Comes The Night

Ch - 19

Ghar jaane ka waqt hua,

Hum raaston ke maaron ka,

Ab peeche se awaaz na de,

Hua khel khatam banjaaron ka
(Abir)

Suddenly Abir's mobile started to rang. He was too busy with Mishti that he preferred to ignore that phone call. But his mobile kept on ringing .

"Abir please pick up your mobile ," Mishti said annoyingly .
"Hello "
Abir picked up the phone after seeing Mishti's frustrated face.
"Haan bhai" Kunal spoke from other side.
"Kunal!!" Abir was astounded to hear Kunal's voice.

Realizing a sort of hesitation, Mishti went back on the seat next to Abir.

"Bhai ,where are you? Is Mishti still with you?" there was curiosity in Kunal's voice.

" woh ...we are on the way" Abir didn't know what to say.
"Bhai Mishti's parents called me up ,asking for her"
" haan...wohh... tyre puncture ho gaya tha," a faltering voice came out "toh wohi change karwane mein time lag gaya" Abir handled the situation.

" mujhe aapki fikr ho rahi hai" Kunal had some doubt but he did not say anything to Abir ," take care"
" I will " Abir perfected his call.

Abir was sorry for his brother but he was unable to hold himself back .

"Mishti " Abir turned to Mishti .
"what" Mishti queried .

Abir stared at her for a time, she awaiting a response .

"I never wanted to share this. I am sharing this so that you can feel we both had same pain. Well you never get over it. Never. Love just happens once in life time. You know why our relationship ended ,  because we loved each other madly" finally he spoke, composed , with only the remnant of a pained expression within eyes," I know you are ready to give yourself up to me, because believe it or not , love or hate or revenge has blind you to the truth, and you believe that you can bring me back – it is all a lie ...and what after that..." Abir spoke his heart "I have always hurt you and I am going to hurt you again" Abir lowered his face and closed his eyes as he was trying to control his emotions.

" you can hurt me. You've always had the power to hurt me " Mishti persisted.

"Mishti try to understand , you stand upon the brink of the abyss. It is not too late " he stopped just inches away from her, "I can save you from the flames of this world...I think we need to stop "

" don't...I want to be lost . I want to cherish these moments throughout my life..." Mishti confessed.

" don't know whether you will cherish or regret "

"whatever" then, she laughed. She laughed and cried—a harsh laugh and stinging, silvery tears that left shimmering streaks down her pale porcelain face twisted in unwanted clarity, unwelcome understanding.

"Why do you have to hurt me?" the question came out in a choking sound.

"Shh," he crooned, pulling Mishti back into his arms and kissing away the tears.

Mishti closed her eyes, her breathing coming too quickly, her heart pounding so loudly in her chest that she was certain everyone could hear it. Instinct told her to refuse, but her heart ignored.

"I am not afraid of flames of the world...but myself" Abir could see the thoughts gestating in her mind through her eyes.

" why Mishti ,why are are you again troubling me. I was living my life , my way but you came and stole everything from me with a simple glance from your startling eyes" Abir shouted , scolded  himself.

Damn her. How can she do this to me and have no mercy? Is she that heartless?

He pressed in close, so that Mishti could read his expression clearly and know what he was thinking.

"Abir I know what you are thinking .Yes, I was assured that after tonight you will crave for me and won't able to live without me . But  you are playing a wicked game with me.I had thought that I was the one in control, that I would be the one to break you and... and what? "
Mishti knew she was so wrong and this incident will lead her nowhere.
Abir kissed her lips .

That night both somehow said too much and too little. Over the course of their strange courtship there was heartbreak and stolen kisses and declarations of love . Abir had given into the temptation, had become entangled in the very trap .

She is bound to me for eternity…
Now we can have a romantic night under the stars.

"Come, Mish" Abir led Mishti to the back seat of the car .
"The time has come " said Abir in his dark voice , that send literal shivers down her spine.

It was the best night she ever had – a stolen night , filled with stolen moments and stolen kisses.

Mishti looked him ,she was startled to see and feel Abir's love and longing and above all else, a fiery, desperate desire for her and the look in his eyes was one of determination and… hunger.

And underneath it was the knowledge that all of it was forbidden. Which left inattentive. God will forgive them for it.

Without thinking, hardly even conscious of his actions, Abir leaned forward. He slowly started unzipping her dress. He smoothly pulled the strap down with the help of his finger.

How delicious it would be to taste her skin, to taste her, to know he could have her, all of her, at this moment, she was his …!

The atmosphere inside the car was getting hotter and hotter with each passing moment.

Mishti I hope after tonight we both will be physically satisfied and hopefully I will able to move on.

His fingers began to explore the curves of her body and wandered down from her neck to trace her collarbone, and finally went even lower.

With his free hand, he traveled down slowly over every curve of her body, and finally he took a handful of her gown and lifted it high over her hips. His lips traveled up her neck, to shoulder and to her lips.

Perhaps Abir knew the best weapon is between her legs. Whereas Mishti  clenched her legs together, but it was not about to stop him.

Now I will teach Mishti Maheshwari a very important lesson in womanhood.

Mishti felt Abir's fingers moving inside her gown... slowly . It hadn't even begun yet, she screamed a bit out of scare, yet her screams were so faint they couldn't be heard, and eventually it was just reduced to whimpering, then silence.

Though Abir wanted to shoot and score !! But sensing her hesitation,he removed his fingers from there.

Meanwhile , Abir's mobile rang again. As he was not in mood to attend the call, he ignored the bell. But phone kept on ringing.
"Abir phone pick karo, shayad koi important call hai"
It was a new number he wondered , as he picked up the phone.
"Who is it?" he asked
"Hello Sir ,I am calling from your Chicago branch" man replied from other side.
As mobile signal was not catching ,Abir came out of the car.
"Sorry, where are you calling from?" Abir asked as the voice was not audible.
"Sir from your Chicago branch" person repeated.
" tell me ...any problem?" he asked  quickly
"Sir, Surbhi ma'am has met an accident and she's hospitalized but nothing serious"
When the conversation ended, Abir sat on the driver seat, trying to decide what to do.

don't look at the wound on my body
do something for my heart

Hi all. I'm so sorry for taking up more of your time and thanks for your patience.
Please read ,like and comment .
( Ignore the grammatical mistakes)
Stay home stay safe 💜💜