Chapter 1 (Edited)

Benjamin^

Benjamin's POV
I don't understand why my parents are so protective of me, they don't actually love me.. they love my brothers and they let my brothers out of the house, I've never been outside the house, only the backyard. "Ben, mum and dad want you down stairs for lunch" my brother Isaac came into my room "Just have the maid bring my food up here" I sighed "No. you haven't left your room in weeks, change your clothes and get your ass down stairs!" I don't like my brothers, Isaac and Colton are jerks.. I pause Netflix and go to my walk-in closet. Ever since i was kid I've gotten everything I've ever wanted and it's great, but I really just want my parents to let me leave home.. I choose my outfit which was a white turtleneck with a purple sweater and a purple plaid skirt.

I go downstairs into the dining room where my parents and brothers were sitting waiting for me "Finally Ben, it's good that you're out of that room" my dad smiled "I'm just gonna eat and then go upstairs, also don't call me Ben I hate that nicknam...

I go downstairs into the dining room where my parents and brothers were sitting waiting for me "Finally Ben, it's good that you're out of that room" my dad smiled "I'm just gonna eat and then go upstairs, also don't call me Ben I hate that nickname" I say quietly as I sit down. "We were thinking of getting you a pet" mum suddenly said as we ate "Ok.." I mumble as I get up and go back to my room to watch Netflix.

Christopher's POV
I hate pack meetings.. the unmated girls always flirting with me because they don't believe I'm gay, I don't want dumb sluts flirting with me, I just want to find my mate.. I'm 24 and still haven't found my fucking mate! "Alpha, some humans have entered the pack's territory" why would humans be out here? "I'll go check it out." I ran through the forest in my wolf form.

'Humans nearby!' My wolf Dallas tells me, I heard some noises and smelt disgusting scents that definitely belonged to humans "There's a wolf!" Someone yelled and before I knew it, I was surrounded by humans and there was a fucking muzzle on me!  "...

'Humans nearby!' My wolf Dallas tells me, I heard some noises and smelt disgusting scents that definitely belonged to humans "There's a wolf!" Someone yelled and before I knew it, I was surrounded by humans and there was a fucking muzzle on me! "Get it in the truck and back to the house!" I can't believe I got captured by humans, I'm the alpha of the most powerful pack in America and I get captured by weak humans! "The wolf goes upstairs" before i knew it I was in a mansion, being dragged upstairs and into a bedroom "Ben look what we got you!" Some lady said to a really cute blue haired boy who looked annoyed, I shouldn't say he's cute! He's a human and I was just captured. The boy didn't say anything, the man and his women left, leaving me alone with a the boy who looked scared probably because I was growling. 'Mate!' Dallas suddenly barked making me stop, this kid is my mate? 'Mark mate!' I shifted as Dallas barked at me "What the heck, you're naked!" He pulled the blanket over his head quickly making me laughing "P-Please explain what's g-going on.. and I'll take the m-muzzle off.." he stuttered slightly. So I explained everything, I explained the whole mate thing to him.

Benjamin's POV
I'm his mate.. so he kinda has to love me! I sit him on the bed to take the muzzle off since he was really tall "There you go!" I throw the muzzle aside "So... who are you exactly and how old are you..?" I asked him, he was really handsome and his voice... it's so deep and dominant, can a voice sound dominant? "Oh right, My name is Christopher Sawyer and I'm the Alpha of the Osora pack, I'm 24" I nodded trying not to look down since he was... naked.. "Well I'm Benjamin Wesley and I'm 19!" I smiled, when I was suddenly picked up and laid down in the middle of the bed on my stomach, Christopher got on top of me with his head resting on my shoulder and his... crotch.. on my butt "My mate.." he mumbled into my shoulder "Christopher you need clothes.. get off so I can get you some clothes" I giggle "No, I'm your mate and I'm the alpha so you can't tell me what to do" then there was a knock at the door "Ben it's time for dinner" it was Colton, Christopher quickly got off me and covered himself in other the blanket when the door opened "Who the fuck is that?!" Colton yelled seeing Christopher "He's the wolf mum and dad got me.." I mumble "How?" Is he really that dumb? "I'm a werewolf dumbass, isn't it obvious" Colton frowned while Christopher smirked "Can he borrow your clothes Colton?" I asked giving him puppy dog eyes "Fine, but he stays up here during dinner."

