Chapter 3 (Edited)

Benjamin's family^

Benjamin's POV
Chrissy moaned before coming in my mouth, I gagged and coughed once he pulled out "You gotta swallow puppy, it's all spilling out and going to waste" he chuckles wiping my chin that was covered in cum and drool "Puppy, swallow." Chrissy growled slightly, I swallowed coughing a little "Such a good puppy.. you look so recked just from suckin' your alpha's cock" he picked me up and sat me on his lap once he pulled up his sweats "Now, how about we take a bath?" I just nod and bury my face in his chest as he walks into the bathroom and sits me on the counter "Bubbles?" He asks and I nod as I hear the water running "Arms up puppy" I do as he says and he pulls my shirt off, takes off my shoes and then my skirt "Puppy, you wear panties" he smirks before pulling them off "You're so cute Benji.." he whispers biting my ear slightly "C-Chrissy.." I whimper before he pulls away and takes off his sweat pants and boxers "Come on" Chrissy picked me up and placed me in the bath on his lap "I love you puppy, I can't wait to mark you.." he mumbled into my hair "I love you too Chrissy.." I sigh happily and lean back into his chest "Puppy, you're excited!" I gave him a confused look before looking down and saw my... thing was up.. "Oh.. I didn't realise.." I murmur "Aww, you're so cute!" Chrissy suddenly grabbed my member "A-Ahh Chrissy!" He chuckles and slowly starts to move his hand "Benji, when we're doing sexual things you should be calling me Alpha" I just nod, drowing in the pleasure he was providing me "Ahh.. s-so good.." Chrissy's hand started to stroke me faster "C-Chrissy please more!" I moaned throwing my head back "Call me alpha. I'll let you cum, all you have to do is call me alpha" he whispered in a dominant tone "A-Alpha!" As I said that, I came.

Christopher's POV
Fuck he's so cute.. he sounded so hot calling me alpha "Such a good boy.. such a good boy Benji.." I tell him as we get out of the bath, I wrap him and myself in towels. I sit on the bed with Benji on my lap while I dry his hair leaving him naked "C-Chrissy this is embarrassing.." he whined making me chuckle "Why is it embarrassing puppy? Because your alpha is seeing you naked?" He just blushed and nodded "Benji, I just gave you a hand job so you shouldn't be embarrassed" I laughed a little making him blush even more "Can I put clothes on now?" I look around before grabbing the shirt I was wearing "Put this on" he looks at the shirt confused "You want me to wear my brother's shirt?" Right, he doesn't understand scents very well.. "I've been wearing it, so it'll smell like my scent. I know only you can smell my scent but I'd feel better if I knew you smelt like me" Benji just smiles and stands up, taking the shirt from me "Ok.." he put it on and walked over to his closet "Where you going?" I pout "I need underwear!" I waited on the bed, then there was a knock at the door "Ben? You there?" It's one of his brothers but I'm not sure which one "Ben- oh it's you.." he opens the door and frowns "Isaac? What do you what..?" Benji asked coming out of the closet (He came out of the closet... I accidentally made a gay joke.) "Tonight is family movie night, dad wants to know if you'll be joining us" I look over at Benji, wondering what his answer will be "No. I'm gonna stay up here with Chrissy.." I smile at the fact that my puppy wants to be around me more than his family "Ok.." his brother left and Benji walked over, going to sit next to me but I pulled him into my lap "Puppy... can I have a kiss?" Benji blushes bright red before giving me a small kiss "That was nearly a peck Benji!" He giggled as I pout "You wanna watch something on Netflix?" I just nod and pull him over to the head of the bed, and pull the blanket over us "What do you wanna watch puppy?" I ask as he goes through Netflix "This! I love this show!" "The chilling adventures of Sabrina? (My fav show) you are you sure, this seems like a horror show" he just nods, so we watch it. It was a horror show but Benji didn't seem too scared, I gave him a small kiss on the neck as we laid down cuddling.

Benjamin's POV
Me and Chrissy cuddled as we watched 'The chilling adventures of Sabrina, I started to feel sleepy so I laid down properly, putting my head in his lap "Tired puppy?" He asked smiling down at me "Yeah.." I mumble closing my eyes. I heard shuffling and felt Chrissy move me, I opened my eyes slightly to see him moving us so he could lay down properly as well "Go back to sleep Benji.." he whispered, so I closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

Sorry for the short chapter guys,
I promise the next one will be better.