Chapter 19

Sienna's POV

I stood there in shock. His confession caught me off guard. Yes, he admitted his feelings towards me, but deep inside my heart, I had some doubts.

"I am not a fool." I frowned.

He chuckled. "Yes, you're not. You are crazy who makes me mad. I am telling you I love you. And you are arguing with me, just giving attention to this word." He stroked my cheek affectionately. "I can't get you out of my mind, my girl. You got under my skin. You captured my heart when my eyes laid on you for the first time." He added softly, making my heart beat faster.

For the first time? I was surprised as well as speechless; I didn't know what to say. And I should admit his confession filled my heart with happiness.

He gave me his charming smile and brushed his lips against mine, pressing me against his chest more. I ran my hands through his hair while his tongue slipped between my lips. My body was on fire because of his skilled lips and tongue.

"Romeo! Where are you? The coach is calling you!"

I pulled away in panic as soon as I heard Troy's voice coming from afar.

"My brother." I mumbled nervously and ran away in panic.

As soon as I left the building, I took a deep breath, trying to calm down. I leaned against the wall and rested my hand on my pounding heart. I smiled sheepishly while thinking about Romeo. I trailed my fingertip over my swollen lips; I still felt the warmth of his soft lips on my lips.

***

I was leaning against the headboard in my bedroom, lost in my thoughts. I couldn't stop thinking about Romeo and... my relationship with Justin. I felt guilty. Justin always treated me good, but yesterday, I cheated on him. On the other hand, I wasn't sure I had feelings for Justin. In the beginning, I was excited that finally, I had a boyfriend, but this excitement faded after spending some time with him for a while. And my lovely jerk messed with my head. I wasn't sure about my feelings towards Justin anymore. Moreover, even if I tried not to think about it, I enjoyed spending time with Romeo more than Justin, despite the fact Romeo often made me mad, and I wanted to strangle him; however, I even liked arguing with him.

After spending my whole Saturday thinking about what I should do, I finally decided. I was going to talk to Justin and end our relationship. I couldn't continue it while there was someone else in my mind and... heart.

Suddenly, my phone rang, interrupting my thoughts. I sighed and grabbed it. I bit my lower lip after seeing Justin's name on it.

I took a deep breath and picked up the phone.

"Hi baby. I missed you. Are you free this evening? I want to see you." He said cheerfully.

"Hi. Umm... Yes, I am." I mumbled and ruffled my hair. I breathed deeply, trying to calm down and said. "I have to talk to you."

"Then I will pick up at 7 p.m. See you."

"Alright. Bye."

After getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror for one more time. I breathed deeply, closing my eyes, trying to calm down. I felt so nervous.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I sighed and grabbed my phone. It was Charlotte.

"Hey! How are you?"

"Hi, Lottie. Fine, and you?" I replied and took my bag.

"Bored and annoyed. And I can't stop myself thinking of Nathan." She sighed sadly. "Let's hang out together."