Chapter 3 - Parties?

Dracula -
" Mavis honey! Are you alright?! "

Mavis -
" yea... I think so... That was weird. "
She said as she look away holding her head.

Jonathan -
" oh... My head hurts... "

Mavis -
" um... Who are they? "
She asked pointing at Y/n and Jonathan who's behind the cap.

Dracula -
" who are what? Oh! Oh those! Those are... Nobodies! "

Mavis -
" seriously, dad. "

Jonathan -
" dad?! "
He said as he lifts the cape up, shocked. So did you too.

Mavis -
" Yea, I know. Dracula's daughter. Everyone freaks out at first! "

Jonathan/Y/n -
" Dracula?! "
You both said at the same time, shocked. But for Jonathan he might be telling. But get covered by Dracula's cape again.

Dracula -
" okay, we gotta go! "
As he flies away with you both. And Mavis look at him, suspiciously.

As Dracula opens the door, Johnny quickly runs into the room as he grabbing your wrist.

Jonathan -
" oh! Please! Don't kill us! We're so young! We have so many places we want to see! We've got the tickets to the Six State Matthews band! Oh I'm getting put of here! "

As he opens a door on the floor and jhmps right into it with you. A roar appeared as you flies out of there. Who's still very calm while Johnny was terrified in your arms as he hold onto you tightly.

Dracula -
" shut up already, it's impossible for me to think with all your noises "
He look at down at the floor.
" sorry Glenn! Go back to sleep! "
He closed the door. Another roar.

Jonathan -
" wait, aren't you gonna suck out blood? "
He asked, still hold onto you.

Dracula -
" ugh, classic human paranoia. "
He sits down as he holds his head.
" human blood is so fatty and you never know where it's been. "

Jonathan -
" so... Dracula doesn't drink blood? "
He said as he let go of you. Went up to Dracula

Dracula -
" no! I use a blood substitute, with near blood or blood beaters. You can't tell the difference!.. "

Jonathan -
" so wow, you're like. The real Count Dracula? Like, I'm Dracula! Bleh bleh-bleh! "
He said as he mimicked. Which makes you giggles softly.

Dracula -
" I've never said that in my life, bleh bleh-bleh. I don't know where that comes from. "

Johnny -
" what exactly is this place? "

Dracula -
" what is this place?... It's a place I build for all those monsters out there lurking in the shadows. Hiding from the persecution of humankind. A place for them and their families to come to and be themselves! A place void of torches, pitchforks, angry-mobs... A place of peace... Relaxation... And tranquility.. "

Johnny -
" cool so it's like a hotel for monsters? "

Y/n -
" Johhny! "

Dracula frowned.
" yes exactly a hotel for monsters. Way to sum it up "
He then slides to them.
" okay, hop on my back we're leaving "
He then turns into a bat.

Jonathan -
" oh man you're a bat now! I always wanted to fly but I never asked my sister. What's it like? "
Then Dracula easily picked him up.
" ohoho! This is insane. Wait! Wait, I want to stay. Should Frankenstein sign my costume? Can I meet the invisible man? Hey if I stuck my hand in the invisible man's mouth, would it dissapear? "

Y/n chuckles softly as she stretches her wings and went to the balcony. Ready to fly away with Drac. But then, another bat. Which was Mavis from before.

Mavis -
" hi! "

Dracula -
" Mavey! Wha-what are you doing my sweet little blood-orange? O-our friends was just leaving! "

Jonathan -
" Yea, he was just flying me out the window with my sister follow by "

Dracula nervously chuckles as he flies back to the room.
" this guy is so funny "
And Y/n and Mavis follow by.

Dracula -
" look! You both have something on your faces! "
Dracula grabbed Y/n to him and Jonathan as they went away from Mavis.
" play along of you want to see your precious backpack or dear sister "

It didn't work for Y/n as she just look at Dracula innocently while Jonathan was scared for him and his sister's lives. As Mavis turned back into her human form as Jonathan gasped.

Jonathan -
" whoa! So wait, you didn't have any clothes on when you were a bat-- "

Y/n -
" Johnny! "

Mavis -
" who exactly are they? "

Dracula -
" honey-bat! You see, it's your birthday! And you know I want you to have the bestest specialist party of your life! So, well... I, needed some helps! "

Mavis -
" you need helps? "

Dracula -
" well, look. I am very good but I thought it would be even more bestest specialist if someone closer to your age help plan the party "

Mavis -
" you both were my age? "
She said curiosity as she went closer to you both.

Y/n -
" mhm! "
You nodded as you smile softly at her.

Jonathan -
" sure! How old are you? "

Mavis -
" 118 "

Jonathan -
" 100- "
Before he can finishes his words. Dracula elbowed him. He groaned in pain.
" Yea... I'm 121 "

Y/n -
" the same as you! 118! "
You said softly.

Mavis -
" really?! "

Y/n/Jonathan -
" mhm!/mhm..."

Dracula -
" you see, everything is very very normal. I'm throwing a party and they're helping- "

" sir! There's an emergency! "

Dracula -
" not now, can't you see we're in the middle of something very normal here. "
Suddenly, Jonathan holds you hand as you both went to the knights armors.

Mavis -
" wait, what's going on here. There's an emergency in your precious hotel and you're not running to fix it? "
She asked her father, Dracula suspiciously. As Jonathan started messing with the armors while you're trying to stop him.

Mavis -
" why? Is it because of them? "

Jonathan -
" whoa Y/n! Look at out faces! "
As he did more stupid things with the armors.

Dracula -
" no, precious bones. It's not because of them. "

Mavis -
" good, then go check on the emergency and I'll keep them companies "

As things with the armors were getting too over as you tried to stop these two fighting with each others.

Dracula -
" no! Anything but that! "
He yelled as he holds Mavis's shoulders.

Mavis -
" what? "

- ends