DISCLAIMERS & COPYRIGHT

Author's Note

First of all I would like to thank you, dear reader for selecting this book for your reading pleasure. If you are here from reading The Segment and/or Heaven From Here, thank you so much for your support.

Please note that even though this story does touch on faith and Islam, it is completely different from The Segment and Heaven From Here. The characters, and their actions are not chaste and that will not change regardless of your opinion.

So please; keep the hatred, the judgement, the hate slurs - keep those to yourself.

I write about beautifully broken people and I love them just the way they are.

However, this book might seem a little bit more light and fluffy compared to the others and it has been intentionally written that way. If you are looking for something with a harder punch in the gut type of feeling, please feel free to read (or re-read) The Segment and Heaven From Here.

Also guys, please do not feel shy to comment and vote. It seriously does help so much in making the book heaps more visible to others which then translates to more reads *fingers crossed*. I also love reading all your reactions in the comments, so please do comment. 

Copyright

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the author.

If you are reading this book on anywhere else other than Wattpad, please know that you are committing a crime right about now.