Chapter 26

Sienna's POV

I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. He gave me a cocky grin and reclaimed my lips feverishly. I unbuckled his belt impatiently. I wanted him so badly. I missed him too. His body, his touches and kisses.

He pulled back slightly and took off my shirt. After throwing it to the floor, he pushed me back onto the bed. He bit his lower lip, full of lust in his eyes while roaming my body. Then he hovered over me and smashed his lips against mine. I ran my hand through his hair while he moved his lips from my lips to my neck, placing butterfly kisses. I moaned as he squeezed my breast over my bra. He slid his hand under my skirt, caressing my thigh while biting, kissing my neck, making me moan again and again.

"I need you." I mumbled and started unzipping his jeans. He grinned and kissed my lips passionately.

Suddenly, someone opened the door with a bang, making us jump in fear.

"Troy..." Romeo gulped nervously as he got up quickly and tried to unzip his fly under Troy's furious gaze. Meanwhile, I covered my body with the cover; I was sure my cheeks turned crimson red. Romeo grabbed our shirts quickly and gave me my shirt. I took it immediately and put it on nervously while Romeo put his shirt on quickly. Meanwhile, Troy was giving Romeo a death glare, clenching his fist angrily.

"Troy... I..." Romeo mumbled nervously.

"You bastard!" Troy exclaimed in frustration and rushed towards my boyfriend. In a second, Romeo was lying on the floor, his lips bleeding.

"Troy!" I shouted in panic as I got up and approached Romeo. When Troy wanted to hit my boyfriend again, I walked in between them. "Enough, Troy!" I exclaimed angrily. "Stop it. I  am not a child. I can have a boyfriend and more."

"Boyfriend?" He mocked. "He is a fucking playboy who fucked half of the girls in school" He gave Romeo a dirty look.

"Troy..." Romeo stood up, wiping his blood off his lips with his fingers.

"Shut up!" Troy shouted, pointing his finger at Romeo. "I warned you to keep your hands to yourself. It was my condition when I let you date my sister, but as always you didn't listen." Troy snapped, frustrated, shooting daggers at my boyfriend.

"Troy! You can't hit my boyfriend whenever you want. Don't intervene in our relationship. Mind your own business! Now, please, leave my room!" I stated angrily.

"No! He will leave!" Troy protested, giving Romeo a murderous look.

I frowned in annoyance. "Then we are leaving." I grabbed Romeo's hand and dragged him out with me without listening to Troy's warnings.

I couldn't calm down even when we got in Romeo's car. I was bored with his attitude towards Romeo. He acted like I was a child who could be manipulated easily. Meanwhile, he could spend time with his girlfriend as much as he wanted.

"Are you okay?" Romeo asked, holding my hand.

I shrugged my shoulders. I sighed and commented. "He will tell my dad about it."

"I am sorry. It is all my fault. If I didn't come to see you, it wouldn't happen." He gave me an apologetic look and tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear.

I gave him a lazy smile. "It isn't your fault. Just my brother is overprotective." I sighed, shaking my head. "Does it hurt?" I asked, placing my finger on his lips gently.

"A little. Don't worry." He gave a charming smile as he grabbed my hand and placed a kiss on my palm.

"What will we do now? Dad will be furious." I ruffled my hair, depressed. "He wouldn't do anything bad to me, worst-case scenario, he would ground me or not let me see you, but you...."