Chapter 7 - leaving?

Dracula -
" oh you messed up, baby. You messed up big time. I told you to take it down! You'll ruin my hotel if they find out "
He said holding Johnny. While you follow them by walking.

Johnny -
" maybe you're just jealous that people are finally having fun at this place! "
He said as Dracula puts him down.

Dracula -
" oh, that... That was not fun, "
He said, Johhny crossed his arm.
" running, jumping, swimming with no order. That was the opposite of fun "

Johnny -
" do you even know what fun is? "

Dracula -
" I invented fun "

Johnny -
" boy, the wrong people get to be immortal "

Dracula's eyes narrowed.
" look at me. "
His eyes turn glow red as he stares into you both's eyes. While Johnny was stunned you were just watching confusing as you tilted your head.

Dracula -
" you remember nothing of this encounter. You have no memory of this place or the monsters who met. Now go, and never return... "

Johnny blinked his eyes.
" wait, never return to the hotel? "

Y/n -
" that's... Too awful. "

Dracula -
" what? You were supposed to forget the hotel. I understand if it doesn't work for her but you? I just used my powers to erase your memory I looked straight into your eyes! "

Johnny -
" huh, maybe it's the contact lenses? "

Dracula -
" the what? "

Johnny -
" these little plasky doodads that help me to see better. Here let me just try and get them out real quick "
He said as he started doing... It. You already what will happened, you already covered your eyes with your wings.

Dracula -
" OUGHT THAT IS THE MOST DISGUSTING THING I'VE EVER SEEN! "
He said as he covered himself dramatically.

Johnny -
" almost got it... "

Dracula -
" stop doing that, please stop doing that! Fingers away from the eyeball! ENOUGH! "
he yelled as he grabbed his wrists make him stop. And you also put your wings down.

Dracula -
" listen to me, you both are never return here. You both stay away and never tell humans about this place. Or I will track you down, and suck every ounce of blood from your bodies until you both look like a deflated whoopee cushion! "
He said menacingly and leans closer to both you and Johhny as his expression looks more and more ferocious.

Dracula -
" begone "
As Johhny holds your hand and angrily stomps away. While Drac was worried secretly for you like your second father. Since you're not an actual humans, or monster and Johhny was a human. And he never trusts any humans as he turns to bat and flies away.

Johhny scoffed.
" I can't believe we're leaving, man. That could have been so great! "

Y/n -
" Johnny please, calm down. "
You said as you put a hand on his shoulder.

Johnny -
" N/n, he ruined everything! Suck our blood? I should have just said we're staying old man! Give him a Bruce Lee kick boom right in the face! "
He said as he copy some Bruce Lee's pose which makes you sighed and shooks your head. Until a bat interrupted you guys.

As Johhny yelped and hugs his head, crouching.
" oh my God! Dracula, please don't kill us! We're leaving we're leaving! "

You and Mavis both chuckles at the same time.

Y/n -
" Johhny, hey up. It's just Mavis "
He nervously chuckles and stand up. Mavis suddenly leans closer to you both.

Mavis -
" follow me "
She said as she walked to somewhere. While Johnny puts his hand in the pockets of his suit.

Johnny -
" oh no. No, Mavis. We can't, we have to leave "

Mavis -
" are you guys sure? It'll be fun! "
She said as she turns to you guys and puts her hands behind.

Johnny -
" okay "
He said, completely forgot about the threat as you both catches up to her. And went into a hole...

As you three crawl out from a funnel. Mavis was first. Then you, and lastly Johnny.

Y/n -
" he's not gonna be see us, is he? "
You ask Mavis nervously. As you flies to the roof while helping Johnny. You both were amazed by the view up there.

Y/n and Johnny -
" whoa... "

Johnny -
" whoa, did you look at the view from up here? "
He said as he slipped on the roof but you catches him quickly.
" you can almost see Budapest! "
He said as he went up while you follow.

Mavis -
" Hudabest? Is that near... Haweewee? "
She said as she follows you guys.

Y/n -
" huh? Oh you mean Hawaii "
You said as you giggles softly. Then, the three of you sits down together on the roof.

Johnny -
" yea, that place is knockout. We just went a Music Festival there "

Mavis -
" a human Music Festival? "

Johnny -
" uh, I believe so. "

Mavis -
" so did they all bite you boths toes and shove garlic bread in your face? "
She asked you both worriedly. Leaves you both dumbfound.

Johnny -
" No. Well, one dude took a bigger bite out of out energy bar than I expected "
He said blankly as you giggles softly about the memories.
" but she blame that on the heat "
He said as he pointing a you with his thumb.

Mavis -
" it's amazing... You guys- you guys been everywhere! "

Johnny -
" well, you know. It's the Alternative "
He said walking around the roof while you just stretching your wings silently.

Y/n -
" mhm, if we just stay at home never exploring. Never seeing what's out there. We're only gonna be 118 and 121 once, right? Gotta live it "
You said giving her a soft smile. As she look down, looking away.

Mavis -
" yea... "
And then, you and Johhny notices the sunrise.

Johnny -
" oh man, the sunrise from here must be amazing! "
He said while you heard something burning. It was from Mavis as you look at her. There was smokes coming out of her feet as the sunlight went up to her legs as she yelped and shrinks her leg. As you covered her with your wing.

Johnny -
" oh, I'm sorry. Man you've probably never ever seen a sunrise, have you? "

- ends