Chapter 8 ~smut~ (Edited)

^Sorry for taking so long to update guys^

Christopher's POV
Once home, I pick up Benji bridal style and run inside, up to the room I set up for his nest "A-Alpha!" He cries as I sat him down, but once he was on the ground, he stopped crying and started moving around, grabbing things, building his nest. I sat on the floor smiling as I watched him grab different things, choosing where it'll go in his nest "Chris?" I turned around seeing Kieran and Samber standing by the door "We brought over all the things you brought for his nest from the car." Samber spoke quietly as he slowly moved forward with two bags while Kieran carried one, that probably had the weighted blanket in it "Thanks guys" I replied quietly, not wanting to disturb Benji "Later on we'll bring over some water and food, it's best for omegas to eat sweet foods like fruit to sweeten their scent. The sweeter their scent is, the happier they are" Samber explained "Ok, what should I do while he sleeps?" I know he won't want me to leave but I'm not sure what to do besides mating "Just be there, cuddle him, works with Sam so hopefully Benji is the same" Kieran explained making Samber blush "Ok, thanks guys."

3rd person's POV
Once Kieran and Samber left, Christopher grabbed the bags before walking over to Benji's nest where he was laying happily with one of Chris's hoodies pressed against his nose "Puppy..." He whispered making him open his eyes and glance up at his mate "I have the things from the car to make your nest comfier" he smiled as Chris talked, getting up and looking into the bags "Thanks Chrissy" he whispered happily, Christopher sat back down as he rearranged the nest to make room for the new items "Done!" Benji got up and he grabbed Chris, pulling him to lay down in the nest "What are you doing Benji?" Chris chuckled as he laid on top of me "I'm sleepy..." he replied as he closed his eyes, Chris soon followed.

Christopher felt weight being put on his hips, whatever it was wasn't heavy, but it was something and it was... moving..? He slowly opened his eyes and saw Benji sitting just below his hips, he was rocking back and forth like he was simulating sex! All Chris could think about was how hot his mate looked... "Puppy what are you doing?" He chuckled watching his movements falter once he realized Chris was awake "H-Hurts..." he whines, covering his face with his hands which makes Chris realize he's wearing one on his hoodies and nothing else "Do you want your alpha?" He teased making Benji whimper and blush fiercely, he nodded slightly but Chris decided to tease him more "You need to talk otherwise I don't know what you want" Christopher whispered to him "A-Alpha please..." Benji whined hiding his face in Chris's chest.

Benji's POV
Why won't he help? Why does he have to tease me?! "You need to tell he what you want puppy, what do you want?" Chrissy urged me to speak, he knew what he was doing... "Tell me what you want, what you want me to do. Want me to help? Tell me exactly what you want to happen Benjamin." He sneered in a husky voice, he never uses my full name and hearing it... I just snapped "Please fuck me alpha!" I sobbed as the pain got worse, Chris growled at my words and pushed me onto my back, pulling his shirt off and unbuckling his belt "Just remember that you agreed to this and if you want me to stop, tell me" I nodded at his words as he leaned over to all the bags by the nest, grabbing a bottle labeled 'Lube' he popped the cap off and poured some onto his fingers, he then brought them to my.. bottom and slowly pushed them in "Ahh!" I gasped loudly, squeezing my eyes shut in pain "It's ok puppy, the pain will go away soon I promise" Chrissy reassured me, as he started to move his fingers at a slow pace. After a few minutes the pain left and I was soon feeling the pleasure Chrissy told me about "C-Chrissy" I moaned quietly, but with his wolf hearing he definitely heard me based on the grin he had plastered on his stupidly handsome face..

"Goddess, I fucking love your noises!" He growled adding another finger and quickening his pace "Chrissy please f-fuck me!" I squirm around trying to move my hips, but he uses his free hand to hold my hips down "Want me to fuck you? Just say 'Fuck me alpha' and I'll give you what you want" he smirked as he looks down at me, I squirm around some more, but he continues to hold me down "P-Please.. fuck me a-alpha!" I moan loudly as he finds a certain spot inside of me "Perfect timing, I'm gonna abuse the absolute fuck out of that spot" Chrissy growls, pulling his fingers out and quickly taking off his pants and boxers revealing his... dick.. "Oh, look how flustered you are puppy and all from seeing your alpha's cock" he chuckled, gripping my hips and pulling them closer to him "Remember puppy, it may hurt at first, but the pain won't last long ok?" I nod gripping the hoodie I was wearing and covering my nose with it, inhaling Chrissy's scent "Ok, here we go.." he mumbles before slowly pushing in "Ahh..!" It's so.. big!

Christopher's POV
Goddess he's so fucking tight! "It doesn't hurt too much does it puppy?" I don't wanna hurt my mate.. "A bit, but it's fine.. just please move.." he whines wiggling his ass a bit, holding my hoodie to his nose so he could breathe in my scent. I start moving, keeping a slow pace and slowly speeding up "Alpha!" Goddess Benji is so fucking hot. "You're so good puppy, so good for me" he smiles at the praise, wrapping his arms around my neck "R-Right there alpha, don't stop..." he moans as I hit his prostate over and over again, his body is so sensitive most likely caused by the heat, but I love it "faster please!" I quicken my pace, biting my mark on his neck making him scream in pleasure "I'm gonna cum alpha!" I lick the bite mark, cleaning up the little blood that came out "cum puppy" and with that he came, getting it on my chest, stomach and some of my hoodie that he was wearing. I soon came after him and slowly pulled out "So tired Chrissy.." he whined, I laid him down in a more comfortable position and started cleaning him up, I took off the hoodie, but he got upset so I gave him another one. Once he was cleaned and practically asleep, I clean myself up before cuddling with him "You were such a good boy Benji" I whisper making him smile and whimper happily "Sleep now puppy, once you wake up, we'll have some food, ok?" He just nods before completely falling asleep, I quickly followed.