Chapter 10 - Let It All Begins!

Y/n -
" there's a whole legend that lady "
You said softly as you stare at the picture.

Dracula -
" a legend? "
He asked raising an eyebrow.

Y/n -
" The Lady Lubov, the story is that a lonely Count met her by chance. And they say that no two souls were ever more meant for each other. Eventually they settled down at castle Lubov and had a child. But then, a horrible tragedy happened. A fire started mysteriously one night. And it killed both of them "
You said softly as you look down. It reminds you what happened to your kind.

Johnny -
" mhm, when we're in the castle. We could still feel their powerful love. They say it's as if a soul is still trapped in the ruins themselves. "

Dracula -
" the legend is wrong... "
You and Johhny look at him surprised.

Dracula -
" it was only, the wife that died. "
He pulled off the curtain covering the part of the picture. Revealing Dracula, who was beside the lady as you and Johnny were shocked. You both look at him, feeling bad for him.

Dracula -
" and it was no mystery who killed her. She was killed by your kind "
He said as he look at Johnny, showing his glowing blue eyes.

" vampire! "
A human yelled. As Martha, Dracula and baby Mavis was inside the burning castle. Fears and worried shows in their eyes.

Martha -
" honey... "

Dracula -
" go hide, I'll take care of them "
He said as he holds her hand and cheek for the last time. He let go of her.

" vampire! "

As Dracula tried to talk to the humans in the nicest way. Tried to tell them they meant no harm. Until Martha's scream rang across the castle.

Dracula -
" Martha! "
He cries out in worried. But it's too late, as he turns his head. Martha was dead. He managed to escape the castle with his dear baby Mavis. As he watches the castle burning down in anger, sadness and heartbroken.

Dracula -
" they are the real monsters... "

Y/n -
" so did... Demons. "
You said look down sadly. Tears forming in your eyes. As Dracula and Johnny look at you worriedly.
" they killed my kinds... "
You said sadly as you hugs your wing. As you and Johhny huffed.

Dracula -
" I understand, Y/n. And I built this place for my love to protect her child.. As a father you do everything to keep your family safe. Even if you have to break their trusts.... But now, Mavis has feelings for you. "
He said as he look at Johnny. You and Johhny's eyes widened in surprise.

Johnny -
" what? I- I just... Awesome. "

Dracula -
" it's alright, you are a good one. And Y/n could a great friend to her too. If the world was different maybe it would be possible. "

Johnny -
" Drac, this is the 21st century. People aren't the same as they were back then, even Y/n has a lot of friends now. "

Dracula -
" can you tell me for certain that if we came out in the open. Everyone would accept us? Everyone? "
He asked Johnny and you. Johnny look at the picture, so did you.

Johnny/Y/n -
" no... "
You both said in sync as you and Johhny look down.

Y/n -
" you're right, we'll go for good this time. You can say that we have had some emergency or... The gremlin lady ate us or anything else... "
You said softly. As you and Johhny ready to leave. But stopped by Dracula putting his hands on you both's shoulders.

Dracula -
" no, no, no, no, no. I don't want to ruin her birthday party. You both can sneak out, after it's all done. "

Johnny -
" Sorry, the last thing I wanted was to hurt her. Or you. "

Dracula -
" you know, you're not the smoothest Frankenstein. But you'd make a Greta vampire "
He said to Johnny. As Johnny look at him, quite happier than before.

Johnny -
" for real? Because I think we kinda of got your hypno eyes down. "

Dracula -
" oh boy, here we go. Let us see it "
As you and Dracula decided to see Johnny's skills at acting like a vampire.

Johnny -
" beware! For you are in my power. I command you to be the werewolf man! "
He said as he mimicked like Dracula. As Dracula did the howling.

Dracula -
" I have too many kids! "
He mocked Wayne as you three laughed together.
" someone scratched me, I have fleas! "
As you three laughs again. As you three slowly leaving the room. Preparing for the party........

The time has come, you decided to wore a white and (f/c) jacket and a
light (f/c) (skirt/pant). You blushes and did your hair. As you huffed softly. You're pretty sure everyone is preparing for the party today..

The party has started, as you went to the party with Johnny. Everyone was having their fun and the zombie musicians! They dancing to the beat. And Frank, Murray, Griffin and Wayne was doing great on the stage! And then, Mavis went to you guys. With a vampire cape she made by herself. You look at the both of them.

Y/n -
" I'll let you both has your moment! "
You said as you walked away. But not too far away as you can see the both of them.

Johnny -
" whoa, you look beautiful "
He complimented Mavis.

Mavis -
" thanks, thanks for the party. "

Johnny -
" oh yea, you like me and Y/n's little touches? "
And then, a bunch of glowing little things(?) shows up on the air. Introducingthe most popular places of the world. And Mavis was amazed.

Mavis -
" it's amazing... "
She gave Johnny a smug look at fall backwards. Johnny tried to catches, but instead she turns into a back and uses her cape to pulls him to somewhere. You chuckles softly at this scene as you quickly follows them. And you also notices Drac has arrived.

As Johnny and Mavis dancing. He accidentally runs into Yeti's foot. But instead of panicking.

Johnny -
" sorry big man! "
He apologized to the giant yeti. And continues dancing, suddenly Mavis stopped. As she staring deeply into Johnny...

- ends