name?" I question.

"So Chase. How is that camp going," Leo asks.

"Just fine," Chase mutters, staring his brother down. They're constantly glaring at each other and it's only been like ten minutes.

Waiters come in and bring in salads. Four different types. I take my favourite Caesar salad and eat cautiously, careful not to spill or make mess.

"So what're all the bruises on your arm. Chase hurt you," Leo jokes trying to bother Chase.

"I would n-"

"Your dad actually," I cut Chase's yelling off.

"Marcello!" Loretta scolds her husband.

"Don't worry Loretta. She won," AJ and Hendrix laugh to themselves, still surprised I beat him.

"She did not," Marcello lies.

"Really because last I recall is me having a knife to your throat and pinned you on the ground," I say calmly. I told Chase I'd keep my cool so I will.