ten

It had been five minutes of Emre alternating between fisting and relaxing his hands as he ground his teeth. He watched Kiara and Ahad, as they 'talked' from a distance. Fisting his palms again, he felt that Ahad was didn't know what the meaning of the word 'talk' was. He was in Kiara's face, anger evident in every line of his body as he 'talked' to her.

"Raine, what the fuck is going on with Ahad?" Axel hissed from behind Emre.

"I...I...don't know," she breathed out, as she tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear nervously. "He's been weird since we sat down for pizzas. I think, maybe...well, maybe he doesn't trust Kiara to be out this late with a boy. They are family friends after all," Raine said a quiver in her voice, trying to understand what she was seeing.

Emre was so ecstatic that Kiara had agreed to stay with him a little bit longer. When she had walked up to him and had asked where he was taking her it had caught the attention of Russell and Malcolm who made a big scene of gasping, acting shocked that Emre was finally going out with a girl. All that noise made Raine and Ahad pause from entering the bar wanting to know what was going on.

The moment Axel told them that Emre and Kiara were going to stay back together, Emre saw the frustration, the annoyance that was in Ahad's eyes burst into anger which he was now lashing out on Kiara.

"Raine, he's making a fucking scene," Axel gritted out his palm on Emre's shoulder, holding Emre back from storming over to Ahad.

"I said NO FUCKING WAY KIARA!" they all heard Ahad shout into Kiara's face, who was looking at Ahad stunned.

"That's it," Emre muttered, shoving Axel's hand off and storming over to Kiara. Putting himself between Kiara and Ahad, he looked directly into Ahad's black eyes and calmly said, "What the fuck is your problem Ahad?"

"You want to know what my problem is? It's trash like you who think you can take 'our' girls out for a spin," Ahad spat venomously.

"That's not what is happening here. And I am sorry if that is what you think," Emre countered, his body rigid with tension. He wanted more than nothing to punch Ahad out for even thinking that he was out to use Kiara in any way. He held himself back for Raine and for the sake of whatever that was left of Kiara's friendship with Ahad.

"Look man, you should leave. Instead of worrying about Kiara, you should worry about your own damn girlfriend," Axel ground out.

"You can't decide for me Ahad," Kiara spoke shakily standing next to Axel, with Emre half shielding her from Ahad's anger. "You're living your life freely, let me live mine," she said meaningfully as her eyes flicked back and forth between Ahad and Raine who had come to stand next Ahad.

Placing a tentative hand on Ahad's chest, Rain whispered, "That's enough now, babe. Come on."

Brushing off Raine's hand harshly, Ahad stalked inside the bar, leaving Kiara and Raine looking at after him with mouths agape. Axel quickly made to stalk after him, but Raine quickly caught hold of her brother.

"Stop. Think clearly, you will get in trouble if you start throwing your weight around in a bar especially since you're not 21 yet," She said breathlessly, blinking back tears.

"What the hell is wrong with him tonight?!" Axel exclaimed, shaking his hands in front of him as he tried to rid himself of the extra energy.

"I don't know," she said quietly, her eyes flicking back to Kiara before landing on Axel again.