LUST

Being Crazy In Love
                        Chapter - 2                                                       

And I hate how much I love you

I can't stand how much I need you

And I hate how much I love you

But I just can't let you go

And I hate that I love you s
By Rihanna

Abir's Office

"Right now your only task is to find out when this girl comes to her house, when she goes out . You don't need to follow her just stand outside her house. Understand " Abir said looking at the road through the large glass window from his huge cabin at 6th floor of his office building but his brain was focused only on that girl.

"Sir, sorry to interrupt you, but you forgot to ask about her name and her bf ," Madhav reminded Abir while picking up the photo of the girl from the table.

"No, I don't require that. Do as I say " Abir commanded.

"Sir, give me one hour, I will give you the details of this girl." Madhav followed the command which was his only job.If Abir ever wanted any girl then finding and stalking her were left to Madhav. He was Abir's hench man , he was the only who knew Abir's whereabouts.

This was the first time, Madhav was not asked to follow the girl. Actually Abir himself wanted to stalk his prey . He wanted to gather information about his victim.

Abir actually never needed to stalk any girl. Girls used to follow him like bees. People close to him knew he don't carry emotions when it comes to girls or sex partners.There was only a mere desire to possess what's wanted in order to satisfy a sexual drive.

Abir's emotions comes out only for his family though his attitude towards them was little immature , irresponsible and witty but sharp towards his business whereas rough towards his girlfriends.
Abir was closest to his younger brother Kunal whom he loved unconditionally and could do anything for his brother's happiness.

After exact an hour, Madhav came back to Abir's cabin to give him the details of the girl. Though Abir wanted to know everrrything about Mishti .

Abir followed Mishti in mall, in restaurant, on the road , near her house .He was everywhere, practically stalking his prey .Whereas Mishti was unaware of this unknown predator stalker who had  no desire for a relationship with his victim, but a sense of power and control.

Flashback
2 months ago

Rajwansh House

"Arre Nidhi where are Abir and Kunal , subah ho gayee hai, breakfast lag gaya hai aur inn dono ka kuch ata pata hi nahi" Kaushal Rajwansh asked.

Kaushal Rajwansh was the maternal uncle of Abir and Kunal .Kaushal was running an auto parts business in Karol Bagh. He and his family came to live with his sister Meenakshi after her husband's sudden death. Kaushal didn't wanted to leave her sister and her kids alone in this big bad world.Kaushal and Nidhi had  a daughter Ketki who was married to Sandeep Maheshwari who was working as Vice President in a multinational company and they had a little daughter Sam.

Abir was the elder brother of Kunal. Abir was careless whereas Kunal was understanding and responsible. Abir used to come home very late at night and sometimes come early morning in drunken state. So it was Kunal's duty to open the door of the house for him and take him to his room. Only Kunal and Kaushal knew that Abir was alcoholic , nobody else in the house never got to know about this.