Chapter 2 (Edited)

Christopher^

Benjamin's POV
I woke up to a... weird feeling of something wet on my neck, I slowly opened my eyes to find that I'm sitting in Christopher's lap while he's sucking and licking my neck "C-Chrissy.. what are you d-doing..?" I tried to get up but he pushed me down and growled "Stay." He growled and went back to licking my neck "I'm making a temporary mark until I mark you permanently" he says quickly, he stopped what he was doing and picked me up walking to the bathroom "Look at that baby" he sat me on the counter and showed me the purple... bruise...? On my nape of my neck "Why'd you give me a bruise Chrissy?" I pouted and he chuckled "It's a hickey Benji" oh! "You know what that is right baby?" I quickly nodded "Yes, I've seen movies Chrissy" he smiled and kissed my pastel blue hair "I'm gonna go change" I get down off the counter and go to the closet, Chrissy waiting for me on the bed while I changed into a pink shirt, a pink skirt and high tops with flowers on them.

? On my nape of my neck "Why'd you give me a bruise Chrissy?" I pouted and he chuckled "It's a hickey Benji" oh! "You know what that is right baby?" I quickly nodded "Yes, I've seen movies Chrissy" he smiled and kissed my pastel blue hair "I'm gon...

"Benji! Come here I want my puppy" Chrissy whined making me giggle "Chrissy we can't stay in bed all day!" I smile but he kissed frowns "Benji.. come here." He growled and I quickly ran over to him because his growl is scary.. "Sit puppy" he pats his lap and I sit down "Good puppy!" He gave me a kiss and stroked my hair "Good puppy Benji, who's a good puppy?" It was a little weird that he was treating me like a puppy, but I kinda liked it! "Me! I'm a good puppy!" I giggled as he pet my blue hair "Yes, you're the best boy.." he whispered kissing my noise.

Christopher's POV
Benji is adorable, and it's adorable how he acts like a puppy and is ok with me treating him like one.. "You know what you need? You need those cosplay puppy ears that clip into your hair and a tail that hooks onto your skirt, so you can be my little puppy!" I tell him smiling "That sounds nice.. I can order them online!" He smiles back and gets up to grab his laptop "wait really?" I'm surprised he actually wants to get them "Yeah! Should I get blue ones to match my hair? Or black ones?" I grab his waist and sit him on my lap "The black ones." After awhile we decided to go downstairs to get breakfast, and of course his family was there! "Ben what happened to your neck?!" His mother came running over to us, but stopped when I wrapped my arms around Benji and growled at her "Calm down Chrissy" he whispers before walking over to the table and grabbing a plate "Benjamin, you're staying for breakfast" his father demands "No he's not. Benji will be coming upstairs with me" I snarl at him "Come on Chrissy" Benji grabs my hand and we go back upstairs "Do you want some bacon Chrissy?" He asks as we sit on the bed "Sure" I lean over and grab a piece of bacon from the plate "I was thinking we could go outside to the backyard, since it's pretty big so you could run around in your wolf form!" Benji says with a mouth full of toast "Sure, Dallas has been annoying me to come out." I shifted in Benji's room, since I don't want to get naked in the backyard and as soon as Benji opened the backdoor I ran outside.

Benjamin's POV
I giggled as Chrissy ran outside quickly, I went and sat under a tree to read my book, I suddenly felt something wet on my leg making me jump slightly and look up from my book to see Chrissy still in his wolf form and he was rubbing his nose against me "Chrissy I'm trying to read!" I laugh pushing him away making him whine "Fine.. just lay down" Chrissy laid down under my legs happily

