Unstoppable

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl
Tonight I don't want to be her

While walking towards her home ,she heard some one's footsteps approaching her .As it was midnight, everything there was silent so she was able to hear the sound of footsteps clearly. Just in a second her heart had pounded over millions of thoughts. Gathering all her confidence she had at that moment, she turned back .

"aaah ...y-you " she screamed as she saw Abir standing just behind her.

He followed Mishti after mustering all the courage he had . He wanted it ,no matter what.

"aah...you scared me...w..what...are you following me? Why?" Mishti asked , curiosity overcoming her.

"You know...heartaches are painful
You are not going through this alone. "
Abir spoke out of nowhere.

Mishti gave a shocking look ,her eyes widened then narrowed as she tried to figure out exactly what he was upto.

"I don't understand you...what exactly you want...one moment you come to me and the other you backout " Mishti said sternly.

She looked at the door of her house which was open. Her breath hitched ,she started walking backwards while facing Abir.

"noh... please" she understood the situation this time  "Please go from here. Maa dekh lengi ...can't you see door is open"

Abir looked at the door but again averted his lustful gaze on Mishti. Without saying without showing any emotions, he started headed towards Mishti

"No Abir ... just go"

Mishti backed up when he took a step closer to her. One two three ... steps until her back hit the wall.

Abir leaned his head back , chuckled weakly, but instead of the rich laugh she knew, it was more of a wheeze. There was a new expression on his fine aristocratic features , she had never seen him with such expression before but now she was scared the hell out of her.

"Mishti I am nervous right now...I really don't want to taint your innocence and naivety ...I know I no longer have the power to bring you back…but I fear it's too late, you should beware of showing your loving heart ...that too infront of me" He whispered

Abir's expressions were unreasonable and confusing. His gaze fell on her dark thick hairs were tumbling over her shoulders ,as it had no longer any restraints,her sun kissed skin , her plump lips,  he was looking at the most precious jewel under the moonlight. Against his own wishes, the view incredibly turned him on. He battled for composure but failed.

He tucked her hair strands behind her ear.Unconsciously, then his fingers ran through Mishti's hair and suddenly caught her wrist and pulled her towards him.

"Your specs attracts me,they make you look beautiful" he blurted

"W.. what ? " she barely asked . Now she was scared as she was standing just in front of her entrance door of her house which was unfortunately open.

Before she could process Abir slammed his lips against her. She was caught off guard. This was sudden . Soon he disconnected his lips.

Mishti sighed , she closed her eyes. Both were craving to embrace eachother . Both were hungry .... for eachother.

Abir read her expressions ...no movement...no breathing  ...it seemed like time stopped for her...yes she was there ...for him only.

He paused and satisfied that he could proceed undisturbed.

"Mishti" her name rolled so easily off his tongue. And finally the pair stared at eachother.

"Release me " she was so close to him that he could feel her hot breath against his skin " or do satisfy me" she whispered

Yeah, a little bit older
A black leather jacket
A bad reputation
Insatiable habits
He was onto me
One look and I couldn't breathe
Yeah, I said if he kissed me
I might let it happen

Mishti tiptoed to Abir's height connecting her soft lips with his again. They kissed. A heated kiss. They sucked eachother's lips as if they were drinking the sweet nectar of honey. This kiss was unforgettable.
The kiss was full of love , passion ,pain , helplessness and ofcourse lust and need.

He stroked her cheek softly with smooth fingertips  ,placed his hand on the nape of her neck , leaned down towards to the exposed part her neck and started giving wet kisses .  Abir held her waist tightly and he deepened the kiss .

His touch ,his kiss made Mishti weak on the knees. Mishti was loosing all her stamina to stand ...her knees buckled up but Abir held her waist tighter not letting her move an inch. Mishti's head started reeling. Her breath slowed. She felt like sleeping. She felt like giving way to the world of dreams.

Abir's fingers found their way into her hair, ignited her scalp. She shivered. She wanted him nearer, but she did not dare speak a word. Her throat was dry, her mind was weak, she felt like she needed just a little sleep.

"Abir, I am getting dizzy," she said.

"It's all right. I am holding you."

"I don't know… I don't know how much longer I can stand."

"I will not let you fall. I promise you."

"Please... something tickling...more... please" she moaned which made Abir go crazy. He wanted to pleasure her, satisfy her ,he wanted to show her the heaven.

He pulled her up by grabbing her hips and that's when she felt his bulge on hers directly . He slowly rubbed his hardness over her cloth while his both hands were caressing her sides. Mishti tightly grabbed Abir's shirt for support .

She can't resist me nor can I

"Mishtiiiii...."

Suddenly Abir heard someone yelling which made him startle.He looked in the direction from where the sound came. On seeing that figure, his grip on Mishti loosened because the one in front of him was none other than Rajshree.

Rajshri was fuming in anger. She never imagined even in her worst dreams that she will have to witness her own daughter in such compromising situation one day. She was doubting her upbringing.
Where did I lacked...

She looked at Abir who according to her  was still holding Mishti

"Chhodo Mishti ko" Rajshri said harshly.

She looked at Abir who was still standing holding Mishti shamelessly. whereas Mishti was clinging to him.

"Ohh dog " she murmured( a/n yes it's dog )

They say he likes a good time
(My oh my)
He comes alive at midnight
(Every night)
My mama doesn't trust him
(My oh my)
He's only here for one thing but
(So am I)

All I can say is "Main der karti nahi der ho jati hai"
Sorry
Please ignore grammatical mistakes
Please like and comment

And a big thankyou to all who are still reading this work of mine. Big big big hug to all of you. You guys really means a lot to me.

Lots and lots of love 💞