Chapter 9 - Saving Johnny and The Truth

As Dracula with his head on the floor while his legs was on the air. But he was smiling, as Y/n flies to Dracula's side. When she's about to asks him is he alright or not. He suddenly sits up and holds the Knight armors head on his hands while laughing.

Dracula -
" ohoho! Did you see that?! Who is that guy? Sir breaks a lot?! Oh boy! "
He said as he leaned to the wall as he throws the knights head away while you catches and gently places it on the ground. As Dracula wents to you.
" I have to say! That, was fun! "
He said as he went to a table sheet.
" okay, the fun you were talking about earlier, nailed it! "
As he pulled the sheet away. It only shows the knights chest.

Dracula/Y/n -
" Johnny? "
You both said in worried at the same time. As you both started looking around for Johnny. And Dracula a dirty footprints on the red street stall.

Dracula -
" Quasimodo! "
He said as he started funny away. As you follows by flying. And you both almost runs into Mavis.
" Mavis? Why... You still up? The sun is out, it could kill you my honey gods "

Mavis -
" hey dad, and hey Y/n! "
She said as she waved at you. And you waved back, she then look at her father.
" I couldn't sleep, do you know where Johnny went? "

Dracula -
" uh... I don't know. He-- why do you want to know? "

Mavis -
" oh... Uh? "

Dracula -
" you like him? "

Mavis -
" what? Pfft-, no. Come on dad, he's so... Weird and awkward. It's like are you an idiot or do you know you're adorable "
She said. You giggles silently and softly. As Dracula's eyes widened.

Dracula -
" ugh... Hold that. "
He said as he went to a knight. Leaving you with Mavis.

Y/n -
" so... You like my brother? "
You said to her, teasingly. She look at you as she blushes a bit. She sighed.

Mavis -
" well... Yea... Please don't tell my dad "
She whispered. You smiles softly at her.

Y/n -
" I won't tell you dad. And plus, you're a good one! You guys are definitely meant for each other "
You whispers back. Giving her a soft smile and puts a hand on her shoulder. She gave you a small smile too. And then, Dracula suddenly pushes Mavis into somewhere and you follows them.

You guys went into a place like library. While Dracula was talking with Mavis. You look around a book. Until a book caught your eyes as you holds it.

~ The Legend of The L/n's ~

It has a shadow human figure with wings... Your eyes widened in surprise as you opens the book. You frowned as you reads the first page. It's about the introduction of L/n's.

They has wings, they look like humans, and most of them having (e/c) eyes as your eyes widened more as you read more. You find out a terrible truth. Well, yes. You're known as part of the monsters. But you're mostly no harm to humans, and they sees your kind as a bless. They're called L/n or Angels..

But a horrible war started, another kind of monsters called 'Demon'. They has started a war with the Angels. And unfortunately, the Angels loses and all of them was died and known as extinct.

Even tho the Demons has changed and swear they won't repeat the same mistakes anymore. The Angel's was forever extinct... You slammed the book. You only realised you're crying now. Luckily Mavis and Dracula didn't notices you. You wiped your tears away and puts the book back. While the knights and the workers was catching and stopping Quasimodo.

And the, a knight slammed the door.
" Sir, he made it to the kitchen "

Dracula -
" what?! What do I pay you for?! I'm sorry honey I have to go. "
He said as he went away. And you quickly follow by.

Knight -
" he doesn't pay me "
He said as he leaves.

Dracula has turns into a bat. While you flying behind him. While with Johnny. He's was tied up as Quasimodo rolling him which he was cooking him.

Johnny -
" um... Before you kill me, can I please talk to my backpack or my dear sister one more time? I don't want to leave anything unresolved "
As Dracula slammed the door. With you behind him.

Quasimodo -
" Bonjour! Mister Dracula and Miss Winged lady! "
But Dracula went to him and throws him away. As he puts Johnny down. As you quickly wents to him and hugs him.

Quasimodo -
" now you both are helping him? What is it with you and this human?! "

Dracula -
" he is not human. He's a stein! "
He yelled at Quasimodo.

Johnny -
" that's right, little man I'm a stein! "

Quasimodo -
" if he is a monster. Let him scare Esmeralda! "
He said as the mouse squek.

Dracula -
" the mouse? Pfft-, without a doubt. "
As you, Dracula and Quasimodo staring at Johnny.

Johnny -
" okay, here we go "
He said as he wents to the mouse. And he tried scare the tiny little mouse many times. But it didn't work, instead the mouse scares him with a little squek.

Quasimodo -
" A HUMAN!! "
He yelled as he started jumping and hitting things around.
" A HUMAN!! THE COUNT DRACULA HAS BROUGHT A HUMAN INTO THE-- "
Before he finishes his sentences. He got frozed by Dracula instead as you three leaves the kitchen. As you three walking down the hallway. Both you and Dracula look quite down.

Johnny -
" hey thanks for saving me back there. That guy's crazy! Trying to eat me? That's only happened to me one other time, this weird dude at a slipknot concert. "

Dracula -
" there's something I need to show you both "
As you three walked into a dark room. As you both coughed by the heavy dusts. And then, you both saw a huge picture or painting on a wall and a coffin.

Johnny -
" whoa, hey are we at a funeral right now? Oh wait no, it's your bed. "
He said as he puts his hands on the coffin.
" so creepy and cool "
But stopped by you. You smiles at him shooking your head. And then, you both saw a painting.

Y/n -
" wait, I know that painting. We've seen that picture at the ruins of Lubov. That's our favorite castle "
You said as you and Johhny went up to the picture.

- ends

Angel in Transylvania || Hotel Transylvania x winged!Reader {Completed}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें