Chapter 6

Sienna's POV

"Mrs..."

"To the principal's office now! Both of you." She cut me off.

"But I didn't do anything. It is his fault." I protested.

"No, it is your fault. It is me who is innocent." Romeo refused, glaring at me.

I burst out laughing. "Yes, you are an angel without wings. Poor guy!" I snapped, digging my finger into his chest angrily.

"You..."

"It is enough. To the principal's office." The teacher demanded.

I sighed, ruffling my hair and walked away after giving Romeo a death glare. He mumbled something under his breath and followed me.

***

It was finally Friday, and we were going to go karting after school. Charlotte, Nicole and I got in Nathan's car. Meanwhile, Romeo, Troy and Lucca were following us in Romeo's car.

Once we arrived, we got ready and started racing. As always, Romeo was trying to win, but he lost again. Despite the fact that he lost the race to Lucca again and again, he still didn't give up. Every time, he told us stubbornly that he would win this time.

"Of course you are lucky. Racing is in your genes." Romeo pouted, folding his arms over his chest.

"Like womanizing in your genes?" Nathan joked, making everyone burst out laughing, excluding Romeo.

"Dude, you are the last one who could talk about it as a grandson of a modern Casanova, Chad Carter." Romeo commented sarcastically.

"Don't be jealous because your idol is my grandpa." Nathan grinned arrogantly. "Wasn't it you who asked for some tips from him a few years ago?" He added, giving him a teasing smirk.

"Yeah, because Dad didn't give him any tips because Mom was there too." Charlotte grinned.

"Whatever!" Romeo sighed, waving his hand in the air. "Next time I will win." He added confidently.

"When will you give up? I am a pro racing driver. You can't beat me in a race!" Lucca stated cockily and smirked.

"Never! I will win! Just wait!" Romeo said, determined.

I rolled my eyes at his attitude. Always arrogant and stubborn! It wasn't a big deal to lose. Everyone could win or lose. But Mister made it a matter of pride.

Lucca chuckled, amused. "Bro, I think you need to learn how to lose." He winked at him and smirked arrogantly.

"Only in your dreams!" Romeo exclaimed in annoyance and walked away, mumbling something under his breath.

"Sienna." Charlotte held my arm gently and pulled me away. "Tomorrow. As we planned, yeah?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded. "You are the best." She gave me a grateful look.

"I know." I gave her a cocky grin.

"I will inform Nathan. Thank you so much." She said in excitement and went towards her boyfriend.

I smiled, shaking my head and went to grab a cup of coffee. My smile disappeared as soon as I saw Romeo talking to a girl. He gave me a haughty smirk as he saw me staring at him and stroked the girl's cheek, saying something to her while smiling. I frowned in annoyance and clenched my fist.

We were waiting for Romeo beside the cars, but he was nowhere. Troy called him a few times, but he didn't pick up.

"I will go and search for him." Nathan said impatiently as he sighed.