FATAL ATTRACTION

BEING CRAZY IN LOVE
CH- 3

Maheshwari House

Evening

It was a bright cold day in February , Mishti was studying in her room. She was studying or trying to study. Since she met Abir, she had her head in the clouds...impractically day dreaming.
She was loving her dreams...she was loving that beast in her dreams. She was remembering him with bitter fondness.

Mishti's Pov

Why am I thinking of that b*****d...why am I not able to curse him... I am thinking of doing all that bullsh** with him...fine, he was really good looking but his intentions were not good...keep this in mind Mishti...stop thinking about him Mishti...don't be crazy.
It's ok to fantasize about a handsome man, haan...nothing more than that...I can't fall in love...and that too a stranger like him...ohh no no no ...there's no space in my heart for such a dangerous man...
I am getting attracted to him...
Why ...how...I am indeed not fallen in love with him . Then why I am feeling a sort of connection between me and him , why I am thinking so much about him . Should I tell maa papa about the incidence? Nahi ...par kyon nahi. Main unhe batana kyon nahi chah rahi.
Mishti was falling for those good- looks, nice smile , beautiful eyes. She was head over heals , couldn't stop thinking about that person all the time. Am I in love??
The fact was Mishti was physically attracted to that person . She was confused...she was unable to differentiate between love and infatuation. Her brain almost skipped what Abir want to do with her.
Sometimes how we perceive a man, he turns out to be opposite from it totally.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang.
"who's this," Mishti picked up the audio phone and asked.
"Ketki," she got the reply from the other end.
She went downstairs and opened the door.
"Hi Ketki bhabhi," Mishti welcomed her.
Abir was also with Ketki. It was Abir's plan to meet Mishti again. What's this guy doing with bhabhi ? Ahh.. thinking of the devil and devil is here...or am I still dreaming!! Mishti narrowed her eye brows...her smile vanished on seeing Abir.
"Mishti, he is my brother Abir," Ketki cleared her confusion...hain...bhai.... Mishti gave a faint smile to Abir.
Mishti looked him through her glasses...Abir was tall , wearing a check gingham shirt, a well fitted dark blue jeans and non-sneaker shoes... Irresistible...he appeared vulnerable in his innocent attire, seductive better say almost dangerous.
So, Abir is the younger brother of Ketki bhabhi. Where was he during bhai bhabhi's wedding? Ohh yes Kuhu di told me about Ketki bhabhi's one of brother who is a famous seducer ... who don't believe in love...ohkk...
Mishti welcomed them and both sat on L shaped sofa in the living room. She was at sixes and seven....toh yeh mere peeche kyon pada hai... relations ise samajh nahi aate kya..
No no..now I should rubbish all my thoughts about Abir...I don't want to regret for it later. I can never hurt my parents.
"What happen to you, why are you so silent today...," Ketki asked,
"Nothiiing bhabh...bhabhi...not well," Mishti stammered and gave an excuse, whereas the actual reason was Abir.
"Mishti...where is chachi," Ketki asked for Rajshri.
"maa is not at home, she has gone to the market...main coffee banati hun " it was becoming difficult for her to stand or sit just in front of Abir.
"Don't be so formal Mishti, tum baitho, I will prepare coffee," Ketki commanded and went inside the kitchen, leaving Abir and Mishti alone .
There was a thick moment of silence in the living room now which was killing her.
"Hi Mishti," Mishti was chewing raisins when a deep husky voice reached her ears and she swallowed those raisins at once in panic .She felt herself being trapped again, she stood up. Abir's eyes flashed as he sensed the conflict in Mishti.
Abir also stood up and went near Mishti. "uummm...missed me...like the surprise... actually I can't see a beautiful girl having sleepless nights because of me... that's why I am here...just for you "Abir said passionately in her ears.Mishti realised Abir was right behind her. His lips were almost touching her left ear...she felt his hot breath on her neck as he whispered "won't you show me your house , your room where you sleep" Mishti frowned ,she was wondering about his savage ,ferocious side .She saw him from the corner of her eyes .Ohh God what this man is...he is  flirting with me in my own house. 
