Chapter 6 - The Pool

" and pull it back, and up. And push, I and twist. And back, and up. And twist, and push. "
As the fly spits something out on his hand and rubs it into his hand while the monster in the pool try to do the same.

The fly -
" no, don't copy that "

While they continue. You, Johhny, Mavis, Murray and Eunice was sitting with the same table. And both of you has your swimsuit, cause... You guys were at pool--

// this is your swimsuit, but you can change it if you want //

Eunice -
" oh Johhny and Y/n, you've been to the Taj Mahal? "
She asked you both in surprise. While you just sits politely, and Johhny I'd like he's very proud of himself.

Murray -
" come on, no monster's been to the Taj. "
He said as he uses his fork gets all the bugs on his plate and eats them.

Mavis -
" man, I wish I could go there "

Mean while with Dracula, he puts Quasimodo on air.

Dracula -
" you know what I'll take 50 omelettes! "
As he throws him to a worker. As Quasimodo started beating and scolding him.

Mavis -
" how did you both deal with the mobs? "

Johnny -
" Yea, it does get pretty crazy in the summer. But you know, you just gotta roll "

Wayne -
" he just rolls, that's cool that he rolls "

Dracula suddenly went between Johnny and Mavis holding a bagel to Mavis.

Dracula -
" yes yes, cool. Look love drippings, I brought you a bagel! With you favorites, scream cheese! "
He said as the cheese started screaming.

Mavis -
" holy rabies! Thanks dad! "

Mavis -
" Johnny, Y/n. Try some scream cheese, it's awesome! "
She said as she hands Johhny the bagel. Johhny was concerned while you stare at it in awe.

Johnny -
" oh cool! But I'm uh.. Scream cheese intolerant, so... Polite pass "
He said as he hands it to you. You continue stare at it as you took a small bite only the cheese, and it was surprisingly delicious.

Y/n -
" woah! It's so delicious. I hope it's okay if I eat it since it's yours "
You said as you hands it to Mavis.

Mavis -
" oh it's fine, I'm glad you like it. "
She said as she took a bite.

Dracula -
" yes of course, you are. Johnny, Y/n. Can we party plant off for a minute "
He said as he pushes you both away.

Dracula -
" what are you doing?! If they find out you are human they'll go bad pool! "
He whispered to you both.

Johhny -
" relax, no one suspects anything. The only thing that looks weird is how much whispering you're doing "
He whispered back while you look around at those monsters who are staring at you both. As Dracula pushes you both again.

Dracula -
" just wrap it up, you will say you are going to the pool and act excited. And you will say you hurt your back and you have to take her and leave! "
He whispered to Johnny as he frowned. He wents to the pool.

Johnny -
" here come good times! Wooooo! Oh dudes oh my back! "
He said as he holds his back with his poor acting. Suddenly, a monster jumps on him.

" I'm on your back! "
He yelled. While Drac on the other side waving his hands onto sir.

Dracula -
" no no! He said 'oh! My back!' ! "

" get on my back! "
Another monster yelled as Mavis jumps onto him.

Mavis -
" let's do it! "

You start thinking it might be a bad but also fun idea as you watches only with your legs on the pool. As you watches Johnny went into the pool.

Johnny -
" ah, here we go! Chicken fight! Push you up! "

As other monster yelled.
" chicken fight! "
Then jumps onto the wall. A random monster pushes you into the pool. As you swims and giggles and watches them.

Mavis -
" alright Johnny! You're going down! "

Johnny -
" yea Wolfie! Mavey-Wavey! "
He said as he laugh. So did you.

Dracula -
" okay calm down with the fight! Chickens! Everyone stop the rough housing! "
He yelled. But it didn't stops them. Suddenly, a tentacle brought Frankie up to the sky. As Eunice yells.

Eunice -
" Frank, if you hurt yourself! "

Frank -
" I got it, honey. The stein boys are bred for this kind of thing. Rollabout!! "
He yelled as he jumps down. While everyone including you watches him falling down. As he lands on the water, his body started falling apart as you winced at this sight and hugs your wing.

As Wayne who sneaks up to Griffin and pulls his pant off. As he yelled in embarrassment even tho he's invisible and quickly pulls it on. While Wayne moved to side

Wayne -
" kids, why'd you do that? "

Griffin -
" I was just in the pool! The water's cold, don't judge me!! "
He said as he runs away while the monsters are laughing at him.

Dracula -
" Johnny! Your make up. Your makeuuuup! "
Oh right the makeups. And you literally forgets about it. Your eyes widened and you gasped from realization.

Y/n -
" Johhny! Your Makeups! The water! "

Dracula -
" climb out now! "
He said as he grabbed Johhny's wrist. But only to get pulled onto the pool as everyone laughs except you.

Johnny -
" oh man, I guess the count wanted to go for a swim! "
He said sarcastically. While Dracula who was under the water scream frustratesly. As he swims down and pulls out the plug as the water started drifting.

The same tentacles puts Johhny up to the sky. While you're mentally panicking as you opens your wings out. Johhny jumps down as you quickly flies up.

Johnny -
" Canniball!! "
He yelled as he curled up into a ball. But soon noticing the water started drifting away as he started panicking. While you're ready to catches him. Dracula frozes him on the air. As you stopped still flying on the air looking at your frozed brother.

Dracula went away, then back holding Blobby as he places him on where Johhny will lands and unfrozen him. As he feels into Blobby. And you fly down. You look at him dissapointesly. While he gave you both a thumbs up as Dracula frowned and look away. As you sighed shooking your head.

- ends