IMPOSSIBLE LOVE

BEING CRAZY IN LOVE

CHAPTER - 12

Abir's office

"Abir you should marry Surbhi ...she is a strong girl .Most girls of her age are not strong enough," Mishti said after analysing the situation. " I completely understand how is it for a child to go against her parent, but she is courageous."
Abir shook his head. He could see a stream of sympathy running from Mishti's heart for Surbhi.
"But I am not that strong Mishti , I am not strong" Abir murmured. Mishti could see the reflection of broken pieces of Abir's heart . She knew he's going against his will.
"I know there's another girl who will be happy to have a chance to go out with you and she's Surbhi" Mishti said with a fake smile. Yaah she was not that fortunate girl.
"I recall the first time I saw you, I'd knew you'd be my girl...only mine but you can't be mine ". This time he wanted to be her's but was unable to.
Full blown tears fell from the eyes of Mishti.
"I simply loved your voice. You know your voice is full and warms me from inside " scrubbing his nose, Abir made an effort to communicate his feelings for Mishti. Though it wasn't necessary as Mishti was clearly aware of Abir's intense feelings for her.
Mishti was going through so many mixed feelings. She wanted her Abir forever...but he was never hers. Now she realised.
It was a crucial decision for Mishti to take...but right now, for her, Surbhi's future was on stake more than hers.
"Do you think that everything will be alright after this? Will I be able to stop thinking about you? Will you be able to stop loving me?" Abir wanted Mishti to give the answer of his question. He was unable to think of anyone else. That was his twisted fascination for his love, Mishti. He still wanted her . Actually that was shameful really for Abir.
"It just doesn't feel right anymore" disconnecting her eye contact from Abir's, Mishti replied.
"Hmmm...You are important for me and will remain precious" said Abir clasping her hands as he realised finally time has arrived.
"Same here Abir." Mishti asked "I must go now"
"Can I hug you...?" he literally wanted to hug her.
"Abir, don't make it more difficult for me" Mishti took her bag and rushed out of the cabin.
I lost my love my Abir forever.
There was pain, grief, the darkness inside Abir. He felt like he lost everything in just one single day.
Seems to me like something very precious is slipping out of my hand.
But he found himself ...he found Abir
...AT LAST.
This was not any fairytale that would have a happy ending.

Maheshwari House

"What ...I don't get you ...Mishti's marriage with Kunal??" Vishambhar said in astonishment "Lekin"
"We are not in hurry...aap soch lijiye...hamare bachhon ki khushi ke liye aur shadi ka proposal hum hi laye the aaj phir se aaye hain" Kaushal replied .
"OK...aap jaisa theek samjhen." Vishambhar at last gave his consent for Mishti and Kunal marriage.

Maheshwari House

"Vishambhar ji, mujhe samajh nahi aa raha ki aap Mishti ki shadi ke liye itni jaldi kyon kar rahe ho...main maa hun uski, main jaanti hun abhi uske dil main sirf Abir hai" Rajshri explained her point of view.
"Rajshriji ,I know this very well...plz trust me ,I also want her happiness...back" replied Vishambhar and tried to convince her.
Doorbell rang.
Rajshri went to open the door.
"Mishti, kahan thi tu? Poore do ghante late hai "Rajshri scolded her.
"maa , when will you grow up?I am fine, today was my friend's birthday party isliye thoda ruk gayee thi..that's it" Mishti lied.
"Beta ,kuch baat karni hai tujhse,"
"Hmmm...yaa tell me" Mishti said.
"Tere papa ne teri shadi Abir ke bhai Kunal se fix kar di hai" Rajshri said giving her a glass of water. Mishti's entire body froze in shock. " Kunal bohot achha ladka hai" Rajshri tried to convince her.
"aapne jo decide kiya hoga mere liye woh sahi hi hoga." Mishti said flatly. Took the glass of water gulped down as if she was drinking pain and river of sorrow.
"Mishti , Abir ko apne aur Kunal ke alliance ke bare mein khud se mat batana" Vishambhar said firmly. He somewhere knew where Mishti was today.
"Par?...achha theek hai" she was confused but agreed.
"kya baat hai Mishti?" Rajshri asked looking at her eyes which were mismatched snapped open, hollow and full of grief.
"Ahh...nothing" she said putting the glass into the sink.
Mishti went up to her room put her bag inside the study table.
She sat down on the bed and again started thinking about Abir , how much he had gone through...poor boy.
"Abir" she whispered. It was heart-breaking for her to see Abir in such a state. Tears streamed down her cheeks again.
Mishti threw herself on her bed, her eyes filled with crystal balls while sleeping . It wasn't easy for her to learn the pain of losing something most precious.