NEW. 53. Royal carriage

Hello my amazing readers! This chapter... I have no idea how I came up with this😅

But I absolutely loved writing it, hope u live reading it!

53. Royal carriage

Today is the day.

After breakfast, Luke dropped me by our room, excusing himself to go and see if all the others in the mansion are ready to depart for the temple where this ceremony is.

We have to leave in the end, after everyone else, so there’s plenty of time to get dressed.

Fidgeting excitedly, I rake through the closet and find a knee length white dress that looks sophisticated enough.

I quickly take a shower and dry my hair, put on the dress and apply a bit of makeup. Quickly zipping up my ankle boots, I take another look at the mirror.

The door opens, I see Luke’s reflection. I grin at his surprised expression as he sees me and do a little twirl.

“Ta da!” I say excitedly “So, how do I look?”

He smiles as he crosses the room to come up in front of me, his arms up around me as my own hook around his neck.

“Can you ever look less than perfect?” Luke says

“True,” I say brushing back a strand of his hair that fell out of place. Then I cock my head “What are you wearing today?”

Luke shrugs “A suit.”

I gape at him “Luke, you cant wear a suit to your coronation!”

His brows flicker up “Would you rather I wear nothing at all?”

I lightly hit his shoulder “I’m serious. What sort of king wears a suit on his coronation?”

“I’m not a king,” Luke says “And it doesn’t matter what I wear.”

Before I can protest, the door slams open. Habitually, Luke and I jump two feet away from each other.

Casper comes in my line of sight, his face flushed from running, suit clad form hunched, blond hair flying and grey eyes instantly settling on me and Luke.

“All the angels and their babies,” Casper huffs out “You two really are alive.”

The next instant, he has one arm around me and the other around Luke holding us in tight embrace.

“Fucking hell, you two actually won!” he squeezes both of us tightly

Luke scowls, I laugh.
Nevertheless, Luke pats him on the back, Casper lets go of us, beaming.

“When Alpha Jax told the news I almost collapsed from relief,” He says “You’ve really outdone yourself Winters.”

“I think not,” Luke says coolly “It was rather obvious.”

Casper huffs “You should really brush up on your common courtesy, dude.”

“I cant agree more.” I nod solemnly