She turned her head and looked into his light brown deep eyes in astonishment "Don't look at me like this, I know you have the most expressive eyes so as mine," his piercing gaze sent sensations in her body, distracting her , making her blush , stutter as he teased her. The intensity of his gaze when he looked Mishti was indescribable...this man is dark deadly devil... Mishti tried to ignore him but went in vain. Her heart was racing and Abir easily figured out through her facial expressions. She was terrified of going crazy, of losing herself ,she was sinking... slowly. She doesn't wanted to come out of her shell. She was not ready for Abir...yet.
Abir wasn't very likeable. He was vulgar, combative, temperamental, and generally unpleasant but how incredible he was at pleasing and alluring a woman's attention and mind, he proved himself once again.He was extremely charming. No one could ever ignore him.
"Coffee is ready," Ketki interrupted .Mishti controlled her ragged breath.Three sat down.
"Achha Mishti ,tomorrow is Ganpati poojan at my maa's place and you all have to come ," Ketki told the purpose of their visit.
"Sure bhabhi...I will convey this to maa baba,"
After some time Ketki and Abir went away.
I must have to control myself and my thoughts...I can't hurt maa papa...YES...I won't let this happen again...no one can come near me and can't touch me without my permission.
Here , Abir was also surprised  because till date he used to smile and girls became ready to become his prey. whereas Mishti was beautiful and serene, but she was not innocent...she was a smart girl...not an easy target...a little tigress.  
The next day, Mishti went to the college instead of going to Abir's house for the poojan. She was about to cross the road, when the same manly fragrance reached her nostrils. She saw Abir standing just next to her...Oh no...what's he doing here...why is he stalking me?
"Ab...," As Mishti opened her mouth  Abir put his finger on her lips . Her voice got trapped in her throat.
Mishti collected some confidence and pushed away Abir's finger.
"What are you doing here? Why are you following me? Tell me your real intentions," Mishti hit Abir with her questions.
"as if you don't you know, I am missing you like hell , Mishti " she was shocked at his audacity.
" Abir , don't use such cheap words, I know what exactly guys like you want from a girl. I am not like others ,"Mishti bluntly said.
"I have already told you what I want from you . BTW if you can think about me in your dreams then why can't you be with me." Mishti fumbled on hearing him.
"Why ...would I think of you...now let me go"
how could Abir let this opportunity go in vain.
"One question . Is your skin as soft as your lips ," he continued looking closely at her rose pink lips.
Now...i can't take this anymore...
"btw, is your skin as rough as your thumb," Mishti backfired.
"Why don't you find it yourself by touching me...feel it yourself" Abir gave Mishti an indirect open invitation.
"you will have to undress yourself ," Mishti said without hesitation .Abir was puzzled...he was not prepared.
"If you have no problem then why should I...would love to in front of you" Abir said cheekily.
"Baby...you are the host, not me," Mishti was crushing Abir's ego with each word...
"why don't you study me at night," Abir said in a seductive tone...he tried.
"Oh...I can't ...I have to study my books at night,' Mishti said and shut Abir's mouth.
Find another way Abir ...Mishti is different...she is not a grape.
"U like raisin...," Abir tried once again ,"How about date...s?"
Not again...cheap Jack, "come up with something new, its common now,"
"K...then why waste time in dating, let's do it," Abir finally said it...he was losing patience.
"mind your tongue...or I will cut it with knife," Mishti smacked him back.
"You can do many unexpected wild things with my tongue apart from cutting," Abir said calmly.
"Look Abir, you're Ketki bhabhi's brother . Better behave, or I will tell all this to Ketki bhabhi "
Nobody can say he is Meenakshi aunty's son.
"k...let's be friends...fine," Abir lost his grip over his Casanova attitude... he surrendered.
"You are a stranger," Mishti said.
"am I still a stranger, come on.Just friends that's it...even I would like to have a friend like you...I mean an out spoken friend...who have rejected Abir Rajwansh,"
"Hmmm..," Mishti smiled.
Abir used to pretend that he was loving or caring a girl and treated each girl like they were unique..but in reality he was impassive towards women....deep down he hated this gender.
Abir was in a constant struggle with his inner demons.
Mishti don't challenge me...you are only increasing my thirst.

Hi friends
So here's the third installment. Plz read it and vote for me. Plz share your views . Silent readers plz vote.
Plz ignore grammatical mistakes.