Chapter 21

Romeo's POV

"I don't." She mumbled dryly, looking away.

"Sienna!" I exclaimed, trying to control my irritation.

"Romeo, leave me alone! Go to your girlfriend." She said bitterly and pushed me back.

"What?! What girlfriend?" I asked, confused.

"Don't pretend! I know you are back with Samantha." She stated confidently, folding her arms over her chest.

"What?! I am not! What made you think that?" I frowned.

"Don't lie! You went to her house that night. I hope I didn't disturb your plans with her." She stated bitterly, shooting daggers at me.

"Oh... That..." I mumbled and sighed, running my hand through my hair. "We aren't back, Sienna. That evening... I went to her house because I was angry at you; I heard from Charlotte that you went on a date with that bastard." I exclaimed. I breathed deeply and continued. "After our kiss in the school, I thought you felt something towards me too, but when I heard... about the date, it shattered my heart into pieces. I was angry at you, and when she sent me a message, inviting me to her house, I accepted. But we didn't do anything. I swear! I left her house as soon as I received Nathan's message about you."

She bit her lower lip, thinking, and ruffled her hair without saying anything.

I sighed and approached her. "It is just you, no one else." I cupped her cheek. "I told you about my feelings. But you didn't say anything. Please tell me something." I said, giving her a begging look. "It is unbearable. I need to know. Tell me you feel this connection too. Stop avoiding me. Don't you know Romeo can't live without his Juliet for so long?" I added softly and stroked her cheek gently, giving her a smile.

"Romeo..." She mumbled.

I took a step towards her and cupped her both cheeks. "Yes, Juliet?" I rubbed my nose against her nose. "Tell me. I need to know. I can't hide my feelings or stay away from you anymore. I gave up. I am crazy for you." I stated honestly and leaned my forehead against her forehead, stroking her cheeks.

I pulled my head back slightly and looked at my beautiful girl's eyes. She bit her lower lip, her cheeks pink. I leaned towards her and brushed my lips against her lips, wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me while cupping her cheek.

A few minutes later, she responded to my kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I tightened my grip around her waist and deepened our kiss.

I pulled back, smiling. "I love you, Sienna. I love you so much. As much as I tried to suppress my feelings, I couldn't forget you." I said honestly, stroking her cheek affectionately.

"Oh, Romeo..." She mumbled shyly.

"Do you have feelings towards me? Tell me, Juliet." I murmured seductively and placed kisses on her cheeks, nose and forehead.

"Yes." She responded shyly and bit her lower lip nervously.

I grinned happily and cupped her cheeks. I kissed her feverishly. After a few minutes, I pulled back and wrapped my arms around her waist, swirling her around joyfully. I felt ecstatic.

Finally! Finally!

She loves me too. My Sienna loves me.

She laughed happily, gripping my shoulders. "Romeo! Stop!"

"I love you, Juliet! I love you so much." I shouted happily.

"Romeo! Be quiet! Someone will hear." She said, panicked and covered my mouth with her hand.