Chapter 36

Sienna's POV

"You are here." I lifted my head instantly as soon as I heard Romeo's faint voice.

"Romeo! How do you feel?" I asked, concerned, caressing his cheek as I stood up.

"Happy." He gave him a lazy smile.

"Romeo!" I tried to hold my smile and shook my head.

"I missed you." He said sadly, looking at me.

I missed you too, my lover boy.

I smiled gloomily and sighed, depressed. "Don't do stupid things again. Why did you drink that much? You aren't used to it."

"I wanted to forget about everything." He replied as sadness clouded his features. "You will not leave again, will you?" He asked hopefully, squeezing my hand.

I heaved a sigh and pulled my hand away. "Romeo... I will not change my mind. It is the best for everyone. You have to focus on your child." I replied as sadness filled my heart.

"Damn it, Sienna! How many times should I say it isn't mine?!" He shouted angrily and tried to stand up, pulling out IV angrily.

"Romeo, be careful! It is bleeding." I said in a panic, grabbing his arm. "Lie down. I will call a nurse." I added anxiously.

"I don't give a damn." He said, frustrated. "I just want you." He added in a calmer tone, full of sadness in his eyes. "I love you." He added, cupping my cheek.

I pursed my lips together as my eyes welled up. "I love you too, Romeo, but... you should think about the baby now. If I stay in your life, I am afraid you can't think straight and don't take responsibility." I declared, full of sorrow in my heart.

"No, Sienna..." He shook his head.

I sigh, ruffling my hair. "Fine, then, think we take a break. After handling the situation with Samantha, we will see what we will do with our relationship."

"Sienna..."

"Romeo, please." I pleaded, trying to hold my tears back. "Don't insist, please. I am sure of my decision. It is the last thing I can suggest; we need time." I heaved a deep sigh. He looked away, pursing his lips together. "I will call the nurse." I informed and turned around.

"Sienna... Don't you see, nothing will change if you dump me or not." His voice cracked. I stopped without opening the door, holding the doorknob tightly, my back still towards him. "It will just make us suffer and that bitch happy. Nothing more." He added dismally as I heard his footsteps. He wrapped his arms around me from behind and leaned his cheek against mine. "Please, Juliet. Don't leave me. I need you. I love you so much." He tightened his grip around me.

I turned around while tears ran down my cheeks and kissed him deeply, cupping his cheeks. "I love you too, my lover boy." I confessed and hugged him tightly.

"You aren't leaving me, are you?" He asked in fear while hugging me back.

"No, I am not." I replied, cupping his cheeks as I pulled back slightly, still in his arms and gave him a warm smile.

He gave a wide grin and kissed me passionately. "I thought I lost you. It was unbearable." He admitted as he pulled back and stroked my cheek gently.

"It was the same for me." I confessed and kissed him feverishly.

***

I was holding Sienna's hand under the table nervously while we were waiting for my grandpa. He told my father that everyone waited for him in our house, including the Andersons. My grandma was here too, but she didn't know anything either.