CHAPTER FIVE

TW: Violence, Murder, Gore

"...we can't even comprehend..."

"What is so important that you interrupted me?" Vincent asked, frustrated. He looked at Nixon who was standing looking out a broken window in the room he gave him.

"So, what's the name of the dramatic blonde one?" Nixon asked as he glanced at Vincent, "And what's with the dress shirt?" He took a sip of the wine he was holding.

"Her name is Beatrix, why?"

"And the dress shirt?"

"None of your business since you interrupted mine," Vincent spit back.

Nixon cocked an eyebrow, "Already getting horny, aren't you?"

"Shut up,"

"Anyways, how do I put this... I want to... help her with her anger issues," Nixon sat down his wine, "You know I was a psychologist before... everything. And I feel as if I could help."

Vincent inched closer to him, "Is this for the test?"

"You know me so well," Nixon smirked.

"I've dragged you all in here to announce that there will be a free morning for approximately four hours. If you so much as think about escaping, I will punish you. Go on and have fun now," Vincent announced. He slowly went into his room, leaving Lana in front of everyone.

He had dragged everyone out of their rooms and to the backyard at eight a.m. He luckily didn't make them change this time. Everyone was still wearing the assigned clothes he gave them to sleep in. The yard was completely blocked by high stone walls with spiked fences on top and a lot of workers.

As people started to hug and meet up with each other again, Lance looked for Beatrix. Beatrix was being dragged out of one of the doors with chains on her wrists and ankles, they unlocked them and grabbed the chains. Beatrix gave them a dirty look and walked away. Lance sprinted to her and held her so tight where she could barely breathe. She immediately held him back though she started to suffocate. "L-Lance, I can't b-breathe." She managed to get out, he immediately let go.

"I'm sorry, I was worried," He started, "Why are you getting yourself in so much trouble?" He asked slightly mad. He looked down at her neck and gently lifted her chin so he could see the long bruise. "Jesus... Who did that?" He said as he cringed.

"One of the butlers, after I tried to uppercut one of them," She admitted, "It's fine,"

Lance shook his head, "It is not fine. You need to keep yourself out of trouble. C'mon," He grabbed her hand and gently led her to a log and they both straddled it. He scooted closer to her and cupped her face with one hand, "Why are you so stubborn?" She rolled her eyes.

"Am not," He scoffed.

"Mhm," He stopped for a moment, dropping his hands into hers, "Hey, promise me something."

"Depends," She chuckled, he looked serious so she stopped. "What is it?"

"Please... Just be-" He got interrupted by Nixon's tall figure hovering over them.

"Sorry for interrupting," He started, "But Miss Beatrix, can I see you for a moment?" He said, holding his hand out for her to grab.

She looked at it for a minute or so and slipped out of Lance's hands into Nixon's. "I'll be back, Lance." Nixon lifted her up gently, "Don't forget that thought," she said, walking away, leaving Lance. Lance reached out for her again but she was too far ahead. He let out a big sigh and left to talk to Remington.