HELPLESSNESS

CH -10

Being Crazy In Love

Mishti woke up at 7 o'clock in the morning. She got up and headed to the washroom and got ready for college.
 "Maa, I'm going to the college"
"Beta, aaj rehne de"
"Nahi aaj jana zaroori hai."
"Breakfast?"
"Mann nahi hai maa, college main kha lungi" Rajshri knew what she was going through...she didn't force her. Kuhu told her everything about Mishti and Abir but everything was over now.

 After 2 days

Now what, I am gone more mad, more anger. I was like expecting for for him one meet, only for just few minutes.But he didn't.
Mishti got ready and left for college. But instead of going to her college, she went straight to Abir's office.

At Abir's office:

Moths tend to be attracted to flame.
Mishti was standing in front of Abir's office building. She went inside a huge glass building.
"Abir Rajwansh" Mishti asked at the reception.
"6th floor ma'am"
Answer me... I want to know the reason behind your refusal. How could you ruin my happiness? Not physically but  mentally I crossed all limits with you, don't you know?
She went upstairs through elevator.
"Mam your name" asked the receptionist.
"Mishti Maheshwari"
The receptionist started checking the appointment register.
"Mam there's no appointment by this name? Plz leave your message here, we will convey it to boss." replied the receptionist politely.
"I haven't taken any appointment before coming here. Actually it's personal and I want to meet him right now." Mishti replied, the last sentence without hesitation.
"Sorry mam, he is in a meeting."
"You just tell him my name"
Receptionist looked at Mishti from top to bottom and assumed her as one of Abir's girlfriend.
Aaj tak toh boss ki koi gf aayee nahi office mein. Kuch kar toh nahi diya boss ne... Ab boss ki girlfriends bhi yahaan ayengi,unka alag se register maintain karna padega.

Maheshwari House

"Haah... please aaiye," Though Vishambhar was much angry but he stayed calm. "Tell me"
Meenakshi came to Maheshwari House with Kaushal and Nidhi.
"Bhaisahab,main bohot sharminda hun par kuch kar bhi nahi sakti.Galti meri thi, mujhe pehle Abir se pooch lena chahiye tha. Rajshri ji main samajh sakti hun aap pe kya beet rahi hogi. Humare bhi ek beti hai. Ho sake toh mujhe maaf kar dijiyega."
"Nahi koi baat nahi ,kar bhi kya sakte hain...bachhe bade hone ke baad apni hi chalate hain. Kya kahein." Vishambhar melt down.

 Abir's office

"Sir, here's a girl who want to meet you..." receptionist made a call to Abir through intercom, who was in the middle of a meeting.
"Don't you know I'm in a meeting ...don't disturb" he shouted on her.
Surbhi toh nahi...wait karne ko bolta hun..after a pause, he asked, "what's her name?"
"Sir, Mishti Maheshwari"
Mishti!! Abir didn't expect Mishti at his office.
Why is she here...what for? Ohh reason behind my refusal. He was confused, a little shocked but at the same time was happy as he would get to see her after two long days and two longest nights.
"Let's postpone this meeting... you all may leave now," saying so he called the receptionist.
"Send Mishti Maheshwari in"
"Mam you may go"
Ab toh sahi mein boss ki gfs ka register banana padega; waise hi office load kam tha jo extra burden aa gaya.
Mishti went to his cabin. She opened the door and saw Abir sitting on a big black chair and was in a formal business suit. As she entered his cabin and as Abir saw Mishti who was looking incredibly beautiful and wildly sexy, but at the same time there was anger, frustration, love, number of expressions on Mishti's face .His eyes lit up, a slight shiver went through his body, but he reminded himself that he has to fight with Mishti.
" What is the meaning of your coming here?" asked Abir in rich and deep as gems voice but just as hard. "I told you to forget me. You may leave now"
"Wwhy ...I want to know the truth behind your refusal" Mishti questioned.
"I told you that I never found you attractive" Abir said without making an eye contact with Mishti.
As soon as Abir said, Mishti slapped him hard on his face. Abir didn't say anything but something inside him broke. He knew he frightened her that day, but to be fair, she frightened him today.
Mishti beat him with her words and her tiny fists and Abir allowed it. He knew he was pathetic. Perhaps it was cruel of me to give her false hope.It was I who pushed you away, my own stupidity that drove you to think I was evil.
Mishti tightly grabbed his collar.
"Why Abir... why me? Main hi mili thi tumhe...meri zindagi se khelne ke liye? Look at me. See what you have done to me...tumne mere saath aisa kyon kiya, kaise kiya ki mujhe hi nahi pata chala" Tears sprang to Mishti's eyes.
"Mishti"
"Do I look like any random girl... do I look as if I am mad for you like any random girl...do I look like all those girls who follow you crazily...do I look like any random girl who love you like insane...do I look like any other girl who want to hug you, kiss you ...who want to have sex..???"She said in a breath. Tears were continuously flowing from her eyes.
 Whereas Abir kept on saying "no no Mishti NEVER".
 "NOOO...NOOO...NOOO...I am one of those NOW, I want everything...I want to be with you...not just for now, or today, I want you with me every time...always...forever .Main subah shaam sirf tumhe dekhna chahti hun ,want you always by my side...I want you to ravish each and every inch of my skin ...I want you to need me."
"SHHHUHH...Plz Mishti ...tumhe pata hai tum kya bol rahi ho?" Putting his palm on her mouth .
Oh but—the clever girl—she has soon discovered how much I cared for her… how much her view for me mattered. That she could elate or crush me with a single word… glance… heartfelt sigh. I hate the power she held over me, but I can't
help my reactions. I love her.
She left his collar and threw herself into his arms and cried heartily. "Look what you have turned me into...I hate this...i hate myself...i hate you for all this"
Abir made her sit on the couch , went to his desk and picked up the receiver of the intercom.
"Cancel all my meetings and appointments for the day...I don't want to meet anybody today and don't send anyone inside till I am in my cabin" Abir ordered the receptionist.
Abir took off his blazer and tie and came back to Mishti .
" Mishti mujhe fark nahi padega lekin tum aisa kuch mat socho jisse tumhe baad mein pachtana pade...mere paas mat aao...kyon aag se khel rahi ho.
Mishti I am not right for you. Main janta hun maine galat kiya hai tumhare saath. but you will have to forget me ... everything about me, I can't marry you . You are unaware of the truth."
"What truth...i don't want to know any. We love eachother, this is the truth.I just want you and you will never be able to forget me...I know"
Ignoring him, Mishti tried to get closer to his lips. This was the first time he saw raw passion within her eyes; she tried to turn him on through her beautiful begging to be kissed lips. Her offer was tempting.
"I want you now. So that you come to me. Always. So that you ask me before you dare to move, so that you look for my consent to breathe, so that you tell me your heart's desires, so that you have no one but me to find solace in when you despair."
 "Mishti, you know why I refused for the marriage  .Mishti, main tumhe sab batana chahta hun".Abir spoke after some time .He wanted to tell her the truth.
She was here with him, for him.
Mishti plz don't do.
Against his will, he hoped it would please her and help her move on. But somewhere he was sure he too want to be with this girl who was bent on destroying him. He knew he had fallen to the dark side of her.
Abir couldn't take it anymore. He bent a little and was about to touch her lips but immediately retreated. He was trying very hard not to turn on. Both of them trembled a little...no, not because of fear but because of love and yes also because of good amount of lust.
Abir wrapped Mishti tightly in his arms. They stood still, no breathing, no movement, there was nothing but a feeling of helplessness was there. She was staring into the never ending depth of his eyes.

