NEW. 58. Toilet Plunger

Literally just wrote it😁
Enjoy!

New. 58. Toilet Plunger

I open my eyes to the dark.

A groan escapes my mouth as I pushed myself in a sitting positing, my head ringing with a dull ache.

Rubbing the back of my neck, I take in my surroundings.

And there isn’t much to take in, considering that I’m in a dark room with walls made of stone. Its completely bare of furniture, and has no windows, hence the dark. A hulking metal door is against one wall, no doubt locked.

The events that led me here swim in my head and the acrid feeling of anxiety washes over me.

Where’s Angelina?

And where the hell am I?

I stand up, my vision lurches for a moment before restoring. My eyes fall at the ring in my finger, I quickly pull it off and tuck it in my pocket.

Damning caution to hell, I bang my fit on the metal door, the sound echoing.

Moon knows who went to enough lengths to kidnap me— of all the people— and why the hell, but its obvious they want something other than to kill me, so I might as well just ask.

And figure out where Angelina is.

“I’m awake!” I yell out “And I’m hungry! Who the hell kidnaps someone and keeps them starved?”

Yeah, that’s sure to attract someone’s attention.

And as I expected, the door rattles and I quickly take a few steps away. The same men I’d for pack warriors enter my vision.

“Bold of you to make demands,” The blond one says

All thought of my previous words leaves my head, my eyes narrow to slits.

“Where’s my friend?” I ask, my heart beating fast enough for them to hear

Alive,” The other one, with darker hair, tells me “And exactly where you left her.”

I watch them warily, gauging my options of running, wondering if they’re telling the truth. I can only hope they are, otherwise, I’m going to kill them any chance I get.

“Interesting,” I say, keeping my breathing calm “Why am I here then?”

“Settle down, Attwood, you’ll figure out soon."

And the door slams shut.

I hear the sound of they’re feet, which fades away at about the twentieth steps. Where ever I am, it’s a big space.

I pace around the room, thankful for its less than small size so my brain can function.

What is my captor hoping for? Ransome? Well, Alpha Jax would disappoint them.

But Luke…

My heart sinks to my stomach. How long have I been here? Is Luke back? Has Angelina returned to our Pack? Have my captors sent them any messages?

I imagine how all of them might be worried, my own thought causing panic to rise in my head. I need to get out, I have to try something.

I bang the door again.

No one stirs nearby.

So I bang it again, and again and keep banging at it until it opens and—

“What?” the blond guard snaps