 just lay down" Chrissy laid down under my legs happily

This is how Benji's sititng^

We sat under the tree for a few hours until a maid came out to us "Benjamin your mother wanted me to inform you that lunch is ready" she told me before walking away "Come on Chrissy let's go get lunch and go upstairs" he whined but gets up and we go inside to the dining room "Are you two staying for lunch?" Mum asks me "No" i see there's two bowls of mac & cheese instead of one "Did the cook make Chrissy a bowl too?" I ask which my dad answers with a nod, I grab the two bowls and we go upstairs "Here's your food Chrissy" I give him the bowl once he shifts and put his clothes on "Thanks puppy" he smiles and gives me a boop on the nose "Ummm.. Chrissy.." I mumble as I eat "What's up Benji?" Damn he heard me.. "Would you prefer a mate that can give you kids? Like a girl..?" I quickly ask making him freeze "I'm gay Benji" he laughs slightly making me blush "Oh.." I go back to eating "But that doesn't matter since one I mark you, you'll be able to have pups" I choke on my food as he says that "What?!"

The hell is he talking about?! "Well, male omegas can have kids and if you were a werewolf you'd be an omega definitely. So when I mark you, you'll become like an omega! You won't be able to become a wolf but you'll be able to have pups and you'll go into heat" he explains, what's heat..? "I already can tell you're a little confused. Heat is something omegas have, male omegas go into heat once a month while female omegas have it once every two months (Because they have periods.) it's literally just being so horny that it hurts and you'll crave sex, either from your mate or any alpha/beta if you don't have a mate" oh.. "So I'll be able to get pregnant once you mark me..?" Chrissy just nods while finishing his food "Yes, but because you're human you'll only be able to get pregnant while you're in heat."

Christopher's POV
All this information is new to Benji but he's taking it pretty well "How come you didn't tell me you were gay sooner?!" That's what's bothering him?! "You're gay, I thought you could tell!" I laughed while he pouted "Aww, you're so cute come here puppy" he continued to pout as he crawled over and sat on my lap "What's that smell?" He suddenly asked, wait.. has he finally realised my scent?! "What does it smell like?" I ask "Burnt wood and... mint!" He smiles "That's my scent Benji, you're scent is strawberries and vanilla" he then puts his head in the nape of my neck realising that my scent was coming from there "You're scent is really nice.." he moaned quietly, goddess that was so fucking hot.. "Benji.. if you make that sound then I'm not gonna able to control Dallas, he's gonna end up taking over and fucking you" I growl grabbing his ass "B-But your scent is so good!" He pouts "Fuck... Benji.. I don't want to have sex until you're ready, but if you continue this I'll fuck you no matter what.." I whisper in his ear, gripping his ass "But... doing something else wouldn't hurt right?" I smirk "Wha-" before he can finish talking, I move him off my lap and shove his head down, burying his face in my crotch "You know how to give give a blowjob right?" He move his head away from my crotch before shaking his head no "Well.. I could just face fuck you.. you'd just have you lick my dick" Benji blushes and hides his face in his hands "Come on puppy... don't you wanna be good for your alpha" I tease "F-Fine!" Wait what- is he serious?! "You're serious..?" He nods blushing a bright red "Ok.. since you're sure about this" I set him on the floor between my legs and pull down my sweatpants and boxers allowing my erection to stand up against my stomach, Benji's eye went wide when he saw my cock making me smirk "Like what you see?" I chuckle "Ah- S-Shut up..!" He covered his face in embarrassment "Puppy.. you can't cover your face while sucking my cock.." I move his hands before wrapping my hand around my cock and guiding it to Benji's mouth

"Open up puppy~" he whimpers as he slowly opens his mouth so my cock could slowly slip in "Goddess.. you look so fucking hot with my cock in your mouth.." I give a single thrust making him gag a little "What did I tell you puppy? You gotta lick it" I groan as he starts to lick the tip "Fuck baby~" I continue to thrust in and out of Benji's mouth groaning. I quicken my thrusts as I shove my dick down his throat "Shit you're so good puppy, and you look like such a fucking slut on my cock!" I grip his hair, pulling on it as he licks my cock "Fuck... I'm gonna cum puppy..."