Christopher's POV
Benjamin's brother left and he quickly got off the bed "Where are you doing?" I frown "I'm gonna change into some more comfortable clothes" he said walking over to his wardrobe "But you're so cute in a skirt" I pout making him giggle, he came out of the wardrobe in a new outfit that was really cute

Christopher's POV Benjamin's brother left and he quickly got off the bed "Where are you doing?" I frown "I'm gonna change into some more comfortable clothes" he said walking over to his wardrobe "But you're so cute in a skirt" I pout making him gi...

"Something wrong?" I looked up at Benjamin when he asked that "What? Why would something be wrong?" He just giggled and sat on the bed "You were staring" that's it? "So? I'm your mate it shouldn't matter if I stare" then his brother came in... "Here" he threw the clothes at me and left "Sorry about Colton, he's a jerk.." he mumbled, I got off the bed and put on the clothes he gave me, which were boxers, sweatpants and a plain black shirt "It's fine Benji" I pull the shirt on and see Benji staring at me smiling "What?" I laugh a little "You called me Benji.. I've never been called that" goddess he's fucking cute "Do you like Benji?" He nodded still smiling "Yeah, but if you call me Benji than I'm calling you Chrissy!" He jumped up happily "Ok Benji."

I ended up going down stairs with him, he just wanted to grab his dinner and if any of his family try to get him to stay then I have permission to growl at them! When we got to the dining room we could hear Colton talking about me, but it sounded like no one believed him until we walked in the room.. "See I told you!" Colton yelled while Benji's parents and other brother just stared at me "Stop staring, I'm just getting my dinner and going up stairs" I stayed close to Benji and glared at his family as he grabbed his food "Ben you can't sit in that room for the rest of your life.." his... dad I'm guessing... stood up "Then let me leave the house!" I pull Benji into my chest to calm him down "Let's go upstairs Benji.." I whisper and he nodded "Benjamin Wesley we are talking to you!" We went back to Benji's room, making sure the door was locked "You hungry?" I turned to Benji as he asked me that "I guess" I sit on the bed and pull Benji onto my lap "What are you doing?" Benji giggled as I took the plate of food from him "You're my mate and I'm an alpha, I've been taught to take care of my mate" he just smiled, I cut the piece of meat on the plate and held the fork up "Don't I have to take care of you to?" He asked as he bit into the meat and took it off the fork "I'm the dominant mate, it's my job to take care of you and protect you. You're the submissive mate, yes you take care of me too but I'm meant to take care of you, there's things you need to do though..." I trail off 'He's innocent..' Dallas says to me "You need to let me mark you.." I kiss his shoulder "And then we mate.." I kiss his neck making him whine "Mate? What does that mean..?" Right innocent! "Sex Benji, mate means sex" he started coughing, choking a bit on the food "You ok Benji?" He nods and gets up "I'll get someone to get the plate.." he mumbles pointing to the empty plate, before walking over to an intercom by the door and pressing a button "I need someone to get a plate" he says before coming back to the bed.

Benjamin's POV
I sat down on the bed, a maid came up and took the empty plate not saying a word. "What do you mean by mark?" I ask Chrissy "I'd mark you to show everyone that you're my mate, I'd bite your scent glands which is in the nape of your neck, but the mark will only stay if you allow it, if you except the mark then a tattoo of my pack's crest will appear on your scent glands to show you're the alpha's mate" I nod and lay down "Why you laying down?" Chrissy asks "I'm tired, can we sleep Chrissy?" He just smiles and lays down, pulling me into his chest "let's sleep baby."