Chapter 4 (Edited)

Benjamin's POV
Chrissy has been here nearly a month; he's been using my laptop to keep in touch my while his pack mainly his Beta. Once he explained what a pack was and how he's the leader I didn't question his using my laptop "Chrissy lunch is here" I sat on the bed with two bowls of pasta, mine covered in cheese "You put way too much cheese on your pasta Benji" he laughed and started eating "Cheese is the best thing ever! I need cheese on my pasta!" I pout, shoving the cheesy pasta in my mouth "You don't need it-" "Yes I do." He just chuckles and continues to eat "Umm... Benji.." I look over at Chrissy curiously "I have to go back to my pack" w-what... I put down my bowl, trying to process what he just said "Y-You..." I don't know what to say.. "Other packs are starting to wonder why I won't go to meetings with them, if I don't go back now my pack could be in danger..." he explains to me "You said you wouldn't leave me.." I feel tears fall, I look up at Chrissy "I want you to come with me" he tells me, seriously?! "Really...?"

Christopher's POV
"Yes, you remember when I explained what a pack is, I explained the Alpha and Luna?" He just nods, wiping his tears "Well since I'm the Alpha, you're the Luna of my pack so you should come with me" I stare at him, waiting for his response "I'd.. I'd love to go with you Chrissy.." I just smile and give him a kiss "We're leaving tonight, when we were in the backyard I went to the side of the house and dug a hole under the fence since there are no guards there. My Beta Kieran will be down the road with his car, you can bring one bag" he nods picking up his food "Make sure to bring your puppy ears and tail, I want to fuck you while you wear them" I whisper to Benji making him blush "O-Ok.." while it got closer to 2am Benji packed his bag, putting in some clothes, his favorite plushie, his puppy ears and tail and his phone and laptop.

" while it got closer to 2am Benji packed his bag, putting in some clothes, his favorite plushie, his puppy ears and tail and his phone and laptop

Benjamin's bag, plushie and ears and tail

"Ok, Benji we need to get outside now" he nods putting on his shoes and a hoodie, holding his bag and we leave his room and go down stairs trying to be as quiet as possible and went to the back door. Once outside I showed him where I dug the hole when suddenly.. "There's someone down the side of the house!" I hear someone yell as the outside sensor activated lights turned on "Benji go!" I yell at him, he slid under the fence with his bag, I followed close behind him as the guards got closer we ran from the house until we saw my Beta's car, I opened the door and pushed Benji inside before I got in and Kieran started to drive "Hey Alpha, long time no see!" He smiled "Yeah hi Kieran" I sigh, pulling Benji closer to me "This must be your mate Benjamin" he looked back at us, that stupid smile never leaving his face "Hi.." Benji says quietly, obviously tired "Puppy you should sleep, it'll take a while to get to my pack." It took 8 hours to get to my pack, Benji slept the whole way "Puppy get up.." when we got to the pack house it was 10am "You should sleep Alpha, I'll inform everyone you're back, tell them to leave you alone and we'll have a pack meeting tonight" I pick up Benji and his bag, carrying him into the house "That sounds great Kieran ThankYou" I sigh and carry my puppy to my room "Chrissy... what time is it..?" I lay him on the bed and go to change my clothes "It's 10am, but we're gonna go back to sleep until lunch ok?" He just nodded and went back to sleep.

Benjamin's POV
I woke up in a room I didn't recognise so.... I freaked out a little.. "Benji.. puppy calm down.." Chrissy quickly got up "We're at my pack house, this is my bedroom" I started to calm down as he sat up and pulled me into his lap "It's 4pm, wow we sleep for awhile.." Chrissy said looking at his phone "A-Am... am I gonna have t-to meet your pack..?" I stutter slightly "It's OUR pack and yes, after dinner there's going to be a pack meeting where I introduce you to my pack" I nodded and got out of bed "Umm.. but there are some people I want you to meet before hand" I pause as I reached for my bag "W-What...?" He said I didn't have to meet anyone until the pack meeting! "It's just four people, I want you to properly meet Kieran, along with his mate, my best friend and their mate, I promise that's it and to make sure we don't run into anyone Kieran is gonna bring us dinner" I just nod and grab a change of clothes from my bag "Hey Chrissy, can I take a shower?" He looks up from his phone and nods, getting up "The door on the left is my wardrobe and the door on the right is the bathroom, the people I want you to meet while be here in an hour."

(One hour later- this time skip is brought to you by Benji's fluffy hair)

Once I was out of the shower, i changed into the outfit from my bag. A cute pink hat, a white collar shirt with a pink sweater over the top and pink high tops with bows on the top

"Benji, they're here!" I left the bathroom and saw four people standing with Chrissy (The people are the four in the photo at the start of the chapter) "Benji you already met Kieran, this is his mate Samber, they're pronouns are They/Them (Samber ...

"Benji, they're here!" I left the bathroom and saw four people standing with Chrissy (The people are the four in the photo at the start of the chapter) "Benji you already met Kieran, this is his mate Samber, they're pronouns are They/Them (Samber is non-binary and Omnisexual, Kieran is Bi, his pronouns are He/Him) I smiled shyly at the short red haired werewolf "Sammy there's no need to be shy" I heard Kieran say quietly "H-Hi Benjamin.." they waved slightly at me "And this is my sister Teagan and her mate Emery" (Teagan is Neptunic, pronouns are She/Her, Emery is gay, pronouns She/They) Teagan was tall like Chrissy, and had a few tattoos Covering her arm, Emery had really cool hot pink hair, a few small tattoos and was a bit shorter than Teagan "Hi.. y-you like Yungblud..?" I ask pointing out Emery's Yungblud shirt "Oh yeah! Do you like him?" She smiles brightly "I love Yungblud!" I giggle, hiding in Chrissy's side "U-Umm.. what are your p-pronouns Benjamin..?" Samber asked quietly "Oh, ThankYou for asking Samber! My pronouns are He/Him, b-but I am thinking about using They/Them pronouns as well.. also you guys can call me Benji.." they all nod "Well.. you can call me Sam or Sammy.." Samber says, tugging on the ends of their hoodie sleeves "It's so great to meet you Benji, I've been waiting ages for Christopher to find his mate and I'm so happy they're a cute little boy like you!" Teagan squeals "Tea, I know you're excited but you need to try and not squeal" Emery tells her "Oh right.. sorry babe!" She smiles sheeply "Umm.. Chris, a lot of people are asking why you won't leave you're room and telling them that you said to leave you alone isn't working anymore.." Kieran suddenly says "Just tell them i'm tired and that I'll see them at the pack meeting" Kieran just nods before grabbing Samber's hand as they leave "I should probably go too bro, me and Em have a warriors meeting in a few minutes" and with that me and Chrissy are alone again (Emery is a pack warrior and Teagan is lead warrior) "When were you gonna tell me that you're thinking of using They/Them pronouns?" Oh crap.. "Well.. I've been thinking that maybe I'm a Demiboy.. but I didn't want to say anything until I figured it out.." I say quietly "Baby, if you're questioning your gender than you should tell me so I can help!" He pulls me into a hug as he talks, I grab onto his shirt "I'm sorry Chrissy.." My voice muffled as I hide in his shirt "If you want you could talk to Samber, since they know what it's like to question your gender, maybe they can help" I just nod looking up at him "You wanna go back to bed?" He asked "No.. can we watch a movie?" He just smiles and picks me up taking over to the bed "What movie?"

Sorry it took me so long to update, I'll try to get the next chapter uploaded soon. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!