Chapter 10

Sienna's POV

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door, interrupting my thoughts.

"Come in." I said as I sat up on my bed.

The door opened and Charlotte walked in, closing the door behind her. After greeting each other, she sat down beside me on the bed.

"Why didn't you inform me that Romeo found out about our lie? And more importantly, are you okay?" She asked, worried.

"I am fine. And I sent a message to you, telling about it because your phone was turned off. So you could read as soon as you turn on your phone." I replied.

"Oh...Yeah, my battery died, I haven't had time to charge it yet." She sighed, ruffling her hair. "Romeo told me about last night. I am sorry, Sienna. It is my fault. If I didn't force you to go to the party to help me, that wouldn't happen to you." She gave me an apologetic look.

"Don't worry. Nothing happened." I reassured her. "Umm... What did Romeo exactly tell you?" I asked, biting my lower lip nervously while my heart was pounding.

"He told me Robin tried to get you drunk. And he intervened in time and dropped you off your house."

I sighed in relief. I was thankful that he didn't tell her about how we spent the rest of the night. I couldn't stop myself from thinking about being in his arms, his skin against mine. I gulped as I felt hot suddenly.

"Did your parents find out that you weren't with me?" She asked anxiously, interrupting my thoughts.

"No, don't worry. When I was back, they were sleeping." I replied, rubbing the back of my neck.

Of course, I didn't mention it was morning when I arrived home.

"Great!" She sighed, relieved and grinned sheepishly.

"And what about you? How was your date?" I asked, smiling.

"We went to their countryside house. He decorated the garden with lights and candles. It was magical and romantic." She replied, grinning ear-to-ear, full of happiness in her eyes. She bit her lower lip, blushing. I gave her a questioning look. There was something more. "And we... we did it." She blurted out, her cheeks crimson red and giggled nervously.

"What?!" My eyes widened in surprise.

"Before I was so nervous. I was afraid of pain, but Nathan did everything to calm me down. He was so gentle and caring." She confessed, smiling radiantly, full of love in her eyes.

I smiled at her expression. She really looked so happy. She was glowing. Her eyes were shining with happiness.

"Did it hurt so much?" I asked curiously.

I heard a lot of information that it hurt so much the first time, and some girls talked that it wasn't so enjoyable for the first time either.

"A little, but Nathan was gentle. So the pain wasn't too bad. And after it passed,... it was mind-blowing." She flushed. "Sienna, I am so happy. I love him so much." She confessed happily.

"I am glad for you, Lottie." I gave her a warm smile.

"Thanks. I hope you have an enjoyable first time too." She winked at me playfully. "And I want to know it first as soon as it happens. It is my best friend's rights." She added mischievously. I smiled shyly and nodded. I was sure I was blushing.

***

I was grabbing my book from my locker as I heard two girls talking. They were talking about Robin. I hadn't seen him the last three days in the school. My eyes widened in shock as one of the girls told another that she saw Robin yesterday and his face was bruised; when she asked him, he told her someone had attached him, but he didn't see him.