SAVE ME

CH 19

We don't talk anymore
Like we used to do
We don't love anymore
What was all of it for?
Oh, we don't talk anymore
Like we used to do

Author Pov

Days passed. It's been a month.

He was no longer The Abir Rajwansh, he was lost, he was alone inside and Mishti was the real reason behind all this. Abir had not moved on from his past was one of the most unfortunate things. .

Communication between the two was what was missing as Abir was unable to call or text Mishti, he was blocked by her.
The more Abir tried to forget Mishti, the more she got into him. He became distracted and edgy.

Abir was becoming restless day by day and the feeling was so terrible that he was shattered from inside. He was craving for her to speak, to be with her, to see her innocent smile, her mysterious déep eyes. His work had begun to suffer. But Abir was least concerned about it.

I just heard you found the one you've been looking
You've been looking for
I wish I would have known that wasn't me
'Cause even after all this time, I still wonder
Why I can't move on
Just the way you did so easily

Days were easy with people at office. 
instead nights became nightmares to him. He wasn't able to sleep at nights. He didn't know for how many days he had not slept. As a result, his work had begun to suffer. But he was least concerned about it. 

Where Abir was in a deep pain, Mishti was on the verge of tears. She was trying hard to forget him, trying to hate him .She managed in forgetting whatever Abir said to her that fateful night but badly failed in throwing out his memories from her heart.  Everything that he did with her faded away except memories.

Whenever he got to know that Kunal had gone to meet Mishti at her place, he used to feel insecure. Kunal would be with her, this thought used to make his stomach clenched. This all was so unbearable for him.

Don't wanna know
Kind of dress you're wearing tonight
If he's holding onto you so tight
The way I did before
I overdosed
Should've known your love was a game
Now I can't get you out of my brain
Oh, it's such a shame

Abir was tasting salt on his lips from the last one month.

Same time
Maheshwari House 

These days Rajshri was overjoyed as Mishti and Kunal were together. Though Vishambhar had explained her everything about their plan that they made to bring Mishti and Abir together. She was very much aware of the fact that Kunal was also a part of this plan.

"Vishambhar ji , Mishti aur Kunal ek saath kitne acche dikhte hain . Hain na ?"  She always wanted a sweet, caring and a decent  boy as Mishti's husband .

Vishwambhar could see affection and concern in her eyes for her daughter which was crystal clear . He understood what she wanted to say or what exactly she wanted.

He sipped a more of tea and  put down the cup of tea on the coffee table . He stood up from the reclining sofa, moving towards Rajshri, he put his hand on her shoulder and said in his calming voice , consoling her ," jo aap chahti hain woh Mishti nahi chahti ".

"Ek baar aap Kaushal bhaisahab se Mishti aur Kunal ke rishte ki baat karke dekhiye " Rajshri stated her wish and gave him a sanguine view.
" Rajshri ji , Kaushal ji agar maan bhi gaye toh Kunal nahi manega"

Somewhere Vishambhar also wanted Mishti to get married to Kunal but he had only seen love for Abir in Mishti's eyes.

"aap khud se kuch bhi mat boliye "