CHAPTER SIXTEEN

TW: Violence, Slight Blood, Slight Sexual Assault

"...their begging..."

After a few hours of waiting in their rooms, they were let out for an early dinner. This time luckily, everyone would be there. It was about five p.m. when they were let out.

The dinner actually seemed decently expensive. It was a very seasoned steak that was cooked to about medium rare and a green bean casserole. They gave everyone a glass of wine along with a glass of water just in case. They had added a smaller table at the front presumably for Carmen, Nixon, Leo, and Vincent. For whatever reason, they wanted to sit with them.

"They could've given us better clothes," Aisha complained, dissatisfied with the pj's they had been leaving everyone in.

"The first time we did something like this, they put us in these weird dress clothes. I guess to seem normal," Kai added.

"Oh yeah, Beatrix was in a glass cage," Ronnie blurted out, slightly laughing at the thought of it, but silencing when he looked over to see an agitated face on Beatrix.

"What?" Aisha put her head in her hands, stressed at the thought.

Ronnie went to say something but remembered that Beatrix would probably get mad.

"Been a bitch from the start," Nixon laughed as he entered the room in a full suit. The others shortly followed. Vincent was also wearing a suit, Carmen had a very revealing red dress on, and Leo also had a suit, but it seemed completely disheveled. Surprisingly, they saw a timid Lana following as well, holding Vincent's hand. She was wearing a red dress that was a little darker than Carmen's and it was velvet. It was off her shoulders and the back was out as well. She also wore the diamond necklace that she had gotten on her birthday, Vincent wearing the matching ring. She, obviously, looked uncomfortable.

She was seated beside Clover, who was on the edge of the original table. Leo sat beside Aisha, who was across from Clover. Instead of Vincent being at the head of the table, it was Nixon.

Everyone stared at Lana in shock. They hadn't seen her in days. She looked at Clover and nearly cried when she noticed the marks on her elbows, but Clover gave a smile of reassurance.

"I thought you died," Ronnie mumbled. Lana smiled, completely over the moon from hearing his voice again.

"Wow, you're Lana? You're really pretty," Mariah exclaimed, mouth open as always. Lana giggled, then she caught a glimpse of Tommy. He already had a smile from seeing that she was okay, and remembering the last time he had seen her. His bruises and cuts seemed to have faded, but they were still visible.

"Ah yes, the newer ones and Lana haven't met," Vincent stood up, noticing the staring, "Lana, this is Aisha, Aven, Mariah, Melody, West, and Kim." He went down the line before sitting back down.

"This ones my favorite," Leo told her, pointing to Aisha, "She hasn't done anything though."

"I can shove this fork down your throat," She picked up the fork and stared him down.

"I can call you mommy while you do it," he smiled back.

Aisha, keeping eye contact, stabbed the fork into the table and then looked away.

"Mommy behavior," Leo muttered as he turned back around. After that, it was silent for a minute until Leo ruined it.

"You know what we should do?" he asked with a smile, "Let's go around the table and say one thing we love and one thing we hate."

"That's so childish," Vincent muttered, leaning back in his chair.

"What better is there to do? You ruined the fun earlier," Clearly he was talking about Vincent barging in on them with Remington, "I'll go first. I love when women yell at me," he looked at Aisha, before looking at Vincent to continue "And I hate when I get interrupted."