CHAPTER THREE

TW: Harassment

"...another way to put us through hell."

The rest of the week, nothing happened. No more calls, no more messages, no more threats. The only thing was Ophelia wondering why Beatrix was so adamant about her being in her house, which Beatrix just said that she heard of a rampant serial killer around her area, but that it was just a hoax.

It was official. They were going on the trip. The whole group left on Friday to go to Maine and they checked into a really nice hotel.

"Rooms 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, and 107 will be your rooms," said the lady working the front desk as she handed Greg the keys. He handed them out how he wanted everybody to sleep because he liked the feeling of being like dad. He gave a key to Lance who he pushed to Beatrix, a key to Tommy, who he pushed to Lana, a key to Finley who just walked to Remington, a key to Elena who was already by Clover, a key to Ronnie who he just left, a key to Ophelia who looked at Kai, and a key to Klaus who just said, "I'm actually alone, finally,"

Klaus was a bit of an unexpected character to be hanging around some of these people. He was pretty straightforward and was very blunt. Usually. He sneered and scoffed a lot of the time. He wasn't a buzzkill by any means, though. In fact, he added something the group was missing. A tame scrooge. He didn't seem to take interest in much. In fact, he only seemed to like two things; Alone time and expensive things. Or at least that's all he was allowed to like. Klaus was pretty slim and pale, so sometimes the group would fool around and call him Slenderman. He had mysterious eyes that seemed to glisten when the light hit them from how dark they were. His black hair was always brushed and shiny at the request of his parents, but he would always fluff it up after leaving. Most of his clothes were designer or at least one hundred dollars or more, but his color palette was mostly beige or white. While he seemed to live the best life, no one wanted to trade places with him. At all. His parents didn't seem to like him a lot. In fact, they sometimes called him a 시간 낭비, or waste of time.

"Why do you hate us so?" Ophelia asked in a tone that sounded like she was actually hurt.

Ophelia was one of the more peculiar people in the group. It wasn't her interests that were odd to everyone, but the way she behaved. She never acted out or caused ruckus. She instead was the opposite. While she reacted to everything, she never reacted with her body, or at least she rarely did. As with her interests, she was in love with anything to do with space or spirituality. She had black tattoos across her body that were only a few shades darker and colder than her own skin. The moon phases were down her left arm, several tarot cards were on her other, and other tattoos spaced around her body. She was chubby and short, and actually was the shortest of them all, barely reaching five feet tall. She usually wore white wigs and even white eye contacts, scaring strangers away sometimes, especially with how big her eyes were. She also had a wide and flat nose paired with full lips. She looked almost identical to her grandma, Mrs. Rosie.

"He's jus' jokin' love, don't worry. He loves us, don't you Klausy?" Remington said while winking at Klaus playfully, who scoffed.

Remington made himself known to be one of the most dramatic and chaotic people in the group, and his looks went along with it. He had messed up spikey hair that was either black or blonde but was currently black. His clothes consisted of leather, plaid, and the occasionally Union Jack to show strangers he was not American. As he has said before, "I'd ratha' die 'an be from 'ere." Sometimes, to seem arrogant, he would wear his own merchandise he had made from his singing career. He was pretty lanky and he flung his limbs around when he walked, but surprisingly rarely fell over. His almond brown eyes were usually accelerated with some dark makeup around them. His plethora of tattoos stuck out across his deathly pale skin.