Reception

"Hi, I have an appointment with Mr.Rajwansh today." a beautiful girl , with brown hair and beautiful expressive black eyes  was here to meet Abir. She was Surbhi. She was an intelligent, mature and a sophisticated girl .
"Sorry mam, boss is busy today and has cancelled all his appointments for the day. Should I reschedule it for tomorrow."
"OK."
"Mam, excuse me, I just come back" receptionist said
Receptionist got up from her seat .
Taking advantage of the situation Surbhi went towards Abir's cabin just to surprise him. Abir was there with a girl.  She opened the door very slowly but the scene inside the room was unbelievable for her. She was shocked to see Abir with a girl ...who was hugging him passionately.
Only thing that Surbhi found strange was Abir wasn't even touching that girl.
Surbhi knew Abir very well.She already knew everything about his flirtatious nature .But still she always loved him. She also knew about Abir's professionalism. He will never let any of his gf enter his office. Aur yeh cabin mein? He cancelled all his appointments for this or for this girl.
Is he in love???
She closed the door slowly and came out of his cabin and office.Tears spilt over and flowed down het face like a river escaping a dam. She sat in her car ...glancing in her car's vanity mirror she wiped her tears and hummed a song in a broken voice and started the car.

Love and devotion, baby I can't get enough
of all that love and devotion in my life.
Love and devotion, baby love and devotion,
You are the sunshine of my life.

"haha..." Surbhi remembered how she and Abir used to make fun of this song.

 Only devotion in my life.

 Abir's cabin.

After some more than 1 hr .Abir got up from the couch.
"Abir "Mishti hugged him from behind.
"Plz marry me and make me yours forever."
"That's not possible. Mishti, you know why I refused for the marriage  .Mishti, main tumhe sab batana chahta hun".Abir spoke after some time .He wanted to tell her the truth. "I have decided to marry somebody else"
"Whatt...Who is she? Do you love her more than me?" With broken heart she asked.
"She is my childhood best friend, Surbhi." Best friend!?
She came in front of Abir."Mishti, plz don't look at me like this. Surbhi needs me more" he tried to explain.
"And I don't need you and what about you? Don't you need me...come on Abir, we both know the truth...I don't understand the reason why can't you marry me." She asked
" Mishti first listen to me then decide"
"Ok why her only? Just give me a genuine answer and I promise you I will never come back to your life ever again."
Abir learned to keep all his emotions under control from a very young age. So, he was good in showing those emotions which he want others to see and successfully kept his actual emotions under wraps. But this time it was difficult for him to hide his emotions from Mishti.
"Logon ne usse bohot mentally harass Kiya hai ...ho sakta hai physically bhi Kiya ho "
"Harass?? Physically ?? main kuch samjhi nahi"

Kuch afwayein hain
Kuch afsane hain
Meri sachhai se log anjane hain
Wo jinhe iss duniya mein badtar kaha jata hai
Hum uss rutbe ke deewane hain
(Abir)

Here's the 10th part of my story. Plz read and vote for me. Waiting eagerly for your valuable feedback.
Plz ignore the grammatical mistakes.
Lots of love to all.❤️❤️
Stay safe 💜