BEPANAAH

Being Crazy In Love
Ch18

Jab jab tere paas main aaya,
Ik sukoon mila
Jise main tha bhoolta aaya,
Wo wajood mila
Jab aaye mausam gham ke,
Tujhe yaad kiya

Both came aware of where they were.
"Now...mmm... it's 9 , we should go home" it wasn't late but Abir had to...he had to go away from there.
Both came out of the party, sat in the car and went from there.
"How are preparations going on?" Abir again initiated the conversation.
"Good" she smiled
"You look happy" Abir wanted to confirm.
I always wanted you to be pain free and happy
"do you really think I am happy?" Mishti asked
" I don’t know …" Abir looked Mishti carefully "are you happy?" he tried to read her expressions.
I am trying my best to be
" but you seem more than happy with someone else . How is she?" Mishti changed the topic this time.
"Who?" Abir asked widening his eyes.
"Surbhi ?"
"Good...she is not in India these days"
Toh sex...oh again girls...
"Oh...toh kaam mein apne ko busy kiya hua hai" Mishti said in taunting way.
"Haan, 12-1, kabhi kabhi 2baje raat tak office mein hota hun" Abir replied dryly.
"Really..." Mishti said stiffly...again a lie
"Hmm"
"Oh " shut up...whom are you fooling .
"kaun itni raat meetings karta hai? You can tell me about your partners...umm...sex partners. We are not in any relationship or nor even friends now. We are not seeing eachother anymore. Right" she sounded acidly catching Abir by surprise but wanted an explanation...WHY?

Jab sehme tanhapan se,
Tujhe yaad kiya
dil… Sambhal ja zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk jaa zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

"You are impossible Mishti...I was just joking." Abir froze for a moment.
"So, any one satisfied you?" Mishti asked giving him a disgusting look.
"I just can't believe that we are talking on such a lame topic...there's nothing like that" Abir tried to explain.
"ANYONE...satisfied you?" Mishti emphasized. She was curious now.
"No...not yet...I slept with many but I am still alone" He said finally "no point discussing on it"
"Right .You don't exist in my life" Mishti said " ghar aa gaya"
I don't exist!! Dammit I am your life
Abir stopped the car ,Mishti moved to leave  and walked towards her house.
"Mishtiii..." Abir called Mishti . He came out of the car.
She went back to him and started staring him.
"Whatt ?"
"you still love me" Abir replied
"I have moved on"
"are you sure"
" I don’t need to prove anything " Mishti said
" yes, you need to. You need to prove that you “don’t” love me"
"I dd….d…on’t love you"
"Say that you didn’t miss me even once in this one month"
"I ddd….didn’t miss you even once…" tears started rolling down her eyes
"this says it all... I very much exist in your life and I still live in your heart" Abir inched closer and wiped her tears

Aisa kyun kar hua janu naa Main janu naa Dil sambhal ja zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

" Why did you blocked me from everywhere? " Abir asked
"Because you left me alone"
"I left you alone ...yaah right...Do you even know how hard it is when you have no one to talk to? Do you know what it feels like when nobody is there to love you?” Abir put his hand underneath Mishti's chin and made her look at him. She could feel his fire burn through the coldness that she was feeling.  It made her shiver, he didn’t look away from her when a car honked. Suddenly Mishti 's one hand moved around his belt and other touched his lips.
"Abir, I once dreamt a very detailed dream about you...now I want it in real" she suddenly feel a bit insecure "Abir...I need you right now"
His fiery brown eyes watched her like an obsessed lover. His eyes trailed over her, he kept watching her reddish lips.
Oh these lips.. these are mine...only mine.

Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se,
haan main hoon guzra Shayad yahin dil mein raha Tu mujh ko mil jaye,
Kya pata…

" Kiss me" Abir sighed . A smile played on his lips
" I want more than a kiss"
"more than kiss? What?"
" I want one night stand" said Mishti without any hesitation.
"one of the cruelest thing you are asking for..." his smile vanished
"still...I want you"
"Mishti even I want it but I am thinking about the consequences "
"I don't care...I want you to claim me first"
"Mishti I am not drunk today...I don't want you to regret later"
" ok then...I will do it after my marriage with you"
Mishti shocked Abir.
"decide what exactly you want. Before my marriage or after" question sounded more like a warning to Abir.
With women it's different. There were many things Abir didn't like about women ,he disliked their weakness, how they were so often ruled by emotions,  but finds women so much more interesting to observe and pleasant on the eyes.

Kya hai yeh silsala Janu naa,
Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

"I can teach you...if you like" Mishti was surprising Abir with her bold replies.
"Mishti, you are getting married to my brother. Don't do this...leave me as I am."
"Hardly matters"
"Mishti, don't start all that again. Stop playing with me. I am afraid, you'll hurt yourself. It's not good for any of us "
But he saw that spark in the girl's eyes again.
Suddenly a flood of warmth ran through Mishti. An arm tightened around her waist, and brought her closer to a warm body. Abir looked different in immaculate black suit.
"Have we..."
"I hate interruptions," Mishti breathed as Abir lowered his head to hers, smacked her lips. He moved his mouth wetly to her neck and then back again. His tongue manipulated its way into her submitting mouth, and ever bone in her body became useless jelly the moment he deepened the kiss.
The oxygen vanished and she started to breath heavily.
" have we a deal ?" Abir continued
"Deal??"
"We will never meet after tonight "
He was merely human; he could not control his heart, could not control his impulses.
He wasn't perfect.
"Of course, i understand " Mishti responded
"with time, you would forget this night... and after you had forgotten, perhaps…" Abir went on.

Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa…
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa Main janu naa

Mishti directed him to sit inside the car and they went from there.
She put her left hand around Abir's neck and slowly slid down to his chest. Abir was so lost in Mishti that he was unable to drive the car and slowly started losing his balance over the steering of the car and stopped in the middle of the road.
"yahaan kyon car roki?" asked Mishti. Abir  knew now she is back.The tangy, luxurious quality was all around the air that seemed to thicken it, which has made respiration nearly impossible. Mishti's force presence was making it impossible for him even to breathe. Yess she was willing and ready. What he could not want.
"I have no idea                                                               how much longer I'll be able to stay away from you. I assure you I have never
used so much of self control till this moment. Nothing matters except being with you. I think I can't bear this torture anymore. I want you here and now"
"Complete me...Take me with you please" Mishti whispered.
Abir tightly hold her waist and in one swift movement ,he picked her up and made her sit on his lap...now Mishti was sitting  on Abir's lap, parting her legs on either sides of his waist, facing him ... Mishti's hands automatically went behind his neck and Abir's hands were on her hips...Abir pulled Mishti closer ,pressing her from waist by his one hand, so that no space could left between them... Mishti tightly grabbed his shirt in her fists.Abir opened first few buttons of his shirt, made Mishti's hands infiltrate  his bare chest.Their hearts were caught in the whirlpool.He further moved down to suck around her collarbone where his stubble gave a prickling feel to her...
"You. Now. Preferably under me. On your
back. Or any other option you choose. You said you wanted heat. I want it too. With you" Abir said
If I die of suffocation, she thought distantly, I'll die one of the happiest lover.

Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

SORRY late update ke liye.