Chapter 2 - Realization

Jonathan -
" what? It's a good jam! Don't be a grandpa-"

Y/n -
" Johhny! Don't be rude! "

Dracula -
" you need to go... No human has ever entered this castle... And if someone should see you. The safety of the hotel... This sanctuary, no one would ever come again!... "

Jonathan chuckles.
" yeah! Go for it! Ever come again! I love your Dracula voice it's so over the top! "
He said as he wents to Y/n.

Dracula -
" and Mavis... If she saw you. She would know that I lied! Noooooo..! "

Jonathan -
" who's Mavis? Is this her room? I'm good with a roommate I had six brothers and one adopted sister which was Y/n growing up so I could totally share. "

Dracula -
" I can't kill him... It would set monsters back hundreds of years and the fact that girl was close with him. "

Jonathan -
" one time in Hamburg we roomed with this dude who we caught stealing my shampoo. I said whoa man! He threw a flower pot at us. But he was cool "

Y/n nodded which means she's agreeing with him.

Dracula -
" what are you babbling about?! "

Jonathan -
" what? Whoa! "
He said as he's looking at the clothes.
" check out these awesome costumes Y/n! "

Dracula -
" costumes..! "
He grabbed Jonathan's backpack as he look at Y/n
" you may need to cover your eyes, miss! "

Y/n did as he said. As she could tell Dracula is doing something else to Jonathan. As it's finished, they finally went to the outside but Jonathan is in a Frankenstein makeup as Y/n follow them behind.

Jonathan -
" check it out! I'm a Franken homie! Look at meee! "
He yelled. Y/n sighed at his childish older brother as she keep up to them and walked beside them this time.

Dracula -
" this is totally normal... Not the problem here... This is just a monster!... "

Jonathan -
" everybody stepped it up tonight! Wait, why are we going front door are we leaving? "

Quasimodo -
" monsieur Dracula! "
As his nose and Jonathan's bumped together. Which make you let a soft a chuckles as Dracula quickly hides Jonathan behind him.

Dracula -
" not right now Quasimodo! "

As the mouse Esmeralda went up to Dracula's cape and smells it, and then it smells Y/n next. It's eyes widened then it look at Y/n in curiosity as Y/n waved at it. Then it went to sniffs Jonathan who was behind Dracula. It squek at Quasimodo.

Quasimodo -
" what? "

It continues to squek at Quasimodo.

Quasimodo -
" no! Don't be absurd. They're not humans but monsieur Dracula and a winged lady "

Dracula nervously chuckles.
" ha, how ridiculous. It's me and a winged who's absolutely not a human! Ehehe... "
As Esmeralda continue to smell Jonathan. But end up get thrown away by Dracula as Y/n felt for it.

2rd person pov -

And then, Quasimodo started beating the worker up as you watches feeling bad again. As Jonathan holds your hand.

Jonathan -
" whoa Y/n! Check that costume out! "
You both went up to a female skeletons.
" wow, seriously I just have to ask you. "

You look at the skeleton then you got a bad feeling.
" um, Johnny?-- "

Jonathan -
" how are you pulling this off? I mean... It looks so real! "

" Johnny, please don't tell me you're gonna- "

Jonathan -
" like... I could just put my hand right through--"
And he did it. As the female skeleton gasped and slapped him.

" J-Johnny! "
You went up to him worriedly. Another skeleton which was a male. As the female covering herself behind him.

Male skeleton -
" what do you think you're doing?! "

Jonathan -
" uh... She's real!... You're real! "

Male skeletons -
" yeah and I'll give you a real beat! Keep your hands out of my wife! "
As he punches Jonathan which makes him fell onto a giant yeti's foot. While you're apologizing to the skeletons couple. Jonathan let out a scream of panic.

Dracula realizes as he look around himself. Johhny and you are not with him.
" oh no "

As Johhny screamed. A Mexico musician skeletons thought it was a signal as they started the music... The chaos has started. As Johnny started running around the lobby as you're trying to catch up to him flying.

" Johhny please calm down! "

He feels like he stepped on something as he look down seeing he's stepping on a brain. He groaned in disgust as he runs away, scared. He accidentally bumped into a pumpkin man as his head fell off and Johnny look onto his body screaming. As he runs around and you're still trying to catch him.

When you finally reaches him. He grabbed your wrist and started running around with him. But he stopped as he scream when he saw a humanized fly as it's multiple eyes staring at him.

He screamed as a giant spider walked pass above you both. He started running around again but he let go of your wrist. While Dracula was finding you both. Johnny sliding on a slimy liquid as he bumped onto a slimy thing which sends him flying into a maid and got her broom. Which triggered it to start flying around the lobby. And of course, you're chasing him with flying again.

Wanda -
" honey, I just don't know where you were. We thought you were still out. "
She asked Mavis who was helping her going down the stairs.

Mavis -
" oh, no "
She said as she rolled her eyes.
" I don't why I ever wanted to leave. The humans are so... Boring..! "

As Johnny flies right into Mavis. And both of them flies out of the stair and fell to the ground. You land on the ground between them.

" oh God! Oh dear Jesus! Are you guys okay?! "
You saw the both of them, clearly worried sick. As they groaned and holds their heads. They look at each other... A pink light flashes their eyes as they stare at each other in surprise.

Dracula -
" Mavis honey! "
He said as he cover Jonathan with his cape. While you're beside him, with Mavis.

- ends