Chapter End - We're back!

As the pilot's eyes widened in red...

" while we hear a special announcement for my dear friends, Jonathan and Y/n "

Jonathan/Y/n -
" Dracula? "

" my dear boy and girl, I have made a terrible mistake. I was trying to keep my baby to myself, because I knew I would always protect her. But, I realize now children need to discover things for themselves. They'll stumble and fall, laugh and cry. But, such is life. The truth is, Johhny, you and Mavis are meant to be. You zing! And Y/n and her could even be best friends... If she must give her trust to someone else. I'm thankful, that is it you guys. Jonathan and Y/n.. I hope the both of you can hear me. And forgive me "

Suddenly, the other passengers screamed and panicked as you and Jonathan look at the window. Showing Dracula, who was a bat. Jonathan leans close to him and give him a thumb. While you gave Drac a soft smile.

" okay folks, we're going to make a quick turnaround and... To refuel and then we'll be back on our way back "
He said as the passenger whined and groaned, except for you and Jonathan. Who was actually happy about it.

" quit your whining, I'm burning up out there! "

As the plane turns back to the airport...

As Mavis hugging his knees while burying her head into them in her room. Something crashed into her room as smoke roaming everywhere. Mavis coughed while swinging the smokes away.

Mavis -
" dad? "

Dracula groaned from pains.
" I'm fine, I'm just- just a little sunburned. "
As he walked out of the smoke. Revealing his burnt faces and clothes. As he holds both Mavis's hands.
" honey, I always thought the worst thing ever would be seeing you go... But the worst is seeing you unhappy... Maybe, I want you to live your life.. "

Mavis huffed and let go of Drac's hands.
" I don't know how I'm supposed to do that. "
She said as she look away.

Dracula -
" you know, mommy already gave you her birthday present. Can I now give you mine? "
He then shows up a big backpack. With black and pink palette color.

Mavis -
" what do I need this for? "

Dracula -
" oh, it comes with an accessory! "
He said as he turns the backpack around showing Jonathan. And then a pair of wings appeared under Dracula's cape as you peeked.

Mavis -
" you guys...? "

Jonathan/Y/n -
" you "

Mavis -
" why are you back? "
As Y/n came out of Dracula's cape and Jonathan lands on the floor. Both of them walking up to Mavis.

Jonathan -
" cause you're my zing, Mavis. "

Y/n -
" and friend! "

Mavis -
" I'm your zing? And friend..? But, you told me you hate monsters except for Y/n. "

Jonathan -
" Yea... Well, I was afraid your dad was gonna suck out the blood out of me and my sisters body if I didn't said that "

Dracula -
" I wouldn't have! That... "
He said nervously while laughing.
" hey... No, he's right. I would have done that "

Mavis -
" dad "

Dracula -
" I thought I was wrong! Devil-chops "
He said as he gave Mavis a card.

Mavis -
" do you really meant it, dad? "

Dracula -
" go make your own paradise.. "
He said as he smiles softly. As Jonathan went to Mavis as you stands beside Dracula.

Jonathan -
" can we try that kiss over again? "

Mavis giggles
" I think we can. "
As they close their eyes. Their lip getting close... But interrupted by Dracula roaring at them. He stopped, as Jonathan and Mavis staring at him. While you uses your wings covered you self as you peeked through the gap of the feathers. Staring at him nervously.

Dracula -
" sorry, I-i-i just got to get used to that- go go... Do your thing "
He said as he leaves. You follows by. Leaving them to be.. As they finally kisses each other. You and the monsters cheering for them with flower necklace over you guys. As you opens your wings and flies to the sky in happiness.

While Quasimodo was suffering by the wolf pups licking him...

As it ends... By 'You Are My Zing'

- the ends...