Chapter 8

Romeo's POV

She moaned as I pulled her lower lip between my teeth. When her hands found the button of my shirt, I grabbed her wrists and pulled back barely.

"I don't want you to hate me more. I don't think you really want to go further with a guy you hate. As you told me a few minutes ago." I explained while the devil inside me cursed at me angrily, saying I was stupid.

She gave me a lazy smirk as she closed the distance between us. "Sorry. I forgot I don't match your criteria. I am inexperienced. And I am not so sexy." She ruffled her hair as sadness crossed her features.

"Sienna..." Suddenly, her expression changed, and she vomited on her dress and my shirt.

"Shit!" I exclaimed, looking at my shirt and grimaced in disgust. "Yeah, they don't puke on me after sharing a kiss with me." I added sarcastically and shook my head.

"Sorry." She mumbled innocently.

I sighed, grabbing her wrist and dragged her towards the bathroom. I took off my shirt after clearing it slightly and threw it into the washing machine.

"Take off your dress."

"Oh, lover boy, don't you go fast." She giggled.

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. I approached her and turned her around while she was still smiling. I unzipped her dress and pulled it down.

"Take a shower."

"No!" She refused, shaking her head. I sighed, annoyed and grabbed her wrist after putting her dress into the washing machine and started it. Then I dragged her into the shower cabin.

After helping her to take a shower, I wrapped a towel around her body. Then I grabbed another towel and wrapped it around my waist. Then I helped her walk out of the shower cabin.

I dried her hair while she was staring at me grinning, her arms around my neck. I didn't know I should be amused or frustrated at her.

As soon as we went back to my bedroom, she opened the towel, letting it slide down. I gulped, watching her flawless body while my little friend awakened again.

She pulled the cover away as she approached the bed and lay down on the bed. I sighed, approaching her and pulled the cover over her body.

"Lie down beside me." She said softly, her eyes half-closed as she grabbed my wrist.

"Sienna..."

"Please." She looked at me with puppy eyes. I nodded, giving her a slight smile. She beamed at me as she pulled away slightly, making me some space beside her.

She leaned her head on my chest and wrapped her arm around me. I shivered uncomfortably as I felt her skin against me.

Oh my goodness! I am in the same bed with Sienna. And she is freaking naked.

Oh, God! I need help! Please, someone saves me from this torture.

What have I done to deserve this punishment?!

A lot of things, Romeo. A lot of.

"Are you cold? You shivered." She asked, still resting her head on my chest.

"Opposite. It is hot. So hot." I mumbled and swallowed uncomfortably.

I didn't know how I would survive this night.

"Sienna?" When I looked at her, she was sleeping. I smiled, stroking her hair gently. "Sweet dreams, princess."

Sienna's POV