Chapter 1 - Monster..?

3rd person pov -

" um... Johnny? Are you sure this is a great idea? "

Y/n said worriedly to her older brother as she followed behind him, her wings were both down.

Jonathan -
" c'mon Y/n, there's no need to be worry! I'm pretty sure they're just playing costume party, and plus. You dear big brother Jonathan will protect you! "
He said as he did some karate pose in a funny way as you giggles at him.

Y/n -
" Johnny, you're always the one who make me forget about my fear! "
She said as she smile softly, he did the same. Then, both of them continue their way.

They followed those people who are on fire, which was zombies. To a large castle-like building, Jonathan take a picture of it, and both of them went to a spinning glass door. Jonathan let his dear adoptive sister, Y/n get in first.
...........

Dracula -
" yes... You did alright man, move on already. "
As Dracula said and pushes the zombie away. As he saw Y/n went into the Hotel, he thought she was a human. Until he saw her wings, he didn't mind it since she wasn't an actual human.... But then as Jonathan pushes his large backpack through the door. He exhaled as he gives Y/n a smile.

His eyes widened as he flies up to them at non-human speed. And pushes Jonathan into the spinning door. And Y/n look at them in surprised as she watches the door spinning rapidly.

Dracula -
"who are you, and how did you find this place? "

Jonathan -
" oh, I'm Jonathan. And I was just mountain climbing with my sister "

As Jonathan tried to climb up the mountain. He fell down the mountain, as Y/n flies down and catches him

" and heard this story about a spooky forest "

A man telling both Johnny and Y/n a story as he covered his face in fear as the woman beside him tried to comfort him. And Johnny just eating his sandwich and take a photo while Y/n look at the man worriedly.

" and, who's not gonna go into a spooky forest "

As he and Y/n walked into a forest, he took a picture of a 'spider' but tripped by something he fell and Y/n catches up to him.

" so then I see these goofy looking dudes on fire. We just kind of follow them to this like amazing castle. "

Dracula widened as he remembers about what his engineer said.

" but of course be smart. No bonfires, no fireworks shows "

Dracula -
" how many of you are there "

Jonathan -
" just me and my sister who actually has cool real wings. We like to hit it ourselves. We meet so many awesome people in the youth hostels. Hey speaking of awesome, that cape thing is killing it! It is there like a costume party here?- "

Dracula grabbed Jonathan's backpack as he pulled him closer.
" what have I done? This all my fault! You have to leave! "

As Y/n notices the both of them is outside the door. She wents up to them as she yelled.

Y/n -
" huh? Sir, wait a minute! Where you're talking my brother to? "

Dracula -
' brother..? '
He thought as he turned around. He saw the same (h/c) girl with a pair of REAL wings. Which makes his eyes widened more.
' a human... And monster?! They're siblings?! '
" oh no... "

" excuse me, one if your piranhas in the lake is very rude! He ate my sister-in-law! "

A gremlin said. As Y/n gasped and put a hand on her mouth as she look around and realizes...She's surrounded by many people who's like her. They're no human like her.

Dracula -
" uh... Uh... I'll be right with you! "
As he runs back into the Hotel with Y/n this time. At least he doesn't need to cover her since there's no problems with her at all.

" Mr. Dracula! We asked for a roon with the view of the pool! "
A blue dragon(?) head said.

" the room's fine, we want to book a massage "
Another head said.

" yes, Swedish "

" aromatherapy "
Two head said in sync.

" we don't want them in stone! "
All of the heads exclaimed as Y/n look at them in awe.

Dracula -
" I'll get back to you Mr. Hydraberg! "
He said as he quickly walk away. Which makes the heads complaining.

As Dracula tried to avoid the monster. With Jonathan buried inside his chest while dragging Y/n with him. And then, you both were in a supply closet. As you and Jonathan look around.

Jonathan -
" woah, this room's kind of small for a big castle. No bed but check out these awesome dustpans they give you "
He said as he picks up a tool(?). As you look at him chuckles softly.

Dracula -
" quite you fool "
He slammed Jonathan onto the door as he climbed onto the backpack searching for something. As Y/n watches beside them.
" what weapons are you keeping in this container. Your pitchforks? "

He found a shirt with a smell that could broke anyone's nose. He dramatically gasped as hides his nose with his cape as he pulled Y/n closer to him.

Dracula -
" I can't breath! It's killing me, or even her! "
You sighed as you picked up Jonathan's clothes and handed it to him.

Jonathan -
" Yea, definitely due fora fluff and fold. "
As he puts his clothes back onto his backpack and mouthed 'thank you' to Y/n. A vibrations came from Johnny's pocket as Dracula pulls it out.

Dracula -
" what is this?! A torture device? A secret mind controller?! You won't read our thoughts! I won't let you did that to me or your poor sister! "

Y/n -
" it's just a phone-- "

Jonathan -
" Yea she's right dude, it's just music. "
He said as he plugged his earphones onto his phone and puts them on Dracula's ears.
" here try it "

Wiggle wiggles wiggles wiggles wiggles...

As Dracula throws the headphone away.
" it's taking my souuuuul! "
As he dramatically holds his head like he's going to die or something...

- ends
// I'm sorry but there will be no character x reader thingy. So it basically just a reader-insert and I'm sorry if you don't like it.. //