Chapter 37

Romeo's POV

"He just wants to separate me from Sienna. Nothing more! He never approved of our relationship." I snapped angrily while pacing back and forth.

"Romeo, calm down. We are worried about your future." My mother intervened, giving me a compassionate look.

"No one tries to separate you with Sienna. After graduation, when you two are back, everyone will support your relationship. I promise. Even if you decide to take the relationship to the next level." My father commented confidently and breathed deeply, rubbing my temple.

"I will not go to Oxford." I refused, shaking my head.

"You don't have a choice. Everything is arranged. George, our security guard will go with you and keep an eye on you. So don't think about running away." He stated in an authoritative voice.

"I will not go. I love Sienna. I don't want to stay away from her again." I objected, determined.

"I know, but your future is at stake. After graduation, you will be with her if you still want to." He stated, giving me a reassuring look.

"No, I will not leave." I shook my head.

"It doesn't matter if you stay or not. Aspen is determined to keep you away from Sienna till she graduates. So think of your future." He stated firmly and sighed, running his hand through his hair. "Be ready, you are leaving in two weeks and don't forget that George will keep an eye on you. End of discussion!" He added, determined. I frowned in irritation and gritted my teeth.

***

After everyone had fallen asleep, I went to see Sienna. I parked my car far away from the gate and sent a message to Sienna, informing her about my arrival. Then I got out of my car and walked to the garden using the back door which Troy showed me once. As soon as I snuck into her room, she rushed towards me and threw herself in my arms. I hugged her back tightly, burying my head into her neck, and placed a kiss on her neck, breathing in her mind-blowing scent. It was the last time I was seeing my beautiful girl before going to England. We couldn't convince our parents. I was leaving tomorrow morning.

"I will miss you, my girl." I whispered in her ear sadly.

"Me too." She said as she pulled back and cupped my cheeks before brushing her lips against mine.

"I don't want to leave..." I sighed, shaking my head as tears shimmered in my eyes.

"But we don't have another choice. They are determined. Nothing will change their minds, especially my father's mind." She commented gloomily.

I rested my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her towards me abruptly. I smashed my lips against her lips, kissing her feverishly. She responded to my kiss, wrapping her arms around my neck. I shoved my tongue into her mouth, pulling her towards the bed and removed the strap of her white top. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck, placing butterfly kisses.

I wanted to forget about everything and everyone, excluding us. Just lost in her.

I cupped her breast through her clothes and sucked her neck. She moaned, gripping my hair tightly. I pulled back slightly and took off her top and bra. Then I pushed her back to the bed and took off my shirt. I threw it away and hovered over my beautiful girlfriend. She kissed my lips, pulling me towards her impatiently by resting her hand on the back of my neck.

I squeezed her breast, making her moan and slid my hand under her shorts. She arched her back in sensation. I moved my lips from her lips to her neck and down, kissing her, making her shiver under me.