Chapter 8 - The Real Fun!

Mavis -
" no, not really. Why? "
She said as she hugs her knees looking at you both sadly.

Johnny -
" c'mon, we have an idea "
He said as he look you. You nodded, the both of you holds Mavis's hands and went up to a wall(?)
" watch "

As Mavis look up, the sky and purple and orange as the sun slowly came out of the mountains. Mavis was amazed by this view, her mouth opens abit by the amazing view she ever see in her life. As you look at Johnny and Mavis, you chuckles softly.

Y/n -
' they're really meant for each other '
You thought to yourself as you watches them with a soft smile. As Johhny went behind Mavis. Holding her gently and pulls her up to the roof to avoid the sunlight. You squel mentally at this scene.

Mavis -
" this, is the most incredible thing I've ever seen "
But then, the roof collapsed and Johnny fell into it as you and Mavis can hear his scream.

Y/n/Mavis -
" J-Johnny!/Johnny? "
You and Mavis said his name out of worried at the same time as you both look down to the hole. He lands right into Dracula's arms.

Y/n -
" Johnny, are you okay? "
You asked through the hole as the faint voice of yours rang through the hole.

Johnny -
" hi... "
He said worriedly as Frank look the hole, then Johnny.

Frank -
" hm, I guess Y/n and Johnny has second thoughts "

Later, as you and Johhny follows Dracula went into a big room. Johnny walking angrily into the room while you just nervously hugging yourself.

Dracula -
" I can't believe you both stuck around, man. You don't get it! Bad things are coming your ways! I gotta get my thoughts together! Okay... You both see these tables? You both catches spend the entire day pulling them out and placing them! Party planners! "
He said as he grabbed the collar of Johnny's suit a pulls him closer then slid away.

Johhny -
" oh fantastic, we're trapped here. Y/n--"
He said as he look at you. Who actually easily picks up one of the tables with your one arm easily. Even Drac was shocked seeing that.
" oh right, I forgot about your strength. And also, I know how your daughter feels. "

As you places the table gently to the ground. A loud creaking noises rang through the room which makes you quite uncomfortable as you shrink your wings and hugs one of it. And Dracula was getting annoyed too.

Dracula -
" enough! Enough! Stop! Go to a corner you're in time out! "
He said to Johnny. While you peeked at them while carrying a table.

Johnny -
" time out?! I'm a grown man "
He yelled at Dracula. Only to have him uses his magic sends to him to a corner. Makes him sucks his thumb and faces the corner. As you placed the table on the ground gently and walked to Dracula.

Y/n -
" I don't think he really did anything wrong "

Dracula -
" for me, he did. "
He paused.
" okay, table 57 please move to position 23 "
He said as he clapped. A table grows face and flies to the position to the position that Drac told him too. Which amazed you and Johhny who was not facing the wall anymore.

Johnny -
" that is cool "
He said when he has his thumb in his mouth.

Dracula -
" face the wall "
He said as he make Johnny turns to the wall again. You sighed silently and shook your head. You decided to watch Dracula since you didn't really know what to do.
" 17 to 48, 16 to 47, 19 to 50 "
He said as the following tables went to their position that Dracula tell them to.

Johnny -
" awesomeness "
He said as he tried to pulls his thumb out.

Dracula -
" just let me do my work. 29 to 35, 42 to 18 "
As Dracula orders the following tables. Johnny managed to pulls his thumb out and holds your hand. As Johhny count the number of the table as you both went on the table.

Johnny -
" 36 up! "
As the tables face show up. It was surprised the both of you were on him but he follows Johnny as it went up.

Johnny -
" whoaaaa! "
You both watches the view in amazement. You giggles softly when Johnny was laughing as you both started flying around. Which Dracula saw the both of you.

Dracula -
" 31 to 19 "
As the table flies to the table you both on. You flies in case of falling when Johnny falls on the flying tables then to the floor. He groaned in pain as Dracula look at him smugly.

Johnny with a mischievous smile on his faces as he gives you a face like he's having an idea.
" 24 up! "
As the table flies up again. While Dracula continuing doing his work. As you both started playing tag and fly passed Dracula. Dracula look at you both surprised, but turns into a mischievous grin. As you and Johhny laughed as you chasing him and the table.

Johnny -
" oh where you go? Grandpa! "
He said as you both look around to find Drac. And he appeared in front of Johnny upside down.

Dracula -
" don't freak out, gravity face! "
He said as you both laughs.

Johnny -
" eat my just scraping! "
He said as you both quickly flies away.

Dracula -
" 56 and 43 to my side "
As two tables flies beside him and flies to you both. The fun has begin as you three flies around the room.

As Dracula laughs.
" prepare to cry! "
He yelled as he continuing chasing you both. When Quasimodo was following Esmeralda to find the human.

As Dracula ordered many tables to blocks the both of your paths. Many table start building up like a wall blocking you and Johnny's way. But you both already know what to do as Dracula laughs. You both jumps into the small gap like a small hole. As Johhny jumps on the few table while you're flying beside him.

Dracula -
" oh come on now, dude man! "
As he flies to the table-wall. One of the table praying as Dracula successly jumps through the gap. As he jumps on tables while laughing. But there's no table anymore as he falls down. Luckily Johnny catches him. As they flies into a hallway while you following behind.

As Johhny and Dracula was having fun. So did you. As you three pushes each other playfully while laughing. And flying passes few door.

" do not disturb! People tryna sleep here! "
The door hanger yelled.

Y/n -
" sorry! "
You yelled as you continue flying. You three saw a maid as she screams. You flies up abit while Drac and Johnny flies passed her. They throws the napkin away from their faces. The three of you were laughing until you saw the knight armors. You brake yourself and stopped flying.

As the both of them screams in fear hugging each other and flies onto the knights armors.

- ends